Tuesday 14 July 2015

Zero Privacy: Season 1: Episode 6 - Nominations + Immunity


Episode 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on Zero Privacy,
11 housemates entered the Zero Privacy house! Now only 10 remain! Kelly Olvera became the first evictee of the season.
In the Head of Household competition, we saw Leann claim victory by one point over her love interest Gilbert, making her this weeks HoH!
Tonight, we see who Leann will nominate for eviction, as well as see who will win the "cursed" immunity!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debby: *sighs* Well I guess this is home for the next week... Not exactly flash but what else did I expect? 

Debby: *sighs* And I have to share a room with Flint and his attitude. It could be worse though... *Debby sits* This bed feels like I'm about to lay on the operating table.

Flint: Honeyyyyyy! I'm hoooooooooome!

Flint: Grr. If I came home to you every day, I'd honestly kill myself.
Debby: Believe me... I struggle as well.

Flint: How does your husband manage? I don't think I'll be able to sleep in this room with your constant depressing mumbles.
Debby: Well... I sit quietly reading the news and doing my knitting and other non-life threatening activities. Ted and I get along, but that's only because he gets a long with everyone.

Flint: I'm sorry what was that? I was to busy not giving a **** about your life.
Debby: *grunts*

Flint: While you're in this room, I'd suggest that you keep the talk to a minimum in order to not anger me, alright?
Debby: You too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leann: Are you ready to see the HoH room?!... Not quite a turnout this week.
Gilbert: Well I heard from Debby that it's unlikely they'll change the room anyway.

Leann: Whatever. I still expected more! I like to think I'm more popular than that!
Gilbert: People will be all over you this week... By people... I mean me!

Leann: I guess Debby was right. It's the same as before. Oh well... It's still comfortable and awesome!
Gilbert: Mind if I test the bed? I never got to lay down on Doubley's.
Leann: Go ahead.

Leann: I'm so glad I have a lock and my own bathroom! It's great for the privacy!
Gilbert: This is so comfy! Man I wish I could sleep here!

Leann: Wait. What did you say?
Gilbert: I wish I could sleep here?
Leann: Maybe we can arrange that.
Gilbert: Are you hitting on me?! I thought that was my thing.

Gilbert: Where are you going?
Leann: To the diary room. I'm gonna ask production if you're allowed to move bedrooms with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leann: You know I'm so glad there are mirrors all over this place.

Gilbert: Hey, how's it going Flint?
Flint: I'm fine. Just enjoying the silence... Which you ruined.
Gilbert: Sorry bro. Just... I'll be quiet.
Flint: Good man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leann: Hey Production... I was just wondering since I'm the Head of House and the room has a double bed would I be able to... *rambles on*...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gilbert: What do you think of Leann winning Head of House?
Flint: Did we not discuss silence?
Gilbert: You can't sit in silence all the time.
Flint: I think she definitely deserved it... Unlike Debby Downer who doesn't even try in the competitions anymore.

Debby: Just because I have poor luck and a lack of work ethic, Flint, it doesn't mean I don't try... Well I guess it does.
Flint: There we go there's always a bloody downside with you! Lighten up.

Leann: Am I interrupting anything here? 
Gilbert: Uh nope... Whats happening with the bed?
Leann: Well... They have allowed for at least one person to sleep in the bed with me.

Gilbert: Awesome! I called it...
Leann: Except... They will only allow that person to be Debby.
Debby: What? Me? 

Flint: YES!!! Please! Do it! For the love of all that is good take her off my goddamn hands!

Leann: Hmpf! Pah-lease! You really think I'm gonna give up my bed for a downer? My HoH room is going to be nothing but positivity and good looks.

Debby: Fine.

Gilbert: Man that sucks. But oh well... I'm happy with my bed anyway.
Flint: Really? That's your reasoning? You can't just take one for the team?
Leann: It's my house, I run it, it's my choice.
Flint: Well, choose differently.

Leann: You forget who has power here!
Flint: *barges past Leann* Well enjoy your power while everyone hates you, *****.
Leann: Hmpf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The Next Morning*

Daphanie: How do people exercise this early in the morning?
Gilbert: You'll be fit and healthy in no time if you keep up this morning routine.
Daphanie: I think this may be a one time thing! I'm sweatin' more than a wet day!

Gilbert: Hey, Sweet Stuff. Hows it going?
Leann: I don't think I've ever slept so restlessly in such a comfy bed!
Gilbert: Really? I'd have slept better than ever.

Daphanie: What's wrong? Somethin on your mind?
Leann: Nominations! I can't sleep knowing that I have to make a decision today that could affect my whole game!

Daphanie: Well who are you thinkin' of puttin' up?
Leann: I'm not sure yet. There are SO many options.
Daphanie: We're not options, right?

Leann: No way. I can assure both of you, there is no way you're going up.
Harley: Can I speak to you for a minute?

