Wednesday 31 July 2019

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 26 - Seventh Eviction

Episode 26:
Seventh Eviction

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Tonight, it's the finale of the penultimate week of Zero Privacy, and tonight, an eviction like no other, with one housemate falling short of making it through to the final week of this intense game.

Julia: But beyond the game... WHO ELSE HAS A MILLION QUESTIONS THAT NEED TO BE ANSWERED?! I need to know what happened after last episode's dramatic reveal!

Julia: But it's not just the case of the saboteur that needs answering tonight. Will HoH Rebecca make her move tonight? Will PoP winner Fabian choose to keep his ally or his friend? And who will be going home, just one week before the grand finale?!

Julia: It's all about to be answered and more... Here on...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: With HoH Rebecca immune until next week, and with Fabian securing his place as the sole voter by using the PoP to save himself, we pose the question, who is REALLY in control of the vote tonight?

Julia: With a hidden reward in Rebecca's pocket, but the sole vote to evict from Fabian, all that is for certain is that either Sean or Emery's game is about to come to an end.

Julia: One of them will become the third member of the jury and sent straight from the Zero Privacy house to the jury house. The house, in which we will catch up with, later this evening.

Julia: But first, we eavesdrop in on the explanation we've ALL been waiting for... Is there a saboteur? Let's find out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: ... Look, this is as hard for me to admit as it is for you guys to hear. I've never, ever... EVER... been caught before. So this is not easy for me. There's never even been an inkling of a doubt from anyone I know, but then again, I don't get close to my... *sighs* victims.

Fabian: So, let me get this right. This WHOLE time, when we bonded over saboteurs and alliances, and became friends for life you... you were just gonna steal something valuable from me?! And it's NOT even because production told you to?!

Emery: *sighs*... Yes. Yes I was... And I can explain!
Fabian: It better be a f***in' good explanation then.
Emery: Production never knew about this, part of me... Not until I was in the house and then they quickly realised what I was doing, because of course all the cameras and microphones witnessed me doing what I do. The jig was up. They'd caught me but they decided to let it play out.

Emery: There never was a saboteur, it was all just a misinterpretation and a good cover story for me and what I was doing...
Sean: And what exactly WERE you doing?
Emery: I was-... I was stealing things. Usually I replace them with fakes but there is only so much I can do with what I had brought with me. And like I'd said, I'd never been so close to those I made swaps with, so-... I know it's wrong but, I-I'm a... klepto. I can't help but take.

Sean: So, if there was no saboteur, does that mean everything that went missing, all season, was because of you?
Emery: Y-yes...
Sean: And this is how you are on the outside of the house too?
Emery: ... Ye-... Yes. It is.
Sean: So we've been putting our faith in a thief? Did you at all feel badly about it? About all the betrayal that was going on?

Fabian: Dude, this is Zero Privacy, there is a LOT of betrayal in this game... Like, a LOT.

Sean: I get that its a game, but my personal items and my life isn't a game. It's real and it's important. It's THAT kind of betrayal that I never want in my life again. I've had that enough!
Emery: I'm sorry, Sean. I am...

Emery: Look, I regret all of it and I have my entire life. I've seldom gotten close to people, and I rarely show my true self. I'm not clumsy, I'm clever... And s much as what I do is a real and ever-present problem, I do still run my own business, I do still have a conscience... I do still care about you all... A lot.
Rebecca: Oh, Em...

Sean: Tell me one thing, though. 
Emery: Sure.
Sean: How will you tell Roxy?

Emery: *sighs* I already told her... Right before her eviction... I'll never, ever be able to repay her for what I did to her and what I put her through. I deserve to have lost a friend, but she never deserved to have lost hers. I don't expect to be able to get that friendship back.

Rebecca: I wouldn't say it's impossible, but it will take a lot and a lot of effort for you to make amends. Not just with Roxy, but with everyone. The only way you'll earn everyone's trust and respect back is to go forward in your life and take effort to better yourself, and show everyone the positive changes you've made in your life.

Rebecca: Believe me, Em. I understand to a degree what you're going through, and while I and everyone else is incredibly hurt by your actions... I still understand what you're going through.

Rebecca: In my job, and in my life, I've not only talked to people who have gone through problems like yours, but I myself have been through the repercussions of doing wrong and hurting those around you, so I know that the only way you'll bounce back from this is if YOU take the steps to better yourself.

