Friday 7 June 2019

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 23 - Second Fast Forward

Episode 23:
Second Fast Forward

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Welcome back to a very special night of Zero Privacy! Thank you for your patience with our extra long break, brought to you by our many sponsors! We promise the tension is only growing from here as our new final 6 become the final 5, in just one night!

Julia: Previously we saw reigning HoH, Rebecca, struggle as both of her nominees Vanessa and Emery survived the eviction. Instead, as you can see behind me, it was the hidden key twist that caused Tristan to be nominated and evicted with a vote of 2-1.
Tristan: What a cruel fate...
Julia: We had a little chat with Tristan, but then revealed that tonight is ANOTHER Fast Forward eviction! 

Julia: That's right! Tonight, a new HoH will be crowned, two new nominees, a PoP competition AND an eviction will all happen in the next hour! It's a whole week of Zero Privacy, and a whole lot of PTSD for Shannon Mackmilton! This is...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: *cries heavily* I-I can't believe Tris is g-gone. W-we were su-supposed to make it to the Final 3 together with S-Sean, and after V-Vanessa's outburst I thought she was d-destined to go. And now SHE IS IN AND MY BEST FRIEND IS GONE! *cries even heavier* This is all my f-fault. If only I could have done b-better in that PoP, I could have s-saved Tris and send V-Vanessa the f**k out of this house. N-now I don't even know who to trust a-anymore. It s-seems like recently a lot of the true f-faces of the housemates come to s-shine, and they are after m-me, I know they are. Vanessa could l-litterally be Maleficient right now, and s-still I'd be the biggest threat. And what makes this even worse is that there is a-another Fast Forward, and like last time I am v-vulnerable. What am I supposed to do? *whipes up her tears and breathes* Re, calm down. The situation might be a nightmare, and your mood swings won't help you at all. And you prep talking yourself might make you seem like an insane woman once again, but remember what Tris said. He believes in me. I am a strong and independent woman, and I came from a lot of nightmare-ish places in the past. And look, I made it to the Final 6. Back in Abnormality, that was just a dream, and now I earned myself the title of most back to back wins with Tris together. I should be glad that I am a threat, because that means I am killing it right now. Losing Tris is horrible, but now I can show my fellow housemates and the world outside that this girl does not only rock a power duo alliance with her best friend, but also avenge him and fight to the very end. I am Rebecca plum*****g Pierce, and I will not only own this game, I am going to destroy it. The Power Duo might have not survived, but now the Remazone has risen and will fight to the very end! First step: I need to talk Game with Sean in like 5 minutes ago!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Well... I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I feel like crap...
Emery: Yeah, it wasn't the most graceful exit, going out by a twist. You have to admit, he was a huge threat to everyone's games, though.
Sean: I know, but... *sighs* It just hurts to see him leave.
Emery: Yeah, I agree. It never feels good, even after all these votes.

Vanessa: Pfft. Speak for yourself! He totally had it coming, like, being all arrogant with winning and like, totally isolating himself from like, everyone! He deserved to like, get taken down a notch! Good riddance! Like, get the **** out of my house!

Sean: Yeah, we definitely aren't talking about the same person. The Tristan I knew was very humble in his wins, and very respectful toward everyone. I think you're alone in having a problem with his "attitude".
Vanessa: Um, like, excuse me?!

Vanessa: He was like a total bully! Acting like he's better than everyone because he's a "veteran". Um, hello! Your season of Abnormals totally didn't even air internationally! He's just a nobody, who is trying so hard to be a somebody!

Fabian: I think we can all agree that he was a nice guy. I really enjoyed talkin' to him and hearin' his stories.
Sean: Yeah, me too... I'm gonna miss him.
Fabian: Don't worry, bro. You'll see him after the show.
Sean: Yeah, or in the jury house, depending on how far I make it.
Fabian: You'll make it, I'm sure.

Emery: Tristan was a massive strategic and social threat. I think we're all in danger tonight now that we all lost a target in the house. 
Fabian: I mean, Rebecca has won more competitions though, right?
Emery: Yeah, that's true, but she's very unstable right now and beyond that they were waaaaaay stronger as a pair. Props to them both, they could have made final two as a duo from day 1. That would have been wonderful, as a fan... Not so much as a player.

