Thursday 8 November 2018

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 12 - Fast Forward

Episode 12:
Fast Forward

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Welcome back! We're sorry for the extra long ad break but our fantastic sponsors help keep your favourite show, Zero Privacy, running! Regardless, tonight is a very twisty night and we're only just beginning the second half! 

Julia: Previously, we saw HoH Rebecca send house target, Arthur home by a 7-1 vote! We had a little chat with Arthur, and let the housemates in on the next big twist of the game, a fast forward-ed Fast Forward Week!

Julia: That's right! A new HoH will be crowned shortly, who will then immediately make their nominations. The PoP will be played, and the nominees may chance, and finally one of the two nominees will be joining us here on stage with Arthur. It's a whole week of gameplay in just one night, here on...
Zero Privacy



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: I'm really glad that I got to stay.
Emery: Did you really think you were going?
Roxy: Not exactly. You just feel so... Anxious on the block.

Fabian: How much time do we have? I'm gonna go take a p***.
Shannon: Charming. Just charming.
Germy: NO! I J-just clea-... Nevermind. You all don't even care.

Kayle: Anyone else super duper excited for this twisteroo?
Emery: For another eviction tonight? Are you insane?! Isn't one person going home enough stress?
Kayle: Hey! That witchdoctor I went to once said I'm only about 80% insane. The other 20% of me is just tired.

Vanessa: Ugh. Speaking of tired... I'm like, super tired of ZP's fur getting all over my outfits! How am I, like, supposed to get a future fashion line when, like, half of it is fur?... Wait, this might be a good thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Julia, your a woman full of surprises, and I LOVE THAT!!! Two Twists on one day? Good one. You know what's good too? Arthur is gone, as expected and planned. My reign as HoH really payed off. And although I can't participate in this weeks HoH which is a bummer because today a second housemate leaves and it might be me because this punishment makes me even more vulnerable, I'm happy about not having to participate. To be completely honest, I'm not Feeling that well lately. I'm used to having morning sickness like once in a month, but lately I have it almost everyday. I don't know what it going on. Also I have some weird food cravings lately. Last night, I dreamed about a Nutella Sandwich with spinach and whipped cream. And when I wanted to make a regular PB&J Sandwich this morning, I ended up having goats cheese and chocolate syrup on it, and for some reason it tasted quite well. Maybe this is the reason why I'm not feeling so good. Now I regret that we voted Paige off, she could have helped me...

But now to something else, I may sound like a total f**king plum saying that, but I actually miss the old Germy. Sure, his gloves make him WAY more confident in talking to others and I won't complain about that, but now...he scares me a little. Roxy told me what happened earlier today with ZP. Somehow Germy is convinced that ZP is evil, which is laughable. I mean I know some really aggro cats, but ZP? This is like 100 on the lame scale. Fame-Hungry? Absolutely! Evil? No way! Apart from that, I might have caught him trying to disinfect my clothing. Dude, I get that you have a problem with germ infestation, but my clothes are my area, and you should know from my time in Abnormality that I'm not that happy when people take my clothes without asking me, although I still feel guilty about the things I said to Leah back then. Still, not cool man...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates, the break is up and I need you all to report to the lounge. We are about to start a whole week of the Zero Privacy game in just a few moments. I hope you are all ready!

Fabian: Heh. Nope... Not ready yet. Give me just a few moments.
Julia: Fabian, I ask that you please hurry and join us on the lounge.
Fabian: You can't see me in here, can you? I hope you're not looking at me wingwong... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Germy, don't freak out but I may have-...
Julia: Thank you for joining us Fabian! Remember everyone, this is a LIVE show and we would appreciate minimal swearing and quick responses.

Julia: Housemates, tonight is the first of an event that usually only happens with 6 remaining players. The Fast Forward was an event seen in our very first Zero Privacy season.

 Julia: However, tonight, we are fast forwarding the Fast Forward week, and tonight we will crown a new HoH. Someone will win the PoP. And one of the nominees will be sent home, right now!

Julia: Without further delay, it is time for the next HoH Competition. One by one, I ask that each of you enter into the Arena to complete the challenge.