Rebecca: Trust me, Em... You can overcome this problem, and once you do, I'm sure we'll all be able to look passed this.
Emery: *sighs deeply*Thank you, for the insight, Rebecca... But I genuinely don't deserve to be treated with such respect and hope.

Emery: I think I'm gonna go... Lay down... Once again. I'm so very very sorry.

Sean: I know we should be the better people and want to help him, but in this moment, I can't help but think about all the suffering he caused here. Roxy losing Henry, Kayle's hat in week two... I can't help but think what would of happened if I'd brought something precious to my girls and it went missing.

Fabian: I would have been screwed had I lost my lucky gem.
Rebecca: It's a rough thing for us to find out, but anyone is redeemable. We have to try and be compassionate and understanding, or else there is no chance of change.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Oh my god, Tristan was right. It was Emery all along. Well, apparently he isn't a saboteur sent in by the production, 'just' a kleptomaniac. The weird thing about it, I know I should be mad at him, and I think a part of me is. But there is that other part that doesn't allow me to be mad. And personally, I agree with that part of me. I mean look, I was a thief in my teen years myself to impress my 'friends' and survive on the streets, and I wasn't even a kleptomaniac, just a desperate teenager searching for a place in this cruel world. I deal a lot with teens and people who deal with kleptomania in my job, and trust me when I say that this is a serious and really cruel impulse control disorder. In a lot of cases it will ruin your entire life, and in the cases of the people I help on the streets, it ruined entire friendships, families and livelihoods. So when Emery told us about his problems, I knew I had to take the speaking role, mainly because I believe I could do this with the most sensitiveness, but also because I felt Fabian was too loaded and Sean too confused at that moment. And quite honestly, I missed doing my work as a street worker anyway, so this is the perfect opportunity. I know I can't solve his problems right on the spot, that would be a miracle, but maybe there is a chance I can slightly help him and get him to seek for help after this show, and if there is the chance, of course I'm going to take it.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: It's true... There you have it. The secret that I've kept through all of my life is finally revealed to you all. I'm a thief. I'm a pickpocket. I'm a liar... And I'm beyond sorry for the pain I've caused my friends.
...
To Roxy... who I hope is watching right now to see this... I am so incredibly sorry. I didn't mean to take Henry from you, but once I found out how incredible the fossil was, and realised how valuable it was... I just... Ticked... I was impulsed to take it... It's an issue I've let go on in my life for too long. 
...
I hid Henry in my suitcase, until I realised I needed to return it... I hid it, along with a lot and a lot of other people's things... All of which, I will be returning to their rightful owners, with a heartfelt apology... And I truly, truly hope they can all forgive me.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Well, that was unexpected...
Sean: Was it? You didn't think it was me taking everything, did you?
Fabian: Well, nah... I kinda thought it was ZP and someone was just pullin' some tricks after he went home.

Fabian: You know, maybe to throw some paranoia out there and then someone else under the bus, in the case that they felt they were a big target.
Sean: Gee, that's starting to sound a bit like Arthur; the old conspiracy nut.
Fabian: It was a possibility at least... I just didn't expect Emery to be the one to have done all that stealing.

Fabain: I trusted him for so long in this game. He was a very close ally to me.
Sean: Closer than I?
Fabian: Well, we were in this official alliance with Kayle and Vanessa. So we were pretty close.
Sean: And are you two still close?

Fabian: Mate, I don't even know how close I'm supposed to be to someone who just tried to steal my beloved personal item. I've never been in a situation where someone has wanted to take something from me so maliciously... And I've ran into pirates out at sea once!

Sean: Yeah, I understand. It's a rough dynamic to overcome... I know that your friendship with him might be ruffled now, and I'm sure you'll overcome that in time, especially if we trust what Rebecca has been saying... But in a game perspective, I just hope that your trust is in the right place. 

Sean: I'm up on the block man, and right now it's your choice whether or not you keep me in this game, or send me home... And I really hope that you choose to keep me here. Not only as your ally, but as your friend.
Fabian: Yeah, don't worry, I see that.

Sean: I don't mean to dis Emery, but I think you can trust me more than you can trust him. I'm not one to lie, cheat, or... steal... For lack of a better word. So I think that as your ally, you and I can take each other to the final two.