Vanessa: Um?! Excuse me... Like, are you guys seriously talking nicely about that wannabe loser, and that skank, Rebecca?! Like, they've clearly been the enemy from like... Forever! Don't all pretend you care about them and that you wanted them here! You should all be HAPPY that they're going home tonight.

Vanessa: Fabian, like back me up here...
Fabian: Dude, I think you're alone on this one....
Vanessa: Back me up, we're in an alliance. That's what alliances do.
Fabian: You don't control me or what I think... I happen to like Tristan and Rebecca, as people.
Vanessa: I SAID BACK ME UP, FABIAN! LIKE, NOW!?
Fabian: I SAID GO F*** YOURSELF, VANESSA! LIKE, NOW!
Vanessa: Excuse me?! What did you just say to me?!...

Kayle: Hey guys, look! What do you think?!
Vanessa: I literally can't even with you right now!
Kayle: O-oh?... Is that hat too much?

Sean: Woah, Kayle. That is... quite the look.
Kayle: It's my special eviction outfit! I was going to wear it in an eviction where I'm nominated, but considering I have a one in five shot of being nominated tonight, I didn't wanna risk NOT showing off this beautiful sea of blue!
Sean: It looks wonderful! I think that audience will adore it!

Rebecca: (To herself) *sighs* Calm, Re... You've got this. Tears won't bring Tristan back and emotions won't fix this situation. 

Julia: Housemates, please take a seat!

Julia: Housemates! Welcome to another shocking night of twists! As planned and previously mentioned, the final 6 housemates always enter into a Fast Forward week at this point in the game! However, since in Week 3 we had an early Fast Forward Twist, you all already know how this is going to go down.

Julia: Tonight, a new HoH will be crowned, that person will then nominate two housemates for eviction. Once they have made their nominees, all 6 of you will participate in the PoP challenge, where one of you may save one of the nominees if you so choose. Once the final nominees are in place, we will have a vote, and a second housemate will be joining me and Tristan, here on the Main Stage!

Julia: The only way to make it through this week is with luck, competition wins and relying on the bonds you had built BEFORE the craziness of the Fast Forward ensues! Good luck housemates! Let us begin!

Julia: Rebecca, as the previous HoH, you are not eligible to compete in this competition.
Rebecca: Ugh. Don't remind me that it was my HoH week, that sent Tristan home.
Julia: Everyone else, please head to the Arena! It is time to crown the new, HoH!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Is this a classroom?
Emery: It looks like a very mature classroom, if it is one.
Fabian: Aww boo... More hard thinking? I'm out.

Julia: Housemates, welcome to tonight's HoH competition! This competition is called "Geogra-bee" and here is how it will work!

Julia: In the fastest possible time, each of you will be given a list of the 70 of the largest countries in the world! Including our own country that we're currently in asfasfih... gtreda-afia....
Sean: What was that Julia? Your audio cut out?
Kayle: WHERE THE HELICOPTER ARE WE?!

Julia: Oh, it cut out? Can you hear me now?
Sean: We can hear you now.
Julia: Good. What I was saying is that you must correctly match the country prompted to you on our sponsored Simsung tablet, to the correct location on your electronic globe!

Julia: The person with the most accuracy, and the fastest time, will win this crucial HoH competition! Does everyone understand?
Kayle: Yes but I still don't know what country we're in!
Julia: Your time starts now!

Fabian: Alright, I feel like my travels out at sea might come in handy with... Having heard of at least a few of these before... But I have no clue where the hell they are.

Emery: Hmmm... I'm having a lot of trouble with these countries. I'm not even sure I've heard of this place before.

Kayle: HEY! Who turned out the lights?!... Oh... It's just my hat covering my eyes.

Sean: I think I know where this is... And this one... And this one... I'm on a roll with this... Oh wait, that' said Austria, not Australia. Oops.

Vanessa: I literally can't even. Who the hell like, even know where like... Germy is?! Like, he's totally not a country. I'm so done with this stupid challenge.

Julia: Alright! You've all submitted your final answers... or not... Still, this means we have a new winner!
Julia: With an accuracy rate of 74% and a time of 3:29...



...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...





...