Leann: Um. Can you not see I'm in a conversation right now? Just give me a minute.
Harley: Not you. I was talking to Daphanie.

Daphanie: What's up? Is it important?
Harley: Would I be here if I wasn't?
Daphanie: Good point. What's up?
Harley: You told me today was the beginning of our... 'Training'.
Gilbert: You can train here with us. Join our morning routine, Harley. It'll be fun.
Harley: Not interested.

Daphanie: Alright. The first part of your trainin'! I'm gonna put you somewhere to test whatcha can and can't do.
Harley: And where would this be?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harley: This is where you were taking me?! To her?!
Angel: I knew you were coming. What's going on?

Daphanie: Harley wants to learn how to be more... Cheerful. To help him in the game!
Angel: So you want me to help with that?
Daphanie: If you wouldn't mind?

Angel: I'd be ecstatic to help!
Daphanie: Awesome! Thanks a ton Angel! I gotta go back to Gilbert's exercises. I'll be back soon okay?!

Angel: Sooooo...
...
Angel: It's wonderful weather we're having here. It feels like it's going to be sun all week! Maybe all season!

Harley: The sun is an asshole! Why would anyone want that?
Angel: And why would that be? What makes you not like the sun?
Harley: I like the rain and storms... Uh... Cause of like... You know... Plants and stuff.

Angel: You know you don't have to lie to me.
Harley: I'm just trying out what Daphanie told me to do. Say some positive ****... I mean stuff. It's hard when everyone is so boring, annoying or just crappy!

Angel: I can see your frustration and I can al-.....
Harley: You can what?... Angel?

Angel: Ugh. Nothing. 
Harley: Are you alright? What's wrong?
Angel: Nothing. I'll just... I'll be right back.

Angel: It's good to see you showing some compassion and care though!
Harley: Whatever.

Harley: That went well... And now there's no one to bother me or piss me off! This positivity **** is really doing well. I'm seeing the bright side already.

London: Angel! Just the woman I was looking for.
Angel: Oh. Hi London.
London: Can I speak to you for a moment?
Angel: I'm just going to go have a lay down, I think.
London: It will only take a moment. Would you come with me upstairs?

Angel: Harley... Is um... Up here.
London: Perfect.

Harley: Sup?
Angel: ...
Harley: Fine. Play Silent Psychic Psycho. See if I care.

London: Alright... Angel wouldn't you like to come sit over here?
Angel: I'm fine... I just got comfortable.
London: Ok. Here's why I've brought you up here.

London: I was looking for two people to join with me in an alliance. One to help counter-act with Leann's alliance of Gilbert, Daphanie and herself. I believe that we could have the skills as a trio to gain the upper hand over over their trio. Any objections?
...
London: Good. It's settled then.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leann: Ugh... Just look at her up there. She's starting something. I can feel it!

Gilbert: But London ALWAYS talks to Angel? 
Leann: But London NEVER talks to Harley.
Gilbert: I think I get what you mean then.
Leann: They are starting something... Another alliance! I can see it now!

Daphanie: *trips* WOAH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: That's why! It's simple ****ing math! Her and I don't get along.
Manny: I see what you're saying. But I just think you need to tone it down a little bit. She's depressed. Happens to the best of us.
Flint: Ha! Not me.

Flint: Doubley! My good man. Come take a seat with us.
Doubley: Ok!

Doubley: *sits*

Flint: Maybe you could take a chair CLOSER to us. So we can have a little "chat".
Doubley: Ok. *nods*

Doubley: Spoons... Washed yet?
Flint: I can't imagine anyone has touched them since they were put there. Besides, I'm not the ****ing maid of the house.
Doubley: Sorry.

Manny: Mr Doubley. We wanted to have a little private chat with you.
Doubley: Yes?
Manny: Well... We think... Well Flint thinks.... No actually, we think... Or was it-...
Doubley: Uhhh?

Flint: What Manny is trying to say is... WE think we want you to join with us into an alliance. Just us three.
Doubley: Wellllll...
Flint: Look Doubley. After your performance last week... Some people may want you out. You need us.

Manny: We don't mean to be harsh or anything... I don't at least. We just think you're a great and fun guy and we want you around with us in the end... Alright?
Doubley: Alright!
Manny: So are you in?
Doubley: *nods*
Manny: Sweet!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debby: *snoring*

Julia: Hello Housemates! It is time for the Nomination Ceremony! Please head to the lounge as soon as possible!

Debby: AH!... That was a horrid dream. Never have I seen such a harsh reality of a family before. Crying, screaming, injustice, debt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Debby: It's official: I can't have kids.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*chatter among the contestants*

Julia: Hello housemates! 
All: Hey Julia!
Julia: Welcome to the nomination ceremony.

