Wednesday 17 July 2019

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 25 - Seventh PoP

Episode 25:
Seventh PoP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: It's the penultimate week, here in the Zero Privacy house! With only four housemates left, there isn't much they haven't seen before... Until last episode, when we gave them the most jaw-dropping twist in the game yet! 

Julia: That's right, the beloved house pet, ZP the cat, was sent straight out the door and into the jury house! A twist none of our final four housemates saw coming.

Julia: But tonight, with Rebecca already in the final three and with two of the last three housemates on the block, who will win this crucial final PoP Competition, and lock in the second housemate through to the final three? 

Julia: Will it be Sean, Fabian or Emery who finds themselves safe in a time where there is no where left to hide... No where left to hide because this is...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: *yawns* You know, I never realised when I signed up for this game how boring it would be waiting out for competitions or strategy to come round... My god...

Rebecca: Did someone say competitions and strategy?!
Fabian: Nice entrance... Speak of the devil and she shall appear, kinda thing... How ya doin'?
Rebecca: I'm doing alright this morning. I'm missing ZP. How about you?

Fabian: Yeah, I'm still not a cat person, but he really grew on me. So, I guess I miss the little guy like everyone else would. I'm sure he'll be happy in jury, though.
Rebecca: I know Kayle will be happy to have ZP there. I swear, if she could be a cat she would.

Fabian: Speaking of cats, I heard through the grapevine that you think someone stole your necklace?
Rebecca: Earrings, actually... And what does that have to do with cats?
Fabian: Cat burglar? I dunno... Just go with it. What's the story with your earrings?

Rebecca: Clearly, the saboteur got them. As sceptical as I was that a saboteur existed, and as hypocritical as it sounds coming from me, I believe there is someone out to get each and every one of us in the game... I believe there is a thief and a liar in our mix.

Fabian: Soooo... You believe that out of the four of us left, there is a saboteur. After seven weeks of this game, you'd have thought we'd have caught them by now, though. Sure it wasn't ZP who swiped them? Cats can do that.

Rebecca: Well, I can't actually prove that, no. But I had a talk to Sean, and he was pretty certain ZP was sleeping with him the entire night. Even left a fur pile on the end of his bed from being there so long... So now that he's gone, I really wanna see if I can't catch the saboteur in whatever their next act is, assuming it actually IS one of you three.

Fabian: And you're sure it isn't you?
Rebecca: Uhh... Well... Yeah? I feel like I'd know, Fabian.
Fabian: Yeah, I can't argue with that. I know it isn't me, so maybe I can help come up with a plan?

Fabian: But, if I do help you. You gotta give me something in return.
Rebecca: Really? I mean this helps both of us... What's to say your shark tooth isn't the next thing gone!
Fabian: Well, because my plan involves something a little more juicy to the thief than my sweaty ol' necklace.

Rebecca: Oh really? What's that then?
Fabian: What would a thief be most likely to steal.
Rebecca: Money.
Fabian: Okay, but assume I had none of that.
Rebecca: ...Okay... I'm picturing it.

Fabain: Now if I didn't have any cash on me, what would be something ELSE a thief would die to steal from someone.
Rebecca: Diamonds?
Fabian: Exactly! They'd die to steal diamonds.
Rebecca: You're not suggesting you have a diamond to use as bait to catch a saboteur in the Zero Privacy house.

Fabian: Not a diamond but... This. Me good luck charm! I've had it on my person this whole time, and ain't told a sole yet.

Rebecca: Is that... a sapphire?
Fabian: Yup. I'm a bit of a collector of stuff like this. Got it at a stopover on one my travels out at sea.
Rebecca: That's beautiful! Though, you're looking like my prime suspect right about now, Fabian.

Fabian: Yeahhhh... But then why would I be trying to set up this trap? If it doesn't work then it just looks like I've done it, hey.
Rebecca: I guess... Or that it WAS ZP all along and we just didn't get any closure.

Rebecca: I think it would be the perfect bait to out this saboteur. If they're looking to steal people's personal items, then they're definitely going to be going after your lucky sapphire! This might just be the ticket we need to catch them red handed!
Fabian: It better. Cause if I truly lose this bad boy... I'll probably be the next evictee... Or worse... I'll starve to death.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: You sure you didn't want any orange juice?
Sean: Yeah, yeah... I don't feel like eating or drinking much this morning.
Emery: Oh? What's up?