Julia: Rebecca, as the previous HoH, you are not eligible to compete in this HoH.
Rebecca: Understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: This challenge is called "Bank For Your Buck" and here is how it will be played. Each housemate will have 10 coins, in which they will divide up between housemates, and place their coins into their choice's tissue boxes. Each housemate is allowed to give coins to themselves, but they must at least split their 10 coins between two people.

Julia: If a housemate goes over 20 coins, they are eliminated. The housemate with the highest number of coins, the closest to 20, will win the power of the HoH!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germy: Hmm... I can split my coins up, but g-give the majority to... Hmm... This is tough.

Roxy: Aww... I don't want to play favourites or... Un-favoruites? I'll give one to everyone just to be fair.

Kayle: Some for you... And some for you... And some for- Oh! I'm out of coins already?

Julia: Emery, since Arthur has given you an advantage on this upcoming HoH, you will be able to give out a total of 20 coins instead of the regular 10. Enjoy and use them wisely!
Emery: Oh, neat. In that case, I'm gonna use majority of these to make sure that I get the result I want.

Sean: There's a few people I want to go over, but a few people I want to have a good shot at winning... I might split these up.

Tristan: Hmm... What is best for my game? How am I going to split these?

Shannon: I hate picking favourites. But I want these people to win over everyone else!

Vanessa: Ugh! I hope everyone put like a bazillion in MY box!... They better!... I'm gonna go check!

Fabian: Oh wow. That one is completely overfilled compared to the others... I can't believe it! Maybe they're gonna win... Or maybe they're gonna lose, big time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: That's everyone! We have our winner, we just need to tally the coins and determine who that person is!

Julia: Alright, first things first! The person with the MOST coins, a total of 22 coins which means they are eliminated is...



...







...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...






Julia: Shannon!
Shannon: Oh, drat! Just a few less and Mamma Shan could have won!

Julia: On 17 coins, which is the highest amount of coins under 20 is...


...







...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...







Julia: Vanessa Diva!
Vanessa: That's right! But I deserved 100x more than just 17! You all picked Shannon, over me?!
Julia: Vanessa... You technically won...
Vanessa: Oh. In that case, I'm the HoH then?

Julia: I did say "technically" won. Sadly, you are NOT the new HoH. You were caught cheating by searching through your coin box to see how many you had by at least 5 different cameras. Which means you are disqualified from this competition.
Vanessa: EXCUSE ME?! EXXXXXCUSSSSSEEEEEEEE ME?!!?!?

Vanessa: Listen here! I won that popularity contest fair and square and I like, deserve to be in power! I deserve to be QUEEN of this house, not some... Like... Non-queen person! I'm sick of the same ****ing people winning again and again! I like, totally won and now you're taking it away from me?! You're such a b****, Julia!

Julia: ... ... ... The new HOH is...?



...









...








...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...








Julia: Tristan?... With 13 coins.
Tristan: Awkward way to win, but two time HoH! That's awesome!

Vanessa: Yeah! Two-timing is right! UGH! Stop trying to steal Sean fr-...
Julia: Alright! We have a LIVE family show to get through here! So lets just stay calm and keep moving, shall we? It's a long night.

Julia: Tristan, as the current HoH, in a few moments I will ask for you to make your nominations. However, I am giving you a few minutes to talk amongst yourselves before I ask for your decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Rebecca, do you think I think I can have a word with you outside in private real quick?
Rebecca: Yeah, of course!

Tristan: Can you believe that? I won, again!
Rebecca: That is the best case scenario! In a week when we were down by one, you pulled through! I'm so happy! 

Rebecca: Congratulations!!
Tristan: Thanks girl!
Tristan: So, we need to get to business. What do you think is our best play here?

Rebecca: Target someone who is a threat... or we could target someone who won't ruffle much of the house in case our winning streak ends and no one is after us.
Tristan: I mean, the no ruffling of feathers would definitely be to take out Vanessa. She gave me more than enough reason to already.
Rebecca: Oh, hey Sean.

Sean: Congrats man! Second HoH of the season. You're truly killing it out there.
Tristan: Thanks hun. But with this great power comes a tough decision. We need to make the best move for our alliance moving forward.
Sean: I have an few ideas to pitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shannon: You can't tell me you're the only one to see it?
Germy: All I can see, Shannon, is a grown woman overthinking.