Julia: Congratulations Emery! You are our new Head of Household!
Emery: I did it?! I finally won one! Oh man, that's amazing! I earned something by my own skill for once!
Julia: Everyone, head on back to the Lounge. Emery, you may now have a short amount of time to discuss nominations before the nomination ceremony.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Congrats again, Emery. You did a great job.
Vanessa: Yeah, like, congrats or whatever...
Emery: Oh, thank you guys!

Fabian: Psst, Em... Got a minute?
Emery: Yeah, that's about all the time we really got considering the fast forward, haha.
Fabian: What are your plans for tonight now that you've won?
Emery: Well, I didn't expect to win, so I'm not sure what to do with this new power.

Fabian: Well, do we take the second shot of the evening?
Emery: You mean for Rebecca?
Fabian: I think so, what do you think? You're the HoH, what do YOU want?

Emery: Really, I want whats going to strengthen the alliance, and get us to the finals. We have an opportunity, but I'm not sure who is better to go home next.
Fabian: I don't really want to cut the bonds that I've built with Sean, but I'm happy to take either Rebecca or Sean out next. I think Rebecca has a chance at winning the PoP though, you know her history.

Emery: That's why I need you to be a power player tonight. You need to step up and not throw any more challenges, or we're never going to make final 3.
Fabian: So you're seeing it too?
Emery: Yeah, I know what your game is...
Fabian: No, I mean... You said final 3...

Fabian: Which means we're no longer aiming for final 4...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: I'm gonna go use the bathroom... BRB!
Rebecca: So, what happened? How did it go? Do we finally have a new HoH for once? Hehe.

Sean: Yeah, actually... Emery won the competition by a pretty big margin. Guess he knows a lot about the world.
Rebecca: Well, he's always seemed to be a pretty wise kid.
Sean: Honestly, the quiz we had to take was hard. I have no idea how he pulled it off!

Rebecca: Yeah... Um... Hey Sean, do you mind if we go have a chat outside?
Sean: Yeah, of course!

Kayle: What am I chopped liver?!
Rebecca: It's nothing private... You can come talk too, if you want.
Kayle: Awww... But I just sat down! I think I'll just stay here otherwise my new dress might wrinkle!
Rebecca: Suit yourself.

Sean: Look, I know where this is going and I just want to say I'm sorry. I tried my hardest to win that HoH, but Emery was unbeatable. I know we're on the chopping block now.
Rebecca: No no! Don't beat yourself up over that. I feel like we're on the outs, yes, but this game is way more complex than just competitions. If you don't win, it's not the end of everything.

Rebecca: I just wanted to... I want to know if you voted to evict, Tris... And it's okay if you did, I understand.
Sean: I, uh... Well...

Sean: Look, I don't want to lie to you, because I respect you more than that. I did vote to evict him. Only because I knew that you two together is an unbeatable pair. There is no way that I'd ever have a shot at winning against Tristan... As much as I care about him, the bottom line is that I came in here with one alliance... And that was me, and my baby girls. I had to do it for them.

Rebecca: *sighs* Yeah... I respect that. It pains me, but I truly respect your decision from a game perspective, and knowing Tristan, he respects your gameplay as well.
Sean: Thank you, Rebecca... I'm sorry that it happened, and I know that I hurt you because of it.

Sean: Just know that I've got your back. In this game, and outside of it. I mean that.
Rebecca: Thank you, Sean. That means the world to me.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Well, now comes the time for a big move.
Emery: Yeah, this needs to go according to plan. There is so few people left, if it goes awry, we're down one crucial Revenger.
Kayle: So, I'm guessing you both want to send Rebecca home?

Emery: It's her or Sean at this point. Either way, both of them are a threat to us getting to the finals together.
Kayle: I mean... I guess... We could just live with six of us in harmony for the rest of the game, right?

Fabian: Well, it's one of those two going or one of us... I know which I prefer.
Emery: That's the game, Kayle. You have to evict a few eggs to make an omelette... Wait... Forget I said that!

Kayle: Well, I'd like to keep Sean! Him and I had a great talk yesterday about love.
Fabian: Touching... I would like to keep Sean too...
Kayle: Then its settled! We keep Sean!

Kayle: Although, I would like to keep Rebecca as well... She's inspirational, and I think she'd make a good subject for my next clay sculpture. I'd like to see more of her face so that I can do it from memory.
Emery: So you want to keep, Rebecca too? You know that means one of us will go, right?

Fabian: In that case, what if we just say **** it and send Vanessa home? She's a liability and we can't really take her to the final three anyway... Plus she could just flip on us at any moment. Imagine if SHE won HoH on one of her... Off days.

Kayle: W-we can't evict one of our friends... I thought she apologised to you guys after her big meltdown?
Fabian: She didn't say nuthin'! She just came by later and pretended like nothing had ever happened. We let it slide, but honestly, I'm done with her antics.
Kayle: But...

Emery: Well, I feel like it's a respected option to take for the jury. No one seemingly wants her to be strung along to the finals. Not with her attitude. Maybe it's not such a bad idea after all to cut her now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: *sneezes*
Emery: Bless you!
Rebecca: Thank you.
Emery: Say... Uh... What do you think about Vanessa going home next? Worth a jury vote?

Rebecca: I know that I'm a target tonight, but boy would it make my life to see her go home after her foul attitude about Tristan leaving!

Vanessa: I'm back b****es! And oooooooh... Looky looky. There just so happens to be a seat next to a hot single daddy in my area!
Sean: Uhhhh... What?

Vanessa: Meow, Tiger... (blu11)... When did you get here?
Sean: Uhhh... I've literally played this entire game with you, Vanessa?

Vanessa: Oh, I know... I just wanna get all close and like, totally up on that-...
Sean: Yeah, I'm really uncomfortable right now, Vanessa...

Vanessa: Ugh! Sean... I was just being flirty! Gosh! What is wrong with you...
Sean: Yeahhhh... What's wrong with 'me'...

Julia: Welcome back housemates, I hope you had a long enough time to talk, but a short enough time to make every word of it a scramble for safety. It is time for the nomination ceremony!

Julia: Emery, as the new HoH, it is your job to nominate two housemates for eviction. From these nominations, we'll go straight into the PoP Competition, followed by a live vote and eviction.

Julia: Emery, please stand and tell us your two nominees.
Emery: Well, there are so few choices left and honesty the PoP will make or break the outcome of tonight. My first nominee for eviction is...




...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...




...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...







...




Emery: Vanessa.
Vanessa: Excusssssssseeeee me?! What did you say?!
Emery: My second nominee for eviction is...



...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...




Emery: Kayle...
Kayle: O-oh... I... I sure hope you know what you're doing, Emzy.

Emery: Those are my two nominations, Jayle... I mean, Julia. Sorry... Aww poop. Can we edit that out?
Julia: Nope, but thank you for your nominations.

Kayle: I'm not the target, right?
Emery: No way, you're the best pawn there is. Why would I want YOU to go home?
Kayle: My milkshakes bring more boys to the yard?

Vanessa: Nominated?! EXCUSE ME! NOMINATED?! DID YOU JUST SAY THAT I'M NOMINATED?!?!?!

Emery: Uh.......... Yes?....

Vanessa: WHAT THE ACTUAL F***?!
Julia: Language! This is a live show!
Vanessa: Why in the hell would you totally go and betray me like this?! This is worse than anything any of my ex-boyfriends ever did combined! You nominated me for like... No reason at all!
Emery: Well... It wasn't exactly umm... No reason.

Vanessa: We were supposed to be in an alliance together, or does that mean NOTHING to you. What ever happened to the Revengers, or whatever. Is that just like, done now?!... And of all people, you're putting me on the block next to my best friend, Kayle?! Does that make you happy, Emery?! To nominate me after everything I've done for you.

Kayle: Daww... She said BEST friend. She's so sweet... Wait...
Emery: ALLIANCE?! Do you not remember calling off the alliance yesterday?!  In fact, have you heard ANYTHING you've said throughout this entire experience?! You've hurt everyone. Alienated yourself. Acted like a crybaby when things don't go your way... You're an ego-maniac, immature, a hypocrite, and an all round total bi-...
Julia: LANGUAGE!!!
Emery: Sorry, Julia... It had to be said.

Vanessa: Oh nononononono... Don't you DARE call me the B word! I am Vanessa F***ing Diva! And don't you ever f***ing forget that! I will not back down without a fight and if you cross me, so help me, I will rip your throat out with my perfectly manicured nails!