Sean: I'm feeling... a little sad that ZP is suddenly gone now. It's even more quiet now that it's just us... And I'm a little bitter about the whole twist thing and being left out of the loop all season.

Emery: I understand how you feel, I was left out of the loop up until I managed to score that HoH win.
Sean: So the deal was that no one could speak of the twist?
Emery: Not a word to anyone who didn't already know... Which just happened to be you, after it's all over.

Emery: I wouldn't think too hard about it... It sure didn't help me out. Heh.

Sean: The thing that gets me though, is the fact that I'm confident it started the distrust that caused the rift between Tristan and I in this game... We could have avoided... all of that.

Emery: This orange juice tastes sour... Wait... It's orange juice. It's supposed to be I guess.

Sean: Emery, are you listening to what I'm saying? You realise the only reason I mistrusted Tristan was based on the fact that you and Vanessa saw him snooping around, and that was only because he was searching for keys and we didn't know.

Emery: Oopsy poopsy? How were we to know that though? We came to the best conclusion we could! I'm sorry, Sean. I'm sorry that's the way things went. I know that you'll both bounce back from it after this experience though.

Sean: Thanks, Emery. I appreciate it... I just sucks, ya know?
Emery: I can only imagine.
Sean: And you know what else stinks? ZP is gone now! He was the life of this house and he's been evicted?! Who pulls that?!

Emery: There's been lots of people who we thought were the life of the house that went home throughout the season.
Sean: Yeah, but none of them were the house pet, who wasn't even playing the game, might I add.
Emery: True. I'm a little sadden that it happened too. I thought it was a given he would make it to the end.

Sean: It's a little sad though that none of us thought about what would happen to ZP after the show is over. It's not like he could stay here when we're all gone. He'd have to move on to a home somewhere else.
Emery: I always though the winner would take him home. They'd be the person who had the biggest journey with him, right? 

Sean: Well, the more I've been thinking about it, the more I kinda want to take him home to my girls after the show. I think he'd be a great addition to my family, and I'm sure the girls would love to have their first pet.
Emery: That's interesting...
Sean: Interesting? Interesting good or interesting bad?

Emery: You don't see it, do you?
Sean: See what?
Emery: The fact that you're finally maturing and accepting yourself as being responsible. You've already been showing that your daughters are your number one priority, and not the party life... but now you're even looking into the future, finally ready as a parent and for a family, and ZP is a new responsibility even you're ready to take on.

Emery: What I'm saying is that you're accepting that you're capable enough to accept the responsibilities of life.
Sean: Hmm... I-I guess I am. Wow... Who woulda thought it after the kinda life I was living a few years back. 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: You know, I think Emery is right. He's a funny guy and sometimes he doesn't think, walk or talk straight, but when he's onto something, he's onto something. This time, I genuinely think he's got me right. I really feel like I AM more responsible and willing to accept the responsibilities that life is and will throw at me. I think it makes me a better person that way... And I'm genuinely excited for what the future holds for me.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: There, putting this in the kitchen, the most communal, yet open, of all the places means that we'll be able to catch whoever takes this and finally have our answer!

Fabian: I just fear this'll backfire and my lucky charm ain't gonna bring me the luck I need to get through to the finale and win this game... Please baby, don't leave me.

Fabian: Dammit... I'm sounding more and more like Roxy every day. Note to self, stop talking to inanimate objects, they ain't talkin' back.

Sean: Who are you talking to?
Fabian: F*** maybe they do talk back. Was Roxy right?
Sean: What are you on about?
Fabian: Oh, shit... It's you. My bad.

Sean: Did you hit your head, man?
Fabian: Not recently, no...
Sean: Right... Just checking. You're acting a little out of the usual, even for you.
Fabian: I'm all good, bro. Promise.

Sean: Woah! Is that a big sapphire?! That's awesome!
Fabian: Indeed it is! It's my lucky charm. I've kept it to myself this whole time, to keep the luck on my side, ya know. So far it's been working.
Sean: That's wicked, man. Good for you. Care to share some of that luck with your ally?
Fabian: Well, I can't right now, I'm actually using it as bait to see if I can't lure out the saboteur.