Sean: So what do you say? Are you in this adventure with me? Are you gonna come with me to the final two?
Fabian: You know what... Deal!
Sean: You have yourself a deal then! We're gonna rock this final run! We're gonna get through to the end and battle it out as men.
Fabian: As long as I don't actually have to run... I'm in.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: What a crazy night... Absolutely crazy... Who even knows whats going on in this house anymore. It just seems to be a roller coaster of events.

Rebecca: *sighs* I really hope that I can help Emery. I know I can't do much here in the house, but I really want to see him overcome this problem and succeed as a better person... Outside of the house.

Rebecca: I know I DO have a choice whether or not he succeeds here, considering I hold the power of the vote this week, but.... I can't do Sean an injustice out of my desire to help someone else with their problems.

Rebecca: I care too much about Sean to betray him and take away his hope that he can win this game for his girls... 

Rebecca: Tomorrow is gonna be a wild ceremony... I can feel it already. The shock on all three of their faces... Oh boy. 

Rebecca: *whispers tiredly* Goodnight, Aaron... If you're watching... I love you.




...







...




Rebecca: ... Yep. I can't sleep...

Rebecca: Guilty conscience?... Do I feel shocked by Emery or the need to make everything better... Or am I feeling bad for lying to the boys about the vote? I hope Fabian isn't too upset that his vote is taken away.

Rebecca: I know he wanted to be in control this week... But in this game, you never truly know who is in control.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: *sighs loudly* Well...

Emery: I guess, I might as well just sit here and wait to be evicted.

Fabian: Not so fast!
Emery: Whaaaaaaaaa?!
Fabian: Nah, sorry, mate. Just thought it'd be a dramatic entrance. Didn't work for the kitchen, dining room, bathroom, or backyard... But I sure hope it works here.

Emery: You got my hopes up for a moment there...
Fabian: Hopes up? I was more trying to joke about... You know... And lighten up the mood considering the circumstances.
Emery: I appreciate that, Fabian... I just, I don't have much hope about the game anymore... Or anything really.

Fabian: Nooooooooo, Emery... You can't give up! The game isn't over, and neither is life, dude! 
Emery: Really? Once this airs, and when I get out of here, it's straight into jail for me, I'm sure.

Emery: People are gonna realise I'm a fraud and a liar, and if I wasn't already risking everything, I'm pretty much guaranteeing the inevitable by being on this show. Even if I win... Was it really worth it?

Fabian: Hey! You've shown what you're made of and what kind of guy you are. I'm sure if you do what Rebecca says and right your wrongs, you'll be able to get back on your feet and forgiven. Right?

Emery: I'm not so sure...
Fabian: That's the way the future is, man. It's hard to see the unknown out there, but you gotta live life day by day. And today, you're gonna have to keep on pushing through.

Emery: And what about today? How am I going to push through tonight's eviction? Isn't it for certain that you'll want to evict me over Sean, after what I've done.

Fabian: You don't know that for certain. Like I said, the future is full of the unknown, man!
Emery: Are you going to vote to evict me or are you going to evict Sean tonight?
Fabian: Honestly, it's a really really hard decision. You're both my friends, regardless of this game and regardless of what you've done, Emery. It all comes down to the game and how I'm gonna get myself to the final two.

Emery: I understand... I just, really want you to get me a chance to redeem myself here, Fabian. I know we're only half of the alliance we had back at the start, but I still want to keep moving forward together as allies. I want to be able to be there in the final two and say that we made it together.

Fabian: I'd want nothing more than to see that happen, Em. I'm sure it'll make Kayle proud to know that we kept the alliance strong to the end.

Emery: Hey, and if we get there... You know that you'll get the votes to win over me, considering everything that's happened.
Fabian: That is a good point... You sell a good deal.
Emery: That's how I keep my jewellery shop in business! I'm not all pick-pocketing and pretending.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Well, I'm not sure what to do. This week I saved myself with the PoP, and that means I'm the only one not on the block... I'm the guy with the vote tonight. I have to choose between my long-time ally, who recently betrayed me... Or my bro, Sean, who is definitely still really close to Rebecca. Either way, there are a tonne of pros and cons to keeping and sending the other home. I just have to be smart and pick the right option! I have to make my vote count!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Oh hey, Re. Heading to the eviction ceremony?
Rebecca: Yeah, I think I'm all dressed and ready. I'm glad to have my earrings back... Haha.
Sean: Oh, totally... I feel like I should have gotten my speech ready for tonight, but I... I don't know exactly what I want to say yet... I'm also scared about possibly being interviewed by Julia tonight.
Rebecca: You think you're going home?