Julia: Yeah, I'm going to have to intervene here... You're definitely starting to scare the children... And adults.
Vanessa: You don't know the wrath that I will bring to you, Emery and the rest of you nobodies. When I get out of this stupid f***ing house, y'all are gonna wish you never made an enemy of me! You better stay off social media, or you'll regret the day you were born!

Julia: Vanessa, please take your nomination seat.
Vanessa: And use your brains, b****es! I'm the QUEEN of this house! What I say goes!!! I have dirt on literally alllllllll of you! I sure hope you don't want your secrets getting out for the entire world to see... Oh, and by the way. I know who this "saboteur" is anyway! It's so freakin' obviously-...

Julia: Vanessa, you have 10 seconds to take your nomination seat or you will be pulled from the house.
Vanessa: F*** you, Julia! You don't own me! I'm beyond you! I'm beyond ALLLLLL of you!

Fabian: Yeah, you're on the f***ing boat to crazy island, that's where you're headin'.
Vanessa: Get bent, Fabio.
Fabian: F*** you, Vanessa.

Rebecca: My god. She really is a delusional diva...
Vanessa: Oh please, Rebecca... You're just some skank who can't keep her legs closed who wanted to get her nasty goth face on TV in hopes that she'll find someone who ACTUALLY likes her.... PS: Your dad was right, you really are worthless trash, Rebecca.
Rebecca: Oh, now you've gone and f***ing done it!
Sean: Rebecca, just ignore her. Don't let her drag you down with her.
Rebecca: Oh, but she deserves a beat down for that!

Julia: VANESSA! To the diary room! NOW!
Emery: Oh man, I've never seen Julia get so mad before.

Vanessa: I don't give a damn what any of you think! I'm done with your fake, lying, two-faced, stupid faces! You can all go to hell!

Fabian: Clearly, we're already f***ing there!

Vanessa: I'm sooooo out of here!!! 

Producer: Vanessa, please take a seat, immediately...
Vanessa: **** you all! I'm leaving... You can't stop me!
Producer: It is in your contract that you must-...

Cameraman: Where did she go?!
Producer: Don't just stand there... FIND HER!!! 
Julia: Just let her go. I want her off my show! Now!

Vanessa Tomaz - Force Evicted - 6th Place?

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: That was a long time coming...
Sean: God, she's unlike anyone I've ever met.
Rebecca: Thank GOD we don't have to deal with her anymore...

Kayle: *sighs* Why can't we all just be friends...?

Julia: Alright, we've stopped the live recording once Vanessa started going on her rant. We're going to take a break to figure out what is going to happen, so until then, please stay put and I will get back to you soon.

Rebecca: What a crappy way to get to the final five though... I know I should be more happy that she isn't around, and that she got what was coming to her but... Damn, this whole night has just been the worst!

Emery: I feel... I don't know how I feel actually... I knew it would end like this too. I don't know how it didn't happen sooner.

Fabian: Honestly, none of us deserved any of that! She seriously is the biggest brat I've ever met. On my ship, she'd have been thrown overboard to the sharks!

Julia: Hello again housemates. Thank you for your patience. We've managed to get a hold of Vanessa, but we feel that her actions and rule-breaking are irredeemable, and she will NOT be joining the house again. Vanessa has been force evicted from the house.
Kayle: *sighs*

Julia: However, despite this incident, Emery, as the current Head of Household, it will be your job to replace Vanessa's nomination.
Emery: Oh man... So I can't renominate entirely? I've just gotta replace her?
Julia: Yep and then the night will continue on as normal.

Emery: Well, there are even fewer options left now, haha... I think it's in my best interests to nominate...






...






...





...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...








...




...






...




Emery: Sean, for eviction.
Sean: Welp... I guess, with so little options left, it makes sense.

Julia: And with that, the two nominees for tonight are Kayle and Sean but that could all change with the upcoming PoP Competition!

Julia: Since there are only six of-... Five of you left, all of you will be playing in tonight's PoP Competition!

Julia: Since we are no longer live, if you would all please quickly change into some athletic wear and head to the Arena for the PoP Competition! See you all shortly!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Oh yay... First thinkin', now runnin'. What's next, doing Vanessa's makeup?! I really don't wanna be here.
Sean: Do your best Fabian, it can't be THAT bad.
Fabian: Have you seen the size of me? 