Sean: Don't tell me you think there is a saboteur now? You know that the only reason we thought there was a saboteur was because of the hidden key twist. You know, the twist I WASN'T a part of?
Fabian: Yeah, I get that. But that doesn't explain why Rebecca's earrings are missing... Nor Kayle's hat in week 1... or the times that Henry went missing from Roxy... And all of the bits and bobs that keep disappearing.

Fabian: Think about it. There's a lot that just doesn't add up and this is basically the only way we're gonna figure out once and for all if there actually is a saboteur is to give them one last big chance to take something valuable to someone. At this point, my lucky charm... Which is valuable both personally and financially... Is the perfect opportunity.

Fabian: I just... I really hope this plan works out.

Sean: You do know that if it's me, you've told me the plan right?
Fabian: I know... And Rebecca knows... And I'm sure that Emery knows from Re too. But if they're a true saboteur, then they HAVE to force their hand. It's part of the twist, right? Production would want them to take it.
Sean: Or it was ZP... Or they won't go for it because it's too obvious and production wants us to keep guessing... Or they never existed in the first place... There is a lot of possibilities, but I wish you good luck.
Fabian: I have faith. After all, it's my lucky charm!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: It's definitely showing... One hundred percent, if it wasn't obvious a few weeks ago, it definitely is now. I'm glad I'm out about it and that I got to tell Aaron before... THIS did,
 
Rebecca: You can really see my baby belly growing each day... God, I hope I'm ready to be a mother.

Emery: Hey, Re. Are you busy?
Rebecca: No no, come in!
Emery: Are you able to talk, just quickly?

Rebecca: Of course... But first, answer me this... Do you think you can see my baby belly growing? I'm starting to feel like its very obvious now.

Emery: Actually yeah, we've been noticing it a lot recently. Especially when you wear clothes that show your tummy. Hehe.
Rebecca: Oh really? How has no one mentioned this before?
Emery: Well... Uhh... We're guys? I dunno. I'd have thought Sean had mentioned it to you already and didn't want to tell you what you already knew. Haha.

Emery: I just wanted to quickly ask you about this week.
Rebecca: Mhm? What about it?
Emery: Is Sean the one you're absolutely certain you're gonna take into the next round?
Rebecca: I mean... I'm not the voter this week and it all depends on the winner of the PoP.

Rebecca: The HoH this week just means that I've got safety. I'm no more in control than either of the nominees. So I'd definitely try and get into Sean or Fabian's good books in case they're the voters.

Emery: So the PoP is all that matters... If you won it though, what would you do with it?
Rebecca: I'm not entirely sure. I've got some thinking to do if that's the case.
Emery: Well, I might as well be bold and say it. If you win it, would you think about saving me? I think I'll probably be the least threatening in the final competition. Especially if it's physical or... Balance? Heh.

Rebecca: Like I said, I'll definitely have to think about what will happen if that IS the case... So we'll see!
Emery: Alright. I just thought I'd put it out there. Thanks, Re.
Rebecca: No problem, Em.

Emery: I wish you the best of luck on the PoP.
Rebecca: You too!... We'll both need it. I heard that Fabian has a good luck charm on his side.
Emery: Oh? Why haven't we heard of this before?

Rebecca: Get this! He's kept it a secret... AND it's a huge sapphire! Like... I'm talkin' HUGE! Can you believe that?
Emery: N-no... No. I can't. How did he get that passed us. No wonder why he's seemingly been doing well all this time.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: A lucky charm?! No wonder Fabian has been doing so well in this game. But with me on the block next to him, and Rebecca believing my only saving grace might come down to a bit of luck with the PoP... I really don't think I have too good a chance against someone with a lucky charm on their side... Note to self: Find a lucky charm.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Good luck everyone.
Sean: Thanks, Re. You too.
Julia: Housemates! How are we this evening?
Emery: A little nervous Jules!

Julia: Nervous? You probably should be! Tonight, is one of the most important competitions of the season. You thought it was tough before, but it's just gotten even more fierce tonight, as tonight is the final PoP Competition of the season!

Julia: The winner of the PoP will secure their spot into the final three, and will be able to become or choose the final voter of the season. A lot is at stake here and I'm sure all of you are hoping luck is on your side tonight.

Julia: Tonight, Rebecca, the HoH will be playing to secure her nominations... Or change them if she so chooses.

Julia: The two nominees, Emery and Fabian, will be playing to save themselves from the block...