Shannon: We were a tight three at first, and now all of a sudden those three run off, AGAIN, without me to talk game.
Germy: So, you think you've been replaced?
Shannon: Sean has taken my alliance from me and now I'm all alone!

Germy: S-sometimes... It's best to be alone. Trust me.
Shannon: Not in this game, Jeremy. I've seen just about every show like this... Working alone never works!

Shannon: And if you're all alone, then I'd certainly think it's about time you start finding a group to call your own, dear... And right now... Mamma Shan, is looking for an ally!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: I think you're missing my point. It's simple math! No one wanted anyone other than her to win because she's loved by everyone and everyone felt like she's on their side. She's playing everyone!
Tristan: I mean, she is with us more than anyone else was?

Sean: She goes from group to group planting ideas, building rapport, making bonds. She knows this game better than, maybe even you Veterans...  I mean, I know from experience how involved with others she can be. She's even tried to make amends with the evictees in case they come back to the house and she needs an ally.

Tristan: I... I don't know if that's the best move though. But I don't have much time now. Who do I put her up with, Vanessa?
Rebecca: If Vanessa goes up, she's 100% going home. Which isn't a huge issue.
Tristan: So I should put up someone else who is more likely to stay? 
Rebecca: You just gotta do what you feel is best for you. Follow your heart. It'll lead you to great places.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: We're totally in like, big trouble now. The Revengers aren't going to be able to like, get through this week without someone going home. I'm like 100% positive.
Emery: More like 100% negative. You don't know that they even know we're together.

Emery: Besides, with the four of us voting together, we have the numbers to keep us all safe. Numbers are what this game is all about and right now we can sway the votes against, probably Germy, if one of us is up. I'm certain that that alliance doesn't trust him and he'll be going up.

Vanessa: Ugh. Numbers numbers numbers... I hated maths in school... Look Emz. I'm about to be nominated by stupid Tristan, and I like... Need you, okay?
Emery: What, you didn't need me before?
Vanessa: Um, of course I did. But I like EXTRA need you this time. Like for real!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Hey, guys. Sorry to interrupt your meeting but before the times up, can we have a work with the new HoH?
Tristan: Um, yeah sure! Do you mind?
Sean: Nah, dude. I've said what I needed to. Go ahead.

Fabian: We just wanted to know where your head is at?
Kayle: I said it was attached to your neck. I didn't go to med school for nothing!
Tristan: Take a seat, we don't have much time but to put it frankly, I think you're both safe.

Fabian: "I think", doesn't sound too good, mate.
Tristan: I need to find a pawn for my target. Someone who isn't going to go home.

Fabian: I won the first HoH, and PoP. I'm a threat as much as anyone. I don't think I'm your pawn, man. Also, Kayle is a Veteran, and she's a target just for that fact alone.
Kayle: Besides, you wouldn't wanna be the first person to put up a Veteran, right? We've got a streak going!

Tristan: Well, who do I put up then?
Fabian: I've got an idea... Depending on who your target is...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates! Discussion time is up, and it's time for the instant nomination ceremony to begin! From here, we will go straight into a PoP Competition, followed by the live vote and eviction.

Julia: Tristan, please make your nominations now.
Tristan: It's a tough choice, especially with no time to think it over. I'm going to nominate...



...





...






...









...






...









...






...





...





...






...









...






...









...






...








...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...








Tristan: Shannon and Roxy for eviction.
Julia: Alright ladies, please take your new seats.

Shannon: Tristan? I hope you have a good plan for putting ME up, sweetie. Don't you think maybe we should have talked about this first?

Tristan: I know exactly what I'm doing. I think there has been enough talk for the truth to come forward and this is something I need to do. Sorry.

Shannon: Truth? Sweetie, what are you talking about?
Julia: Housemates, it is time to move on to the PoP Competition. Tristan, as the HoH, you will be competing. As will the two nominees, Shannon and Roxy.

Julia: As well as three people chosen by a random draw and those people are... Sean.

Julia: Germy...