Julia: Welcome to the PoP Competition housemates! This PoP Competition is called "Run Hundred"! The premise is very simple, simply stay running on your treadmill for as long as possible.

Julia: The housemate who outruns the others will win this crucial PoP! Is everything clear?
Rebecca: Definitely.
Julia: Alright, hop on your treadmills ladies and gentlemen!

Julia: This PoP Competition starts... NOW!

Fabian: It's been like 13 seconds and I'm already sick of this challenge... Why couldn't it have been an eating marathon?! You know, with various courses to chow down.

Emery: Man, I've been getting really out of shape since I entered the house. I used to be really nimble and quick... If you ignore the countless times I fall over.

Rebecca: This run is a piece of cake...
Fabian: There's cake?!
Kayle: Mmmmm... Cakeeeeeee...

Sean: I gotta say, I think I've got this in the bag. Don't mean to brag but, I think I'm the fittest one in here.
Emery: That sure sounds like bragging...

Kayle: If you really wanna hear bragging, I once ran in the Bridgeport annual dodecaheptathlon.
Rebecca: Yeah, that doesn't sound real at all...
Kayle: Okayyy... It was a triathlon... But I've always wanted to run in the dodecaheptathlon.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Anyone feeling it yet?
Fabian: Yup... I'm feeling it like hell.
Rebecca: I think I could go for a little while longer yet.

Kayle: OW! Owowowowowowwww!!! That hurts!!!
Rebecca: Are you okay?!
Emery: What's wrong?

Kayle: Ow ow ow... OwO... My ankle... I think I stepped funny and might have injured it... Owowow... I'm out.

Kayle: I think I need medical too... Jules?
Julia: Hi Kayle, please head to the Diary Room straight away and we'll have someone look at it.
Kayle: Thankies! I'll hobble over now.

Fabian: Yeah, I've had enough. I can't win this one.
Emery: Aww... Fabian. You can do it.
Fabian: Yeah, no... No I can't.

Fabian: I'll help Kayle get to the Diary Room.
Kayle: Thank you!... Alternatively, I could just hop.

Sean: And then there were three... Should we start the smack talk now?
Emery: I don't think I'd be very good at smack talk... Sorry. I'm too focused on trying to stay upright anyway. Haha

Rebecca: I think we've heard enough mean words tonight.
Sean: True... How about encouraging smack talk instead?

Rebecca: That's more my style... Emery, you can do this. You're a strong, smart and capable young man, and you're finally proving yourself to be a competition beast with your HoH win! You can do it!

Emery: Aww, thanks Rebecca... How about, Sean. You're the fittest, fastest guy around, and your daughters will be so proud of you when you win this PoP Competition!

Sean: *sighs* Yeah... But I'm sadly not gonna win this time. I think I'm out.
Emery: Awww... I guess my encouragement wasn't good enough?
Sean: It was touching... Thanks Em.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: And we're down to two housemates left! Which of them will win this crucial PoP?!

Rebecca: Oh man... I don't think I've ever sweat so much in my life! I don't think I have much more energy left to run.

Emery: I think this outfit was a bad idea... I am so hot right now, I'm just moments away from passing out...

Julia: Who will win?! Who will outrun the other?!




...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...




Emery: I'm done... I'm gonna pass out if I don't stop now.
Julia: And there we have it! The winner of tonight's Fast Forward PoP is...

Julia: Congratulations Rebecca, you have won the PoP!
Rebecca: Awesome! Another competition win under the belt!

Emery: Congrats, Rebecca. You did awesome.
Rebecca: You too. Thanks for putting up an awesome fight.
Julia: All housemates, please get changed and meet me in the Lounge for the PoP ceremony and live eviction!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Thank you housemates for getting changed so quickly! It is time for the PoP Ceremony to commence.

Julia: Rebecca, as the new holder of the PoP, it is up to you to decide if you would like to use your power to save either Kayle or Sean from the block, or keep the nominations the same. Please stand and make your decision.

Rebecca: Well, first let me just say that it is starting to get really empty in this house. After tonight there will be just four of us, and there is one person in particular who I really want to see again tomorrow.

Rebecca: Holding this PoP power, I would like to...




...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...




...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...






...



Rebecca: Use the PoP to save Sean from the block.
Sean: Really?! Oh wow. Thank you so much, Rebecca!
Rebecca: No problem! I think you'd do the same for me.
Julia: Sean, you have been saved from the block, please take a seat on the lounge.

Emery: Why would you... Oh... OHHH! Now I see what you're doing. Clever clever.
Rebecca: Well, I mostly just didn't want Sean to go home next... So there isn't another way to save him at this point.

Julia: Emery, one of your nominees has been saved from the block, it is up to you to replace them.
Emery: Well, now that Sean is safe, and Rebecca won the PoP, I actually only have one person left to nominate...

Fabian: Yeah... I'm up on the block by default, right?
Julia: That is correct. Fabian, please take a seat.
Kayle: Welcome to the block, brother!

Julia: Our final nominees for tonight are Kayle and Fabian. One of the two of you will be sent straight from the house to join Tristan in the jury. The vote will happen, now. But first, I would like both nominees to stand and make their final pleas to the other voters.

Kayle: Alright my chicken mcnibblets! I first wanna say that I love love love all of you! I am really glad to call all of you my friends, and I know we'll be amazing friends outside this house too!... As for the vote, I want you all to vote with your heart and umm... You wouldn't vote out a gal with glasses would you?!
Rebecca: But Kayle, you're not wearing any glasses.
Kayle: Oh, you're right... Don't vote ME out then!

Julia: Thank you, Kayle... Fabian?
Fabian: Well, first time on the block and it all happened so quickly. What do I even say... Um, fried chicken is delicious, but friend Fabian is more worthy of a vote? I dunno...Vote to keep me here is all I'm sayin'. Y'all know where I stand, and I think I'm worth keeping in the house. Thanks, guys.

Julia: Thank you, Fabian. With that it is time to vote for the second time tonight. Either Kayle or Fabian will be evicted shortly. It only takes two votes to evict tonight, or one vote with a tiebreaker.

Julia: Emery, as the head of houeshold, you will only vote in the event of a 1-1 tie.

Julia: Rebecca, you are up first, please head to the Diary Room.
Rebecca: *exhales* Alright...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: I vote to evict _____. I feel like they're a stronger threat to my game, and the linchpin to the majority alliance. If they go home, I know I'll have a better shot at staying next week. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I sadly, vote to evict _____. It's a really really tough call because I love both of the nominees dearly, but I think I have a better shot going forward with _____ than with _____.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Both of the votes have been cast, and we do not have a tie. Which means that either Kayle or Fabian are about to leave the house. Once the vote is read, the evicted housemate must say their goodbyes and exit through the Diary Room.

Julia: By a vote of 2-0...





...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...








...




Julia: Kayle! You have been evicted from the Zero Privacy house.
Kayle: Awww butterscotch brownies! I really thought all of our friendships would keep me through...

Kayle: I'm glad to have met you all... Hugs for everyone before I go!
Fabian: Thanks for playing alongside me, Kayle. You were an awesome ride or die and a great friend.
Kayle: I'm gonna miss you Mr Fab-ulous. Go on to win for me!
Fabian: I'll try my best!

Rebecca: Goodbye Kayle, I'm sorry to see you go. My fellow Veteran! Why we didn't play together, I'll never know.
Kayle: Awww... I'll miss you, Re-Re! You're an inspiration to all women out there! Kick some boy butt! You're the last gal standing!

Sean: Goodbye Kayle.
Kayle: Later Gator! I'll see you on the outside, Seany!
Sean: I can't wait to meet Eric, and I can't wait for you to meet my girls.
Kayle: I keep telling you, I make a great babysitter!

Kayle: I'm gonna miss you Emzy! 
Emery: I'll miss you too, girl. Stay safe and I might see you in jury sooner than you think.
Kayle: Not too soon!

Kayle: (whispering) PS... I forgive you.
Emery: Thanks Kayle, I didn't mean for you to go home after all this. The plan backfired majorly tonight.

Kayle: Later my dudes!
Kayle McCarther - 8th Evicted Housemate - 2nd Jury Member

Emery: And now we're down to four...
Rebecca: Crazy, isn't it?
Julia: Congratulations final four. You have survived the second, and last, Fast Forward week! It's been a wild night, but that is all for tonight. Go take a rest and I'll see you all later for the next HoH Competition! Goodnight housemates.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: It's been one of the most wild nights of Zero Privacy to date. With the conclusion of the second Fast Forward week, Vanessa Tomaz has been kicked from the house, and Kayle McCarther has been evicted by a vote of 2-0. What a shocking revelation! Kayle will be joining us on the Main Stage shortly for a chat!

Julia: And there she is, sporting her new Eviction Outfit! 
*The audience gasps and cheers at Kayle and her outfit*
Kayle: Dang you, Emeryyyyyyy! Dang you, to the voters! I could have wonnnnnnnn... Just kidding. I still love them all!

Kayle: Woah, that carpet is SO red!
Julia: You know her as the Reality Show Pro with a thousand past professions! The vigilant veteran from Locked! She was friend to all and foe to none...

Julia: Please welcome to the Main Stage, 5th place, second jury member and second evictee for tonight, KAYLE!!!
*The audience cheers*

Kayle: Awww Jules! Gimme a big ol' hug!
Julia: Welcome Kayle, to the Main Stage. I am gutted to see you evicted.
Kayle: I'm gutted to see myself evicted too! We should hang out more.

Kayle: Tris! Hiya friend!
Tristan: Oh Kayle, two Veterans down in one night... What happened?
Kayle: Well, there was a vote and I don't think I survived it! What's new with you? I missed you!
Julia: Please take a seat, guys. We have a LOT to talk about!

Julia: First, I must say your new outfit is looking FANTASTIC tonight.
Kayle: Aww thank you! I try my best.
Julia: I want to know, Kayle, why are there two Veterans here tonight when all of the Veterans have managed to survive so many nominations and evictions?

Kayle: You know, I don't really see the housemates as Veterans versus Newbies at all! I see us all as friends and competitors. So the fact that there are two Veterans here, doesn't mean too much to the actual game everyone is playing. We're all just a bunch of friendos living it up in a house of twisty turnies!

Julia: What would you say lead for you to be evicted tonight then? If it wasn't because you were a Veteran.
Kayle: Well, I think that Emery's plan backfired, when he tried to get Vanessa out. I don't know why he did that, we were in a big alliance called the Revengers, and she was a part of that.

Julia: Vanessa did have a huge meltdown and called out everyone in the house, do you think that might explain why he did what he did?

Kayle: It's a stressful house, I understand how it takes a toll on your emotions. I'm not psychiatrist... Well, technically I am from an online course... But she honestly just wanted someone to be her friend. So when she felt betrayed by Emery and Fabian, then I guess she felt she lost the only friends she might have ever had.

Julia: That's very wise of you. I'm sure I can speak on behalf of everyone, that you were a great friend to have and a friend to all! Was that a part of your strategy for this game?

Kayle: Tehehe... Maybe. I thought if I go and make friends with everyone, and listen to them, and make them feel valued, they'd keep me around. I do think I might have made TOO many friends, because I think everyone forgot I was an avid gameplayer too. I mean did you see Locked?! I kicked butt!

Julia: Lastly, why do you think that you are sitting here tonight instead of Fabian?
Kayle: Well, Fabian and I had been working together since Week 1, and we were working both sides of the house. I know that Fabian was close with Rebecca, Sean and Emery, probably moreso as a gameplayer than I was... But totally not as close friend-wise than me! So it really came down to friend or ally for Sean and Rebecca... I think they felt safer with ally.
Julia: Thank you for giving your insight, Kayle. It has been a pleasure having you here and watching you this season! We will see more of you in the jury house, I'm sure!
Kayle: Thanks for having me, Jules!

Julia: There we have it, the conclusion for the second Fast Forward of the season. Tonight, Tristan and Kayle will be heading to the jury house, and we are down to four housemates battling it out for a spot in the final 3. Zero Privacy is reaching its dramatic conclusion! Stay tuned, and goodnight everyone!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HoH Scores:
Emery - 74% 3:29
Sean - 51% 4:07
Fabian - 42% 9:41
Kayle - 0
Vanessa - 0

PoP Scores:
Rebecca - 15106
Emery - 3040
Sean - 1237
Fabian - 491
Kayle - 0
Vanessa - 0

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3 - 5th Evicted (9th Place)
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150 (5th Place)
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103 - 6th Evicted (8th Place)
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula (7th Place)
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani (6th Place)

No comments:

Post a Comment