Julia: And Sean will be playing to keep himself away from the nominations and keep his current position as the sole voter to evict this week. It is all or nothing for all of you!

Julia: Housemates, please head to the Arena for your FINAL PoP Competition. Good luck!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: Wait... This looks familiar to you guys too, right?
Fabian: It's like we never left the Diary Room.
Sean: I thought I recognised that wallpaper!
Rebecca: I've been in there enough, this is definitely the DR!

Julia: Hello housemates! Welcome to your final PoP Competition. This competition is called "I Can't DREven!" and this is how it will be played. Everyone take a spot in one of the DR themed booths.

Julia: Housemates, throughout this season you've managed to spend more than your fair share of time confiding your thoughts in the Diary Room.

Julia: We've watched you cry, get angry, get emotional, vent your feelings, laugh, ask us annoying questions, and even play some music and sing some songs! 

Julia: But tonight, sitting in your DR replicas, you will have to guess just how many times each housemate has entered into the Diary Room and sat in that red chair.

Julia: We will not be including the voting process, but every other time is up for the count! You will write your answer for each housemate on your Simsung tablets, and hit submit when you're done.

Julia: For each of the 13 housemates, including yourselves, you will be ranked on how close you are to the actual answer. The person who is closest will receive 3 points, second closes will receive 2, third closest will receive 1 and furthest away will not receive any points for that housemate. 

Julia: The housemate who guesses the closest answers totalling to the number of times ALL of the housemates have entered the DR will receive, 5 extra points! 

Julia: The housemate with the most points will earn the power of the final PoP! Good luck housemates! The questions start now!

Fabian: Alright, how many times did Arthur fall asleep in-... I mean, enter the Diary Room... Uhh... Like 5 times, I guess?

Sean: Emery, hmmm... I'm sure he goes to the Diary Room quite a bit. Especially because he's in the final four. I'll say... 17?

Rebecca: How much does Fabian like to go into the Diary Room... Not a lot surprisingly... I hope... I'll answer 4!

Emery: Oh gee... I don't know... Germy liked to lock himself in the Diary Room a lot... But he went home fairly early on. Maybe 7 times?

Fabian: Alright. Kayle is the queen of Diary Rooms, I'm sure. She was locked in there with Germy once. I'm sure it's something like... 9 times?

Sean: Paige went home early, so I'm sure she didn't use the Diary Room very much in those episodes. What about 6? Does that sound right?... Who am I even talking to?

Rebecca: Oh god... I've been in the Diary Room the MOST out of EVERYONE... There is something therapeutic about venting how you feel to the cameras. If I say at least once per episode minus a few... Maybe, 18 times? That sounds like a lot of time!

Emery: Roxy... My dear Roxy... I know she cried a few times in the DR... But I know she would rather spend more time talking to the appliances than to the camera. 5 is my answer.

Fabian: Sean, I can see being a talker. How about 14 times? Sound fair?

Sean: Shannon, I can see being a talker. How about 10 times? Sound fair?

Rebecca: Sonia went home first, so she might have gotten very limited time in the DR... 3 times or something small like that.

Emery: Hmm... Tristan Tristan Tristan... 13 times... That sounds unlucky. He was rather unlucky too.

???: And Vanessa?...
Emery: 5!
Rebecca: 9!
Fabian: 10!
Sean: 23...
Julia: Alright housemates, the answers are locked in and we are tallying the scores! 

Julia: We can confirm... In 4th place, with Two Firsts, Three Seconds and Three Thirds... With 15 points...



...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...





Julia: Sean!
Sean: Awww man... Blew it! One of my last chances to win a competition. I can only hope for that final HoH now.

Julia: In third place, with Two Firsts, Three Seconds, and Four Thirds... A total of 16 points...




...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...





...





...






...





...






...





...






Julia: Emery!
Emery: Oops. Just when I needed to get myself off the block... I really need to invest in a lucky charm...

Julia: In second place, with a total of 29 from Six Firsts, Four Seconds and Three Thirds...




...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...





Julia: Fabian!
Fabian: Awww f***! So close but no catch!

Julia: And in first place, with Seven Firsts, Three Seconds, and Three Thirds... With 30 points...


...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...





Julia: Rebecca!
Rebecca: No way! First by one point! That's awesome!