Julia: Leann. As this weeks Head of Household, you have decided two of your housemates to put on the block for eviction. Are you ready, to one by one, reveal who is safe until only your two nominees remain?
Leann: I am ready.
Julia: Lets begin.
















































































Leann: Gilbert you are safe.














































































Leann: Daphanie. You are safe.














































































Leann: Mr Doubley, you are also safe.














































































Leann: Flint is safe.














































































Leann: Debby, you are safe.














































































Leann: Manny you are also safe.










































































Leann: And finally...



Leann: London. You are safe.
London: What? I.. I am?

Leann: Obviously, with that I've decided that the two nominees this week will be...

Leann: Harley and...
Harley: ****ing figures. Again.

Leann: ...Angel. 
Leann: For both of you this is strategy and I don't want either of you to take it personally.
Angel: I understand... Kind of.

Julia: It is official. Angel and Harley will be this weeks nominees.
Leann: Yep.
Julia: Alright housemates, please get into your swimwear and get ready for the next immunity challenge!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: I don't think I even want the immunity for next week! It puts a target on you as big as a Dallas billboard! I mean look at what happened to Kelly the main reason she is out of the house is because she has immunity for this week!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At the immunity challenge*

Julia: Alright housemates, climb up one podium each and stay on it.

Julia: Alright housemates, your challenge today, for immunity in week 3, will be to stay on this podium until you are the LAST player standing. Are we clear?
All: Yes!
Julia: Good luck housemates, the challenge begins now!

Leann: Woah? Can you see what I can see? Theres a building or something over the walls there.

Daphanie: We're not in the middle of the desert! There are other places near here!
Leann: I wanna see what its for!

Doubley: Aliens?
Leann: No no! It has to be something else. I think I can see something in the window.
Doubley: Ooooh.

Flint: This is embarrassing... Let me tell you. I will NEVER be doing this again.

Leann: I can almost see a name on the side of the building. It looks like is says-...!

*Leann falls in*

Angel: Oh no! Leann are you alright?!
*Angel dives in*

Leann: I was fine. Just had a little unexpected fall that's all.
Angel: Oh... I was just confused with all the shock and distress around I guess.

Flint: *whispering* Psst. Manny. Do you really wanna win this one?
Manny: You're saying throw it? Is this just because you're embarrassing yourself?
Flint: NO!... Well partly. I'm going anyway... Soon.

Debby: I'm out! Pools and unstable platforms like this are a real detriment, you know. If one falls they all fall like dominoes.


Harley: Man. This sun on my back is really starting to hurt my pale skin! I can't stand this ****ing weather... You know what I don't want it anyway... I'm out!

Harley: Much cooler... ... I hate the water.

Gilbert: And then there were four!
Daphanie: I've got all day! What about y'all?
Gilbert: Meh.

Doubley: Yes! All day!
London: I can hold on for a whi-...le.

London: Actually... I don't know about this. I mean it did put a target on Kelly's back remember.
Doubley: Mhmm.
Gilbert: And with that encouragement I'm out.
London: Good luck you two.


Doubley: Hehehe. All day!

Daphanie: Yesiree! All day it is! This sun is so warm too!

Harley: Hurry up! We're sick of bloody waiting!
Debby: Those platforms will collapse any minute now.
Gilbert: Go Daphanie!
Manny: Go Doubley!

*A few hours pass*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: I don't know how much longer I can just stand her. I need a drink!
Doubley: Drink?! Milk?!
Daphanie: I'd love some but we're in a competition remember.
Doubley: Oh yeah.

*Mr Doubley jumps platforms*
Daphanie: What are you doin?!

*Mr Doubley jumps platforms*
Daphanie: You know you're gonna fall in doin' that!
Doulbey: Nah. Fun!

*Mr Doubley jumps to Daphanie's platform*
Daphanie: Doubley! Woah! It's too unstable to hold the both of us! Either of us could fall in!
Debby: Told you so.
All: *shock*










































































































































*Mr Doubley falls in*

Julia: After Mr Doubley's elimination, congratulations Daphanie! You have won yourself immunity for Week 3!
Daphanie: Golly! That was too easy! Thanks y'all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SCORES
Daphanie - 15 (Tiebreaker)
Doubley - 15
London - 14
Gilbert - 14
Harley - 13
Manny - 11
Debby - 11
Flint - 11
Angel - 10
Leann - 6

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned, as next episode, we see who will win the coveted PoP! And will they use it to save either Angel or Harley from eviction?
It's all coming up on...
 ZERO PRIVACY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Angel Lunafest - Ninjakid150
Daphanie Eads - Penguinwa101
Debby Gloomington - Turner
Flint Mercer - KingSmarties
Gilbert Castillo - ChocoCub
Harley Grey - Dje2001
Kelly Olivera - Amazingamphy
Leann McCoy - Alleenmens
London Howard - Tigerblu11
Manny Rojas - Leoin202
Mr Doubley - M13Vulpecula

No comments:

Post a Comment