Sean: It's a toss up, I think. It really could go either way... On one hand, Fabian is my dude, but on the other he's been aligned with Emery from way back. I think my butt is on the line tonight.

Rebecca: I think you'll be okay, Sean. I know Fabian will make the best decision for himself and I wish you luck that you're what's best for his game.
Sean: Thanks, Re. I've got my fingers crossed tonight. I don't want to go home. Not this close to the finale.

Sean: But if it is me tonight, I do... I do really want to thank you for this journey and experience.
Rebecca: Thank me for it?
Sean: Thank you for being a part of it, I mean. Thank you for being in this experience and enriching my life with your kind words and inspirational tales.

Sean: And thank you for being there for me when I needed you.
Rebecca: No problem, Sean. I'm more than happy to call you a close friend.
Sean: I also want to apologise for the time when I wasn't on your side, and for not believing in you and Tristan.

Sean: Honestly, looking back at it now, I was such a blind fool! So I hope you forgive me for that.
Rebecca: Of course. As long as you forgive me for not telling you about the key twist! Haha...
Sean: I do... And I appreciate what you did for Tristan and I and the support you gave us.. You know... As a kinda, showmance, thing... 

Rebecca: Sean...
Sean: Yeah?
Rebecca: Are you telling me all this because you think you're going home tonight?
Sean: Yes...

Sean: I don't want to go home without speaking my feelings. I should have shared them before Tristan went home, and I didn't... I'm not making that mistake tonight.

Rebecca: Oh, Sean... Come here.
*They hug*
Rebecca: Thank you for being a part of my experience here. I'm glad I've made a friend in you.

Sean: It's crazy to think, after watching Abnormality, that THE Rebecca Pierce is now MY friend. I bet I've made thousands of fans jealous.
Rebecca: Just you wait for the Sean fangirls once you leave... They won't be able to stop looking for you! 
Sean: Oh dear...

Sean: And Rebecca... If I go home tonight, I really want you to know... I want you to go on to win this show. I think you'd make a great winner.
Rebecca: Thank you, Sean. I'll try my hardest!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: What a touching moment. This show never fails to bring the emotions and entertainment my audiences deserve... Oh! We're back on me. Which camera?

Julia: Welcome back the the Main Stage! We're just moments away from revealing who is the next housemate to get sent packing from the Zero Privacy house...

Julia: But before we find out who will make our next evictee and become our third juror! Have you ever wondered just WHERE our housemates go after being evicted from the house?

Julia: Well wonder no more, because we have two very special guest hosts to show you! Ladies and gentlemen, without further ado... 

Julia: The Jury House!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Are you ready Kay-Bae?
Kayle: I was born ready, Gouldylocks!

Tristan & Kayle: WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE JURY HOUSE!!!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Ahhh, the Jury House! Away from the game, we're actually able to relax in the peace and enjoy the comforts that the Zero Privacy house was missing... You know, without all the cameras and microphones and backstabbing gameplay!... Right, Kayle?

Tristan: ... Kayle?
Kayle: Shhh... I'm pretending to be a dead body.
Tristan: Kayle!!! We're on TV!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Here in the Jury house, we have a state of the art kitchen to make all the food we want, whenever we want it!

Tristan: Thanks Kayle! Yoink...
Kayle: Hey! My sandwich!
Tristan: Hehe... Wait... What did you put in this?
Kayle: Cheese... Lots and lots of cheese.

Tristan: We've got a comfortable dining area...

Kayle: A fish tank... With no known fish...

Tristan: ... And a bar for those fun nights and to celebrate loser-dom!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: We're also got a lounge room of our own, to catch up on all our favourite shows...

Kayle: Ooooh... I love this episode!
Tristan: It's like reliving the memories!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: We have our own private bathrooms! For some actual privacy!
Tristan: And Germy won't be hogging this bathroom anytime soon.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: And down this long-long hall you'll find the bedrooms!
Kayle: We each get our own! No need to share with two to five other strangers!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Can't talk now... Playing video games! I gotta get e-sports ready or I'll never make it in the industry!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: And this is luxury living... Until the shows over... Then it's back to regular living because... Being in this house means you DIDN'T win the million dollars!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: But at the end of the day, we're the ones that get to relax and enjoy our time away from life.
Kayle: And we get to continue the friendships we formed in the house, without the need to vote any of them out!
Tristan: This truly is living the life!

Kayle: Isn't that right, ZP?!
ZP: *meows to the camera*

Tristan & Kayle: This has been Tris and Kay! Signing off from the Jury House! Byeee!!!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Wow! They look like they're enjoying their time in the jury... Maybe a little more than inside the house!

Julia: While jurors Tristan and Kayle have been enjoying themselves in the Jury House, tonight in the Zero Privacy house, one more housemate will be sent out the doors to join them.

Julia: With Sean and Emery on the block, who will Fabian... AND possibly Rebecca, choose to send home tonight?

Julia: Let's find out, because the live eviction ceremony, starts now!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Hello housemates! Wow, there are so few of you left now!
Sean: You know it...
Emery: Every room feels empty now.
Julia: Welcome to the live eviction ceremony!

Julia: As you are aware, Sean and Emery are up for eviction this evening. One of the two of them will be sent to the jury via a single vote cast by PoP winner, Fabian.

Julia: But before Fabian enters the Diary Room and casts his vote to evict. I would like to give each nominee a chance to speak. Sean, if you would?

Sean: Right. Well, Fabian, I've sold my case to you as to why I want to stay and why I think I'm the good option for you to take with you to the final three. I love you, bro, and I really hope that the connection we have built over these weeks is something you'll take into consideration when you cast your vote tonight... To my girls, I love you both and miss you both so much! To my mum, thank you, and tell my girls I'll be home with them in just a few more days! Thank you.
Julia: Thank you, Sean...

Julia: Emery?
Emery: Well, this whole experience has been a rollercoaster in so many ways. I want to ask you, Fabian, to not only keep me here, but to forgive me for what I have done to you and to all the housemates. I really hope that the alliance we built together will be honoured to the end, but if you can't look passed my mistakes, I understand completely. I just hope you do what's best for you and your game. I wish everyone the best of luck. Thanks, Julia.
Julia: Thank you, Emery.

Julia: It is now time for Fabian to give the sole vote to evict... No pressure, Fabian.
Fabian: None at all... Oh man.
Julia: Fabian, please enter the Diary Room.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: I am going to evict _____. I can't turn my back on _____, we've been through too much in here for me to send him home. I do wish you the best of luck with life.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: And with that, the vote has been cast and one of the two nominees is about to be evicted. I will now reveal the vote.

Julia: Sean. Emery. By a vote of 1 - 0 ...



...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...







...




...




Rebecca: Hold up, Julia!
Julia: O-oh?
Rebecca: I believe you know where this is going...
Julia: I believe I do.
Rebecca: Before you announce who gets evicted, I have a confession to make.

Julia: Through the entirety of this week, I made you guys believe that after my HoH win, I just would have saved myself from the block and the remaining housemate not on the block would have the final say. But the truth is, I have been fooling you. 

Fabian: Where are you going with is?
Julia: As of now, all of us know about the special key twist which ended after ZP's unfortunate eviction, but right before this happened, I was still able to get a key and also get a reward. 
Fabian: Oh?

Rebecca: Therefore, I'm now casting an extra eviction vote. This means I also get to cast my vote for eviction this week, and since I'm the HoH this week, this will also be the deciding vote in case Fabian voted for the other person.
Fabian: Haha! You sneaky b****! After I had to make this tough choice...

Rebecca: So with that power in hand, I vote to evict...


...



...



...



...


...



...



...



...


...



...



...



...


...



...



...



...


...



...



...



...



Rebecca: ... you, Emery.
Emery: I thought as much... I understand completely.

Rebecca: I'm terribly sorry. I wish I could help you more, but I just can't eliminate Sean. I hope that you can get the help you want and really need, and I am glad you opened up to us, but I think it has to be outside from here from somebody who knows more about it.

Julia: I can now announce that Rebecca has used an extra vote, and with a vote of 2 - 0...

Julia: Emery, you have been evicted from the Zero Privacy house. You have a few moments to say your goodbyes and exit through the Diary Room.
Emery: Well guys... I am seriously honoured to have been through this journey with you. I've said my piece to you all, and I hope that you will forgive me and still see me outside of this house!

Emery: Don't worry, Re. No hard feelings for the extra vote. I respect you to no extent. Thank you for all your guidance and I will take you up on your offers for outside the house.
Rebecca: I will see you soon, Em.

Emery: Good luck, Sean! Do your best to get that competition win.
Sean: Thanks, Emery. I'll try my hardest. Have fun in the jury house and say hi to Tristan for me!
Emery: I will do!

Emery: Fabian, I can't believe you voted for me, man!
Fabian: I'm really sorry about that, Emery. I felt it was my best option. Sorry!
Emery: I understand. No hard feelings!

Emery: I'll be rooting for you to win. Good luck out there! I'll see you come finale night!
Fabian: Thank you, Emery. See you later.

Emery Ring - 10th Evicted Housemate - 3rd Juror 

Julia: Congratulations Sean for surviving eviction. And congratulations to all of you, welcome to the final three!
All: Woohoo!
Julia: Good luck from here on housemates, you'll need it to get to through to the finale. I will see you all soon, for the final HoH Competition! Goodnight housemates!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Well there you have it, our final four become our final three. Emery Ring has just been evicted by a surprising 2 - 0 vote! What a twist! He will be joining us up here on the Main Stage in just a moment.

Julia: And here he is now!
*The crowd clap and cheer*
Emery: Oh, please don't cheer for me. I don't deserve it right now.
Julia: You know him as... Well... You thought you knew him as the clumsy character with an adoration for adornments, and pockets... and animals...!

Julia: He's Zero Privacy's unofficial "saboteur", please welcome him to the Main Stage, in 4th place and the 3rd member of our jury, Emery!!!
*The audience cheer loudly*

Julia: Welcome Emery!
Emery: Hi Julia. Thank you for having me here.
Julia: Where else would you be?
Emery: Incarceration? 
Julia: Not on our watch!

Julia: Come here!
Emery: I didn't expect such love once I was evicted. I'm surprised at the feedback.
Julia: Well, we've got plenty to talk about but the audience disliking you isn't one of them! Take a seat.

Emery: So you mean it? I'm not absolutely despised by the viewers at home? What about the ex-housemates?
Julia: I'm sure a few of them are having it tough hearing the news, but with everyone that got to know you, I'm sure they'll warm right back up to you... With a little bit of self improvement and apologising, yes?
Emery: Definitely!

Emery: You know, this has been a life-changing experience being in the Zero Privacy house, and meeting all these people from different walks of life. As much as I wronged them, and I feel I can never repay them for what I'd done, they all genuinely moved me in such a way... And I do feel that because of that, it's going to help me improve and become a better person. A more "sober" person, if you will.

Julia: Let's talk about the thievery because we've got it ALL on film. First Kayle's hat, then nearly all of ZP's luxury toys, a coffee machine, two coffee machines... The list goes on! 

Emery: ... Uhhhhhh....

Julia: I'm just kidding! I'm just turning this into a little bit of humour. Emery, we've loved having you on our screens and you've managed to add a little more spice and drama to the show, by bringing something that no one else did to the show.
Emery: I guess I did stir up this season's biggest mystery: The Saboteur.
Julia: We honestly had an idea about putting one in, but it turns out, you had that covered and we LOVED it!

Julia: But despite your antics, you brought a charming, lovable and hilarious character to life in the house and we all loved watching you and your relationships with your fellow housemates. Do you think you made some great friends in the house?

Emery: Great friends, great mentors, great inspirations, great everything!... But really, how they treat me from now on is dependant on if they forgive me. Which I deeply hope they do.

Julia: If you could say one thing to everyone out there, what would it be?
Emery: Simple! I'm so incredibly sorry, and if there is anything I can do, or any way you can help me become a better person, please reach out to me and let me know! This is the start of the new Emery Ring, and it's thanks to everyone here at Zero Privacy!
Julia: That's lovely, Emery. Thank you for being a part of our show!

Julia: There we have it! Emery has been evicted, and only Sean, Rebecca and Fabian remain to fight it out for that final HoH crown, and the ultimate power to choose the final two housemates. Who will win this incredible power, find out soon, here on Zero Privacy!!!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms - 2nd Juror (4th Place)
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3 - 5th Evicted (9th Place)
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150 - 2nd Juror (5th Place)
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103 - 6th Evicted (8th Place)
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula - 1st Juror (7th Place)
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani - Force Evicted (6th Place)

No comments:

Post a Comment