Rebecca: Does that mean I win the final PoP and add it to my huge resume?!
Julia: We'll see after we crown the winner of the extra five bonus points!
Rebecca: Uh oh!

 Julia: The person with the closest total guess of Diary Room Entries... The correct answer was 130 and the closest answer was 123... The bonus 5 points goes to...

...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...




...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...




...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...






...





...





Julia: Fabian! Your correct total means that your 29 gets boosted to a 34! 
Fabian: No way! My luck finally came around when I needed it to!

Totals:
Lo - 97
Tiger - 188
Yannik - 109

Julia: That means congratulations Fabian! You are the winner of the final PoP!
Fabian: Awesome! I finally got a competition win after all this time waiting after week 1!

Julia: Housemates, head on out for the PoP Ceremony!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Thank you for joining me in the Lounge so quickly. This is the PoP Ceremony, and Fabian as the PoP winner, all eyes are on you tonight.

Julia: Please stand and tell us your decision.
Fabian: Welp, I think it's pretty clear what is going to happen here. Emery and I have been nominated this week, but obviously what's best for my game is to save myself with this power... Obviously. Haha.

Fabian: Safety is my number one priority this week.
Sean: Oh man... That can only mean one thing for me then...

Julia: Since Fabian has saved himself from the block, Rebecca, as the HoH, you must choose a replacement nominee.
Rebecca: Well, I only have one option sadly...

Rebecca: Sean... I'm sorry...
Sean: It's all good. There literally isn't another option. I've already taken the seat. Haha!

Julia: And with that, the final nominees for the week and the final PoP Ceremony is concluded. 

Julia: Sean and Emery are the final nominees this week. I will see you all next time for the eviction ceremony! Goodnight housemates.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Well, to no surprise I've found myself as the replacement nominee. That's the bad news. The good news is that I'm on Fabian's good side, or so I hope. Which means that I should still be here come eviction night, to battle it out in the finale and hopefully get to the end to win this game and the money. For my girls!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: I'm feeling a little better with Fabian as the voter this week instead of Sean. I've had an alliance with Fabian for a majority of this game, so I feel like I'm not going to get voted out over Sean. But then again, this is the Zero Privacy house and ANYTHING could happen... We'll see what goes down in the eviction ceremony. I'll know my answer then.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Quiet, ambient kitchen sounds*

*Sean snores*

*Emery snores*

*Rebecca snores*

*Fabian snores very loudly*

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


???: Hehehehehehe... Finally, a moment to myself... In the quiet of the night, I strike again! 

The Saboteur?: There it is... My... I mean Fabian's... No... I mean MY sapphire crystal! It's worth a fortune. I can't let this baby get out of my sides! This is MY true prize.

The Saboteur?: AND THERE IS NO ONE WHO CAN STOP ME!!! HAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!... Oops. Was that too loud?

The Saboteur?: Yoink! Come to me, my precious! Welcome to my pockets!


...




???: AHA!!! CAUGHT YOU! YOU FELL RIGHT FOR OUR TRAP!!!
The Saboteur?: Uh oh!
???: That's right! The jig is up... Saboteur!
The Saboteur?: Oh no... I-I...


...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...




...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...






Fabian: Wow... I-I can't believe it... I-it was... It was you?!?! You're the saboteur?!



...



...





...



...





...



...





...



...





Emery: F-Fabian... I am... S-so... S-so sorry...
Fabian: But after all this time... I thought you were for sure...
Emery: I-I know. I can explain everything! I-I promise!
Fabian: You better!

Emery: I... I've got a LOT of explaining to do...
Rebecca: You've got that right! Where did you put my earrings?!
Fabian: Where is my lucky gem right now?!

Sean: Don't tell me y-you... Stole Henry from Roxy too... Emery, how could you? She believed in you.
Fabian: Were you a saboteur by production, or is this who you REALLY are?! Cause I thought I knew you better than this...
Rebecca: We ALL thought we knew you better than this...

Emery: P-please... I have a... p-problem... J-just let me explain everything... I promise, I will make it all up to you guys...

Emery: I'm truly, truly sorry. There was never any saboteur...

Emery: There was only... Me...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3 - 5th Evicted (9th Place)
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150 (5th Place)
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103 - 6th Evicted (8th Place)
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula (7th Place)
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani (6th Place)

No comments:

Post a Comment