Julia: And... Oh dear. I've dropped the chip... And Fabian! Housemates, please meet me in the Arena for the PoP Competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates, this competition is called "The Zero Privacy Arcade"! Named because you are now entering The Zero Privacy Arcade to play some old fashion arcade games for points!

Julia: The premise is very simple. All 6 of you will be playing the same arcade game, albeit on two different arcade machines.

Julia: The player with the highest points will be award tonight's PoP and all the power that comes with it!

Julia: The games are beginning now. Good luck housemates!

*Laser noises and explosions can be heard as well as some cheesy 8-Bit Soundtrack*

Sean: Oh man! I didn't know they fire back?! Is that my game over... Oh, no wait. I'm back.

Tristan: Woah. These guys can really move. Even more than most guys I've seen on the dance floor at the club.

Roxy: Wait a minute... Why are we shooting lasers at these guys? They could be nice, humble and- OMG! BOOM! BONUS POINTS! YES!

Fabian: I'm hungry... And you wouldn't like me when I'm hungry!

Germy: Ha! V-video games... This is my life! You all are going down!

Shannon: Ooh... What does this button do. Oh goody! I got more bonus points. Yippee!

Germy: I'd give up if I were you guys.
Shannon: Oh hush hush. I was playing in arcades before all of you were even born!
Fabian: Preach it. I'm taking you all down. This game was my entire childhood!

Roxy: I'm gonna win this! Just watch!
Tristan: I don't think so. Just look at my score grow!
Sean: Your score might be growing, but not after I get this power-up!

Julia: Housemates! The time is up, and your highscores have been submitted! With a highscore of 15250...




...








...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...






Julia: With the initials of TVG... It's Tristan! Congratulations, you have won the PoP for this week!
Tristan: Awesome! Continued the trend of winning back to back!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Thank you housemates. Congratulations to Tristan. Tristan since you have won the PoP you may choose to save one of the two nominees, or keep the nominations the same. The choice is yours. Please stand and make your decision.

Tristan: It's clear that I made my nominations for a reason, and I am choosing to keep my nominations to same.

Shannon: Tristan, you are making a HUGE mistake, if your target is me! Whatever people have told you or whatever has happened, it's all lies!
Tristan: I am choosing NOT to use the PoP today.

Tristan: This is the decision I've made. I'm going to stick by my plan. Good luck ladies.

Julia: Our final nominations this week are Roxy and Shannon, and right now one of the two of them will be joining Arthur in leaving the Zero Privacy house tonight. The vote is about to begin, but first, both nominees will be allowed to say their piece. Roxy?

Roxy: Well, you both know me and what I'm about. I've been nothing but loyal and truthful, and fought the good fight. If it's me to go home tonight, then I understand, but please for Henry's sake, vote to keep me here! I love you all and want to be here really bad! Thank you!
Julia: Thanks Roxy, Shannon?

Shannon: I just wanted to say, I came in here to fulfil a dream and to show all the mother's out there that you can fight and you're never too old to follow your dreams! Mums are some of the toughest people out there... But right now, Mumma Shan needs your vote to stay! I've done my best to keep everyone happy and make everyone feel loved and appreciated. I hope that you all can return the favour. I love you all, sweeties!

Julia: There we are. Either Shannon or Roxy will be leaving in just a moment. It takes 4 votes to evict tonight.

Julia: Tristan, as the current HoH, you will not be allowed to vote. Neither will the two nominees.

Julia: Rebecca, you are up first.
Rebecca: Okie dokie!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Rebecca, as you know you have been given the "No Vote" penalty, as a punishment found from your secret key. Your vote will not count tonight.
Rebecca: Understood. Thanks Jules!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germy: I vote to evict _____. She isn't someone I am going to be able to work with moving forward.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: I sadly vote to evict _____. It just seems like a good opportunity to ruffle some feathers in this house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: I vote to evict _____. It's the plan that Tristan, Rebecca and I came up with. It's the best game move. Sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: I'm surprised all of the Avengers survived this week! I vote to evict _____.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: _____ evict to vote I! Hehe!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa: I totally vote to evict _____. She just has GOT to go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: All the votes have been cast, and either Shannon or Roxy is about to leave the house. Once the votes are read, the evicted housemate will be asked to quickly say their goodbyes and head out through the Diary Room.

Julia: By a vote of 4-2...




...






...






...








...







...









...






...









...







...









...






...







...







...






...









...






...








...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...






...






...








...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...









...






...






Julia: Shannon! You have been evicted from the Zero Privacy house!
Shannon: Wow... I cannot believe that. I genuinely thought I was doing so well and was going to win my favourite show!

Shannon: Well, no point keeping a frown! Well played everyone. Good luck! Be kind to each other! Kayle: See you later Mumma Shan!
Roxy: We love you Mumma Shan!

Shannon: Mumma Shan, out!
Shannon Mackmilton - 4th Evicted Housemate

Julia: That concludes this Fast Forward week and tonight's twists. Thank you housemates and congratulations to Roxy for surviving BOTH evictions. I will see you all tomorrow for your next HoH Competition! Goodnight housemates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: That concludes our very first fast forward week! There is certainly more shocks to come soon, but I think we've had enough for tonight! With 4 votes to evict, Shannon Mackmilton has been evicted and will be joining us shortly on stage!

Julia: And here comes Mumma Shan now!
*The audience cheers and hollers*
*An audience member wolf whistles*
Julia: You know her as the part-time mother of the house and as the full-time gameshow superfan! She was the oldest woman to play Zero Privacy and one of this season's biggest strategists!

Julia: Please welcome to the main stage, 10th place and our 4th evicted housemate, 
SHANNON!!!
*The audience cheers*

Shannon: Oh Julia! It is so lovely to see you.
Julia: It is lovely to see you as well! I've been wanting one of your infamous hugs ever since this game began!
Shannon: Haha! Well I was hoping it would be at the finale!

Julia: All I can say to you Shannon... What happened?! Where did it all go wrong?

Shannon: You know, I am completely blindsided. I never saw it coming but now that it's happened, all the signs were there.
Julia: What signs were there? We all thought you were beloved by the house, because you were beloved by us, right audience?!
*The audience cheers*
Shannon: Oh stop it you. I'm talking about the signs that Tristan and Rebecca had turned against me.

Julia: Now lets talk about that. In the beginning, you were the most avid fan of the show, and you started an alliance with two of the Veterans, Tristan and Rebecca, but in the end, Tristan sent you home. Why the change?

Shannon: As soon as Sean and Tristan started getting close, I could see the alliance shifting apart. I brought up this concern to Jeremy, right before nominations tonight. Sean was essentially replacing me in the alliance of three. I think both him and I had the same plan, which was to get the Veterans on our side for strength and someone to hide behind while making sure to keep up the bonds between everyone else and manipulate the nominations and votes.

Shannon: I know this game fairly well. I've seen last season. I've watched Abnormality. I lived through No Privacy. I've got all the knowledge I needed, but sadly I got ratted out for essentially playing all sides of the house, when I thought I was in the in crowd this whole time and flying under everyone's radar.

Julia: Now, I have to ask, being a fan of the show, you knew that coming on here meant time away from your family with absolutely no contact. How did you cope being away from your family and friends?

Shannon: It has been incredibly tough. I missed my boys dearly, but I bonded with Sean and we both got through missing our kids together. I am absolutely dying to see my husband, and am keen to catch up with him again... Unless, I'm going back into the house?
Julia: Sadly not this season. There are plenty of twists, but returning evictees is sadly not one of them.
Shannon: Oh darn. It was worth a shot!

Julia: There we have it, Arthur and Shannon have been evicted from the house! With the house in shock after the twists and turns of this season, where will the power shift next? Stay tuned for more Zero Privacy! Goodnight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HoH Scores:
Shannon - 22 (Over 20)
Vanessa - 17 (Did Not Submit HoH or Ranking)
Tristan - 13 
Emery - 11
Roxy - 11
Sean - 8
Germy - 3
Kayle - 3
Fabian - 2

PoP Scores:
Rebecca - 61710 (Not Picked but deserves a medal)
Emery - 27660 (Not Picked)
Kayle - 15430 (Not Picked)
Tristan - 15250
Roxy - 15050
Fabian - 12290
Germy - 9040
Shannon - 8770
Sean - 4460
Vanessa - NULL (Did not submit PoP)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment