Monday 8 April 2019

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 20 - Sixth Nominations

Episode 20:
Sixth Nominations

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: If you weren't a firm believer of déjà vu, you certainly might have felt it after the ending of the last episode of Zero Privacy. With power continuously in the court of the proclaimed power duo, it was Rebecca's turn to gain power this week as she joined Tristan with 3 HoH wins each!

Julia: But it wasn't all power grabbing and competition winning last night, though there was quite the amount of drama throughout the house. Especially because of the events leading up to the eviction vote of Roxy versus Sean.

Julia: Sadly, we said goodbye to our favourite friend, Roxy, who got a surprising unanimous vote to evict, a first for the season! Her leaving left a lot of sorrow throughout the house, and an eviction aftermath that is going to send half of our housemates to hell, and the other half to heaven. 

Julia: With nominations looming, and the house dividing in so many ways, there is bound to be drama, tonight on...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: You know, back in school, at least the time I was there, my teachers told me one thing: Pick your battles wise, if you pick the wrong battle, it might bite you in the a**. Oh da*n right they were, because Vanessa gets is right now. Did she really think it was a smart move to mark me as her enemy when I am at my very best? B**** please, I know I overexaggerated a bit back there, of course I'm not the most powerful woman to ever set foot into this house...well, not yet at least, but she had it coming for A LONG TIME. If I had to use one word to describe Vanessa's personality, I would pick Delusional. She really calls a challenge about spelling and throwing basketballs across the room the most physical and mental challenge yet? Hahahaha. You guys probably didn't see it, but the look on Vanessa's face when I was announced has the new Head of Household was totally priceless. I am 100% certain she won't admit it, but I think Vanessa knows that she is in some deep plum right now. Don't mess with the Reminator, hahaha. Now I am almost tempted to change my Simstagram name to that. *laughs*

But on a bit of a worrying note, something about Tristan seems odd lately. I mean I am glad that he could finally speak to Sean, and I also had a lovely conversation with him where he told me that he thought we blanked him and I told him I still want to be friends with him...but Tristan acts really weird since the PoP results. I mean I barely even talk with him about personal stuff anymore, which stinks because I always feel like this game really consumes him, but the one time I actually have something interesting about the obvious other alliance to say, he is suddenly not ready to talk? I hate this situation because I consider Tristan as my best friend, and I just fear that this game will turn him into something he isn't. I dearly hope that this game doesn't consume him to the fullest. I might need to talk to him about this. I really don't want to lose my best friend because of a competition...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Can you believe it? Like, honestly, can you believe what just happened?
Tristan: Nope. Not even a little bit, but man am I glad. That could've been a close one.
Rebecca: I know, right. I'm so relieved to have one more week of power and not have to worry about one of us getting evicted this week.

Rebecca: And can you believe we've officially made jury?! We've made it to the first crucial step of the game.
Tristan: I know, I'm so glad all of us made it to this point.
Rebecca: All of us? The whole house, or...?

Tristan: Yeah, you know. You, me and Sean... I'm so stoked that he survived that vote. I was so worried but man I'm just beyond happy that he's still here and that we'll have the chance to talk things out a little more. We might be able to rebuild this rocky relationship and... Well, maybe see where things go.

Rebecca: Wait, Tris... Were you talking about Sean surviving this whole time? 
Tristan: Yeah, weren't you?
Rebecca: I thought you'd be way more excited about the fact that I won HoH and secured us another week. The gamer in you usually lives for that kinda stuff.

Tristan: Oh! Of course I am, Re ^.^
Rebecca: Did you just say ^.^ out loud?
Tristan: N-no?

Tristan: I'm truly excited for you-...
Rebecca: For us...
Tristan: ...-for us, I know. It's not that I'm not happy, I've just been focused on the Sean-Roxy vote, and I'm just happy with how it turned out. I'm glad everyone kept him in. It's the best case for us.

Rebecca: Look, Tris... Maybe it's just the whole pregnancy ordeal that's got my brain all out of whack, but these last few days it's all been about Sean, Sean, Sean. I've had some really crucial news to share with you, but you've been so distant. What happened to the power duo? We're a team, right?

Tristan: What, you think we aren't a team anymore?
Rebecca: Well...
Tristan: You think just because I'm focusing on my relationship with Sean that we're no longer a power duo? 
Rebecca: Well, no, I just-...
Tristan: Re, you're my best friend and nothing will come between that bond, but I'm still allowed to care about other people. It'd be pretty selfish for you to think that I'd be against you just because I'm talking to someone else.

Rebecca: Selfish?! Tris, I've been trying to talk to you about the same issue for literally days now and every time I try to you brush it off like it's nothing. If we're supposed to be a team in this, that's pretty selfish behaviour to ignore my issues too.

Tristan: 'your' issues?
Rebecca: I mean, OUR issues... Look, had I not won, HoH tonight, we'd be the next two going home and then THAT would literally come between us.
Tristan: I know we're targets and we could be going home soon, which is why it's important to me that I make amends with Sean! I could be going home next!

Rebecca: Well you're clearly NOT! I'm the new HoH. So can we just drop this and talk about the issue I've been dying to tell you for three bloody days!
Tristan: *sighs* Sure, what's on your mind...

Rebecca: You know how we're the power duo alliance, and it seems like we're the only solid alliance in the house.
Tristan: Well, considering no one has been able to touch us so far, it'd be hard for any other solid alliances to form.
Rebecca: Well, the other day I discovered something really fishy... An alliance... A big one with what I assume is four other housemates.
 
Tristan: An alliance of four, really? That's like half of the house. Are you sure they weren't just all sitting around having a good time?
Rebecca: They changed the subject really awkwardly when I walked passed. I'm certain it was alliance talk.
Tristan: Is Sean in this "alliance"?

Rebecca: I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure the alliance consists of-...
*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*
Rebecca: OH COME ON!!!

Emery: Hey you two, sorry, did I interrupt something?
Rebecca: A little bit, but I'm sure it can wait... It usually does.
Emery: Oops.My bad. I do that all too often. I'm so sorry. I thought I heard "come on in"?

Rebecca: What did you want to talk about?
Emery: Well, I-... Oops... Nearly fell off the chair... Um, I wanted to come and congratulate you on another HoH win.
Rebecca: Oh! Thank you, Em. Means a lot to me. I'm stoked to have won. It was close between Sean and I.

Emery: It really was. Part of me thought that he threw it to you, but I quickly dismissed it. I don't know why he would do that.
Rebecca: I think he was just stressed and miscounted the questions.

Emery: I also wanted to come speak early and see where you head was at with nominations.
Tristan: We haven't discussed them yet.
Emery: I know, that's why I thought I might be able to throw around some ideas... I used to do that with Roxy a lot before she... Well, got evicted. Now, I don't really have any sort of ally like her to bounce ideas around, so I thought I'd come to the HoH.

Rebecca: Oh reallllllly... Not a single ally, huh?
Emery: Well, I do have some friends but nothing like the bond Roxy and I had.
Rebecca: Nothing? Nothing at all... Not like an alliance of four or anything like that?

Emery: What?! How did you kno-I MEAN! What are you talking about? I don't have an alliance of four! I'm just a lone wolf... Awoooo?

Rebecca: Emery, you're a terrible liar.
Emery: *sighs*... I know... It's my worst quality.
Rebecca: I already know about your alliance.
Emery: Yeah... I guess, it couldn't stay secret forever.

Rebecca: It is called Zero Privacy for a reason.
Emery: Yeah, that's true.
Rebecca: I still can't believe you didn't deny it though. I thought for sure I'd have to nominate you guys just to get it out of you.

Emery: I understand if you nominate me... Or Fabian... Or Vanessa... Or Kayle...
Rebecca: You really can't keep a secret, can you?
Emery: N-no... *sighs*
Rebecca: Don't worry, I'll factor EVERYTHING into my nominations. Just know, that the four of you better watch your backs this week... And you can tell everyone that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: "Ugh.. I just had my first argument with Rebecca in this house... I don't understand though - why in the world would she would even consider nominating Kayle out of all people? I get that there is this "alliance", but we veterans have to stick together, the rest of the house is pretty much against us already..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: I'm really not looking forward to this.
Fabian: Anyone else sh***ing themselves?

Julia: Good morning housemates! Thank you for joining me here in the Lounge for a very special announcement... And I say special very loosely because for some of you this will be a blessing, and for the rest of you, it will be curse. 

Julia: As you know, Roxy has been evicted and she has enacted her Eviction Aftermath which was: "Half the house will be royalty, while the other half will be their servants". We're splitting you into the powerful and rich, and the oppressed and poor. Not a fun divide, or very fun... Depending on which side you're on.
Vanessa: Oh, god I hope the good side.

Sean: Hey! Psst... ZP... Don't paw at that whilst Julia is making an announcement. It's a distraction!
Julia: Thank you, Sean.
Kayle: Dawww, but look how cute he is!

Julia: Rebecca, as the current HoH, you will automatically be on the Royal side of the house.
Rebecca: Oh, thank god. I was scared you'd take away my spa bath and queen bed!
Julia: Nope, it's guaranteed luxury for you this week, Queen Rebecca.
Rebecca: Ooh, Queen. I like the sound of that.

Julia: To keep things semi-even, we'll be splitting two more of you to the Royal side, and a total of four of you to the... Peasant side. We've randomised the placements, and here are the results.




...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







Julia: Congratulations to our new found Kings, Sean and Fabian. Welcome to the Royal side.
Fabian: Awww, sweet! I've always wanted to be Captain.
Sean: Hey, that's awesome! I'll be able to tell me girls that I was once a King!

Julia: As for the rest of you. Kayle, Tristan, Emery and Vanessa... This week, you are the Peasants. 
Tristan: Greaaaat...
Kayle: Oooh, like the bird?
Tristan: Nope, that's a pheasant.

Vanessa: Um... Julia, I don't mean to say you're stupid, but like... There HAS to be some kinda mistake. I'm supposed to be a Queen, not some dirty like, poor person! You've clearly mistaken me for someone else.

Julia: Sorry, Miss Diva, that's the way the randomiser chose. You'll be sleeping in uncomfortable conditions, be asked to cook, clean and cater to the royals needs and you'll definitely not be having much luxury this week.
Vanessa: *gasps* No!
Julia: If you four would like, please head through the Diary Room to the Arena to check out your new homes for the week!

Vanessa: There HAS to be some mistake! This isn't right! I'm not a poor person, I'm just NOT!... Julia, you B**ch! Get back here and FIX THIS!!!

Vanessa: I REFUSE!
Rebecca: Vanessa, you know the rules. The producers have the final say, and if you don't you could risk getting kicked off the show. What's worse, poverty for a week or force eviction?
Vanessa: Oh, go to hell, Rebecca.

Rebecca: Hey! You forget who has power this week!
Vanessa: Whateves!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Wait, where are we? 
Emery: Whatever this place is, it's certainly not giving off a warm and cosy vibe.
Tristan: Guys, look...

Julia: Welcome Peasants... Okay, that just sounded cruel. Maybe we'll change the name. Welcome housemates to your new living quarters for the week. These are all of the amenities you will be living with, plus a cold only version of the shower in the bathroom.

Julia: You'll be sleeping on hard, uncomfortable beds! One cell for the ladies and another for the lads!

Julia: You'll be sharing the one single toilet, with... Absolutely Zero Privacy. 

Julia: And you'll be at the liberty of the Royals to let you in and out of your quarters to do chores, cook or well, whatever you need. Enjoy housemates... If you can.


Vanessa: I'm in hell... This is literally hell.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: Why the only black guy gotta be a slave? Seriously, what's up with that?

Tristan: ... Well, this is not how I pictured this week to go. But then again, things change on a dime here in the ZP house.
Emery: I'm sorry that I'm not the cellmate you were hoping for. I know you wanted Sean.

Tristan: Well, I'm not against that idea... I would have preferred to be on the Royal side with him, though.
Emery: Well, now you're stuck with me... Sorry...
Tristan: That's alright. What do we do to pass the time?
Emery: Wanna play tic-tac-toe on the tiles?
Tristan: You're on!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Alright, turn around. I have to use the bathroom.
Vanessa: Ew! Gross! Kayle, it's only been like five minutes! Do you like, seriously gotta go like, now?!
Kayle: Yes! I can't hold it in for the rest of the week!
Vanessa: Can't you at least wait until they like, let us out?

Vanessa: IF they decide to let us out... They better f***ing let me out.
Kayle: Just turn around and maybe start singing, it'll make it so much more bearable.

Vanessa: ZP! You've come to rescue you me...
...
Vanessa: Oi! CAT! Like, don't just stand there! Go get like, a key or like, Sean or something... God!

ZP: *hisses*
Vanessa: *hisses back*

Kayle: Hey! ZP! Turn around! I can't use the toilet while you're watching like that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Man, I don't know about you guys but I sure feel fantastic.
Rebecca: I do feel a little bad for some of them though. Not Vanessa, she had it coming.

Fabian: Oooh, I wonder what kinda luxuries they'll bring us. Perhaps some kind of seafood delicacies or a banquet or perhaps a Vegas style all-you-can eat buffet!
Sean: Is that all you think about, food?
Fabian: Yup!

Rebecca: I genuinely feel so bad for those guys though.
Sean: I say, let them stew for a little bit in their cells and then let them out until night.
Rebecca: Oh dear, you're already going mad with power. I'm scared this monarchy is going to turn into a dictatorship.

Sean: I wouldn't say "mad" with power just... Glad to finally have some, haha! Besides, we've been given this opportunity, and we're all friends here, might as well have a tiny bit of fun with it, right?

Rebecca: I guess so, I mean, I've lived on the streets before and it's far from fun. It's-... Woah? What's that on the monitor?!
Sean: Oh, weird. That's the Dining Room.
Fabian: Oooh. Is the banquet ready?!

Sean: That's strange... What does it mean?

Fabian: Meh. Those fake fruits have been there since the start. I'd hardly call that a banquet. I tried eating one of them and-...
Rebecca: No, but the canvas. It's moved!
Sean: We'd better go examine for ourselves. Perhaps it's part of this royalty twist?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Is there a secret lever or a button or?
Fabian: I say we just move the damn thing over.
Rebecca: Orrrr brute strength will do it.

Rebecca: I just don't wanna trash the place if it breaks. Especially if this is supposed to be a secret.
Sean: I'm sure they would have given clearer instructions if they didn't want us to move it ourselves.
Fabian: Ready?
Sean: Alright, lets move it.

Fabian: A window? 
Sean: What's through it? The outside world?

Rebecca: Oh, wayyyyyy better!

Julia: Welcome Royals, Zero Privacy's very own Kings and Queens. You've discovered a secret room for this week, only. It's your secret spa getaway, courtesy of Roxy's Eviction Aftermath twist!

Julia: It's complete with it's own relaxing amenities, including: Massage table, steam sauna...

Julia: And hot tub! All for your own relaxation. But beware, don't let the others find out or they'll be might vengeful, and may even cause an uprising! Enjoy!

Rebecca: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Fabian: Oh hell yeah I am!
Rebecca: Time for some much needed rest and relaxation!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: This is the worst, like... The absolute WORST! I can't even right now.
Kayle: You can't what?
Vanessa: Even, like, I literally can't even.

Vanessa: Look at all this evening I'm not doing... Ugh, these beds are the worst. Where are my like, silk sheets and fluffy pink pillows?!

Kayle: Dawww, it could be worse! You could have been stuck with someone else instead of your friendo, Kayle!

Vanessa: I'm sorry, but is that supposed to make me feel better about all this?
Kayle: Shouldn't it?
Vanessa: I could be out there enjoying luxury with Sean... Ugh, but then I'd have to deal with stupid Rebecca.

Kayle: Rebecca's not so bad. She's a great person once you get to know her.
Vanessa: Um, but I'm like, a great person immediately, I don't have time to like, "get to know" people. I'm too busy like, doing literally anything else.
Kayle: That's no way to make friends, Nessy! You make friends by talking and getting to know one another... Like us now! We're talking and we're becoming friends, right?

Vanessa: Wait, you're being serious with me? You think I'm a friend? Since, when did that happen?
Kayle: Um, since we started talking about deep and meaningful stuff! We've got nothing but time, which means we've got nothing but friendship! We're gonna be besties by the end of this, you know.

Vanessa: Wait... You like, genuinely consider me like... a friend?
Kayle: Of course! And we'll be best friends in no time!... Besides, I'm pretty much friends with EVERYONE I talk to... Except, this one girl, Stacy... I know, she knows what she did!

Vanessa: So do you like... Consider me, like friend... material?
Kayle: Oh, for sure! Why wouldn't you be friend material, or even best-friend material?
Vanessa: Well, I uh... I've never been like... I've never had a... You know... 
  
*Vanessa whispers something slowly and silently*
Kayle: You've never had a friend?!
Vanessa: Shhhh! Don't yell it so the whole world can hear!

Vanessa: I mean, it's not that I haven't have "friends", it's just like... I've never had like... A "close" friend. I've always been about me, me, me cause like... No one else seems to be caring about me, more than just like... A party or some sex or like... You know?
Kayle: Oh, Nessy... I am so sorry.

Vanessa: *sighs*... Ugh! What is this cell doing to me. It's making me like, feel things. I need to get out of this stupid place!
Kayle: ... Vanessa?
Vanessa: Yeah?
Kayle: I'll be your friend.
Vanessa:... Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Ahhhhh, this is ****ing great.
Sean: I know right!

Fabian: Feels great to be in the water again, finally.
Sean: It's nice to relax and let loose a little. There's hardly anything like this in the house this year. At least last year they had one of these.


Fabian: I hope you don't mind swimmin' with my toe jam though...
Sean: Dude, gross... I'll pretend like I didn't just see that.
Fabian: You're a father of two, I'm sure you've seen worse.
Sean: Oh, dude, you got no idea. Never thought I'd be one to change a diaper, and boy was I wrong.

Sean: Nothing can prepare you for that... I repeat, nothing...
Fabian: Eh, I'm sure I've seen and smelt worse out at sea.
Sean: You know, I'm not even gonna ask what you've seen.

Fabian: Well you see, there was this one mate named Porky, cause he'd always take his-...
Sean: Let's change the topic.
Fabian: I swear, it's a funny story!
Sean: Yeah, but I'd rather something relaxing and soothing to think about.

Sean: I'm thinking of taking a trip after this house. Relaxing on the beach in some Caribbean island. Drinking luxurious cocktails, lapping up the warm sun...

Fabian: Hey, you could have luxury like that every week if you won HoH. Especially if it helps you win the grand prize at the end.
Sean: *sighs* Dude, I asked for relaxing thoughts... The fact that I can't win a competition is NOT relaxing.

Sean: Haha. God, it's almost ridiculous at this point. I came into this show thinking I'd be a mental and physical powerhouse, but I genuinely have struggled in so many competitions. Even the mental ones I can't win! That last challenge was beyond embarrassing for me.
Fabian: Better than me! I ain't winning anything even WITH advantages most weeks.

Fabian: Besides, there's always more competitions, bro. You're still in it, and I'm in your corner. Your friends and family and your girls are still gonna root for ya. Don't let it bum you out yet... 
Sean: Thanks, man. I'm glad to be able to talk to you like this. We don't bro it up like this as much as we did in the beginning.

Rebecca: Oh my god... I needed this. I needed this badly! I LOVE steam rooms, you have no idea. It's like heaven in here.

Fabian: Oi Rebecca!
Rebecca: Yes, Fabian?
Fabian: Are you gonna join us in the spa for some royal talk or what?
Rebecca: Royal talk?

Rebecca: What exactly are you royally talking about, my princes?
Fabian: Well, your hiney. Mostly talk about what we're gonna make the others do for us, especially for dinner. I suggest a banquet.

Sean: You've suggested that like eight times since the twist happened.
Fabian: I believe strongly in the idea, and think we need one.
Rebecca: I don't want to overwork them on the first night.
Fabian: We coooooould just make them each make a dish for us? That'll be something neat.

Rebecca: Maybe we should postpone it for a night.
Fabian: Excuse me?
Rebecca: Nominations are tonight, and I feel like forcing people to work and us to celebrate during such a tense ceremony would be a little cruel.
Sean: Yeah, I guess that's fair enough.
Fabian: Ugh... Fine... But someone is baking me a cake and you can't nominate all four of them!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: Does something look off here?
Tristan: Now that you mention it, yeah. Something doesn't look right, but I can't put my... Eye?... on it.

Vanessa: There is a couch?
Kayle: Isn't that where the nomination chairs usually sit? Roxy is gonna miss those guys.

Sean: I got a bad feeling about that...
Rebecca: I'm all for the dark aesthetic, but that just seems scary.
Fabian: Has that mirror always been in the corner?

???: I wonder what it could be.
???: Has it got to do with the Royalty aftermath?
???: Maybe there is a twist?

Julia: Good evening housemates! Welcome to the nomination ceremony! You know the drill by now, its a tense time but it has to be done!

Julia: Rebecca, without further ado, please stand and share with us your two nominees for eviction this week!
Rebecca: Okay, here goes nothing...

Rebecca: It is time again were we all sit here and I have to nominate two people. Quite frankly, it doesn't get easier with less people to choose from, so without further adieu, let us get this over with.




...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...






Rebecca: Vanessa, I think we both know that I don't like you, and we both know that the feeling is mutual, but that is not the reason why I nominate you. You have been a heavy floater throughout the past weeks, and now you think you are unstoppable. If you actually did something in the house other than bragging about now pretty you are and brainwashing the others into believing that you give a f**k about them, it would be way easier to take you serious. But the fact is, I can't.

Vanessa: Well, f*** you too, Rebecca! You're clearly just jealous!
Rebecca: And for my next nominee...


...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...






Rebecca: This one was really hard because I really Like the Rest of you. I had to think really hard about this and came to the conclusion that out of everybody left, I have had the least conversation with you Kayle. I'm sorry.

Kayle: O-h... Okay...

Rebecca: Sorry ladies. That concludes my nomina-...

Julia: Stop right there, Rebecca! First, a twist is afoot, and there is a matter of business that needs to be attended to...
Rebecca: O-oh?




...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...








...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...






Julia: Tristan... Please go to the Diary Room.
Tristan: Oh dear... Alright, I'm heading there now.
Julia: Thank you.

...

Sean: Do you have an idea what's going on?
Fabian: Not a clue, mate.

Rebecca: What is going on in there?
Emery: Did something happen to Tristan? Is he alright?
Fabian: She did say a twist, right? Wonder what it is.

Emery: What's going on, Tristan?
Tristan: Well, everyone, I have some news to share...

Tristan: Due to a twist, I am this week's third nominee...
Kayle: Really?
Vanessa: No way!

Rebecca: W-what? B-but... I... H-how? I didn't nominate you and I'm the HoH?

Julia: Due to a twist, Tristan is a third nominee this week. Unless Tristan is removed from the block by the PoP, there will be three nominees at the end of the week, come eviction time. This means that for now Vanessa, Kayle and Tristan are our three nominees for the week. Good night housemates, I'll see you soon for the PoP challenge!

(Note: Due to Tristan finding a punishment key, he is now the third nominee for this week. If Tristan is taken down by the PoP, his spot will NOT be replaced. If three housemates are still nominated at the end of the week, all three housemates will NOT vote.)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Hmmf...
*Tristan stand and grabs the guitar*

Tristan: *clears throat*

(Song to be played with this segment, courtesy of Vul)

...♫...♪...

♪"First I'm forced into that suit!
Watchit morons, gonna shoot!♫

♪Then this game feckin' up my love name!
Ain't that such a shame!♫

♫Now, that key!
Oh sucker please!♪

♪Why does life turn all to sh*t!
Oh my God that was it!♫

*the song ends. Everyone stares awkwardly at Tristan, who awkwardly stares back*
Tristan: ... What?

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: "Note to self. Never, ever ever ever, sing heavy metal for an audience again. Like, I think Emery's still stuttering... Sorry dude."

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: Oh Em Gee!!! That was HILARIOUS! The look on Rebecca's face was PRICELESS! She thinks she can get away with nominating ME! ME!!! Vanessa Diva?! Pfffft... Sucks to be you Rebecca, now that your precious Tristan is up next to me, he's guaranteed to be going home. I'm not scared. Come at me b****!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Well, for the first time of the season, a Veteran is on the block... I'm pretty sure I'm the pawn for the week, but it's never fun to be nominated. I really thought there was some kind of... Scouts honour or pilots pact or Da Vinci code or some form of unspoken bond between the Veterans that we would never nominate each other. I guess not.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Ugh! That dirty rotten key! If I go home because of a stinkin' twist, I'm gonna be mad beyond repair! Those keys were meant to be a reward for the winners, and although having $10,000 guaranteed is nice, being forced a nominee and possibly missing out on the grand prize is NOT nice. I regret even thinking about looking for those keys... Grrr... At least I can try and rely on my competition wins to keep me safe again!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3 - 5th Evicted (9th Place)
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103 - 6th Evicted (8th Place)
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)

Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment