Sunday 4 September 2016

Zero Privacy: Season 1: Episode 22 - PoP + Sixth Elimination


Episode 22

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on Zero Privacy,
Eleven housemates entered the house, however, now after a surprising tantrum from Daphanie and the collapsing of both her and Manny, leading to Manny to be removed from the game due to medical reasons, we are down to our final 4. Angel, Daphanie, Flint and Mr Doubley. Mr Doubley won the HoH competition and put Angel and Flint on the block... Who will win the coveted final PoP competition? Who will explode from the drama of the house this week? And who will be the next person eliminated from the house?
Find out tonight on Zero Privacy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: So, yesterday Flint came up to me with an interesting offer y'all!... Let's just say he believes that I have a final 2 deal with him... I say "he believes" but honestly y'all! I'll take anything I can get to get me to the finale y'all! This gal's lovable and trustworthy personality is gonna mix with her genius and everyone will take me straight to the final 2! Extrovert Einstein is going allllllll the way! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: Hey... Umm... Mr Doubley, can I talk to you seriously for just a little second darl? NOT THAT talkin' bout your neighbours 27 cats isn't interesting and all! I just wanna make sure of somethin'!
Doubley: *nods furiously* Very smelly... Cat pee *shudders* 

Daphanie: Seriously though! We're close right.
Doubley: *nods*
Daphanie: Like.. On a scale of one to ten... We're pretty tight?
Doubley: Of course! *puts his hand close together* This close!

Daphanie: Y'all wouldn't like... Turn against me and vote me out... Right?
Doubley: Hmmm... *gets up*

*Doubley walks over to the dresser and picks up a book*

Doubley: *clears throat* Big cats sm-...
Daphanie: DOUBLEY!? Enough about the cats! I'm more serious than a lion on a hot summer's day!

Daphanie: I would be so very very hurt if y'all turned against me, Mr Doubley! I've got your back 100000% of the way! You've gotta have mine as my bestie! We've gotta be in this together! Flint is cutthroat and ready to start a fire and Angel certainly ain't no Angel in this game!

Daphanie: We gotta stick together! Ya know what I'm sayin'?
Mr Doubley: Uhhh... *nods*

Doubley: Daphanie please... You're silly... Besties! *gets up and gives Daphanie a hug*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: I already have a final 2 with both Flint and Angel! Which means that with Mr Doubley being such an awesome and close friend! I'll be able to get all three of them to take me to the finale! I'm gonna win babies! Just a few more challenges to go and I'll have a million dollars fast than you can say "Julia Price Picked a Peck of Pickled Penguins"!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: *looking up at the tree room* What the **** is she even talking about up there?! 

The girl is bananas! Honestly... She's talking to herself and its been... Over an hour?! I've gotta get a closer look.

Angel: So... What do you think will be the PoP, Jess? Do I have a shot of winning this one? If it's physical, I don't know if I'll be in the best shape to win it. I've got a bit of a tummy bug.

Jess: Well I've been in the arena just this morning! And I think there's a little bit of luck... And a little bit of thinking! Hehe!
Angel: That seems lovely! Though all the other players would be just equally good at that too! Especially Dee, she's really smart Jess! 

Jess: Umm... A-Angel? 
Angel: Yeah sweetheart?
Jess: It's just um... Something that's going on in the house... The last few days... It isn't very nice.
Angel: Is this about how Doubley rearranged all the beds into one and wanted us all to sleep together in the same bed but we all kicked Flint out for snoring too much?
Jess: N-no...

Flint: I can hear the faint muffles now... Gee she's got a lot to say. She's revealing herself as being more crazy than Daphanie and Doubley put together and that's a tough acheivement to crack!

Angel: Jess... Spit it out... If something bad is going on in the house, than I'd rather know about it, so I can fix it. We've had enough drama in here and its time for things to not be so heated.
Jess: Well... Umm... Daphanie has tried making alliances with everyone in the house... And Flint too!
Angel: Everyone? Even with Flint?
Jess: Y-yes... I heard them...

Angel: Thank you for telling me, Jess... I can't believe that Daphanie and Flint are in an alliance now. I'd better look out for that.
Flint: *interrupts Angel with a cough* 

Flint: Well well well... Who is that you're talking to?
Angel: Uhh... No one, Flint... Just myself.
Flint: BULL****! You're not talking to yourself... You're talking to the production team aren't you! That's cheating!

Angel: I-I... I wasn't.
Flint: Oh oh... I believe... Someone was telling you information here! I heard it all.
Angel: I'm not a cheat! I was talking to... A ghost... Her name is Jess!
Flint: Mhmm... So very likely... Jess... Of course. I was just talking to the leprechauns down in the garden and they told me that theres no such thing as ghosts!

Angel: I'm a paranormal expert! I know what I'm talking about. It's a real common thing! There is a young girl in this house by the name of Jess. She is my companion and THAT is who I was talking to! Ghosts are very real and you should DEFINITELY not insult them.

Flint: Oh please! You're a ****ing liar Angel! You're batsh** crazy and cheating your way to the end. 
Angel: I'm not crazy! Jess exists! If you'd just believe and actually listen, you could hear her!
Jess: YEAH! You tell him! I'm here Flint... OooooooOOOOh I'm a ghoooOOOOOOoooostt!
Flint: I hear nothing... NOTHING. You're insane and you're a schizophrenic.

Flint: Either you admit to being insane, or admit to being a dirty rotten liar, Angel. Your choice.
Angel: I admit to neither! I'm not insane, thank you very much. You're just an asshole! Thats what you are!

Flint: I may be an asshole but at least I know I'LL win this game because I've got actual skills... I'm not relying on lying and certainly not relying on rigging the competition to get it through with your inside information from the producers! 

Angel: Oh please! You're just another skeptic! I see hundreds and thousands of ***holes like you every day of my life! Telling me I'm a bad mother... That I don't have a real job! That ghosts and spirits aren't real! Well guess what... They're real and you're just an ignorant *** with a big ego.

Flint: Regardless, you're still a cheat and you'll be going home.
Angel: What are you and your alliances with everyone gonna send me home... Or will Daphanies alliances with everyone send me home?
Flint: Pfft... I don't have alliances with Daphanie. The producers are feeding you lies to create drama and you're falling for it.

Angel: Hmpf... We'll see.
Flint: What do you mean we'll see? The only thing you'll be seeing is the front door... And then either a jail cell or an insane asylum.

Flint: Where the hell are you going?
Angel: House meeting...

Daphanie: And then I said: "Don't set it to Raisin Toast, or it'll burn the ducks and electrocute the neighbours!"
Doubley: *giggles uncontrollably and snort* Hehe! That's funny!
...
Angel: I'm sorry to barge in like this... But we need a house meeting... It's VERY urgent.

Angel: It's come to my attention that a few people in this room have been undoubtably lying out their teeth to even their most trusted friends and I, for one, am very deeply hurt by this.
Flint: Yeah, it's you that's lying to us all!
Angel: Shut it Flint! I'm not talking about myself and I am NOT talking about Mr Doubley either.

Daphanie: Y'all can't possibly be talkin' bout me though!
Angel: I am... You've got an alliance with me... You've got an alliance with Flint... AND you've got an alliance with Mr Doubley! All of us to take YOU to the final 2.
Daphanie: Um. That's a lie. I don't know what you're playing at Angel but I thought we were friends... And you know I'm friends with everyone! Why would you call me out like this?

Flint: Cause she's getting inside information about alliances... alliances that don't even exist... From the producers! I certainly don't have an alliance with Daphanie and you're nothing but a cheat, Angel! The spotlight in on you!

Angel: I'm being straightforward! You've been using Mr Doubley from the start of the game and now you're using ME and DAPHANIE! You've ALSO got alliances with everyone!... Mr Doubley, they're both using you and me to get to the final 2 but in reality, they've secretly got each others backs!

Doubley: W-wait... But! Dee? Besties?! I-... I thought... *gets up*

Daphanie: She's just lying Mr D! Don't listen to her. She's just trying to make us look bad in front of you.
Doubley: No! I don't believe!... I want Teddy! *starts to tear*

Flint: Nice one Angel. You've made Mr Doubley cry with your treachery and lies.
Angel: I'm not lying... You can ask the producers... Check the episodes once this is over... Listen closely and you'd hear Jess... OR you could have asked Gilbert. Maybe if you all kept him here you'd believe him like he believed in me!
Flint: Lies, lies, lies! Go home already!... Daphanie... we don't have an alliance do we?

Daphanie: Nope... I've never heard such an idea.
Angel: Ugh... You both do... Dee! You betrayed me AND Mr Doubley. You're using us and it hurts.
Doubley: *gets up* ENOUGH! Stop!

Daphanie: Fine! FINE! You know what! Maybe I'm using HIM! Ever think of that one?! And how did y'all find out anyway? You must have been cheatin'! I trusted YOU! Don't give me slack about you not trustin' me!
Angel: I'm hurt that you'd choose someone like him to go to the finale with over ME and Mr Doubley! We're your friends! Flint is just a bigot!... I found out through a ghost that lives in this house. Her name is Jessica Smith. She's a young girl and she's been here for me this whole time.

Daphanie: Ghosts are as real as a-...
Doubley: *goes to open the door to leave* I'm done! Goodbye!
Flint: Doubley no! Stay! Sit! Good boy!
Angel: He's not a dog, Flint! 

Julia: Everyone. It's time for...
*everyone keeps yelling and bickering*
Julia: STOP! Hello?! Host speaking!... *silence* Thank you... Please head to the Arena for the final PoP challenge of the season and be prepared for an elimination!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel: This looks like a massive board game!
Doubley: Yay! Much better!
Daphanie: I love board games! They are the bomb y'all!
Flint: They're much better than all these video games you kids play now days... I was ace at Monopoly. Though I am still better at you all at video games too... As we previously saw.
Daphanie: Bring it!

Julia: Welcome to the final PoP challenge of the season! This is the BIGGEST PoP challenge in all of the season. You need to win this in order to secure the final 3. Here's how it will play out:

Julia: Each of you will have a die... In this case, you'll press it and it'll show a number between 1 and 4.

Julia: That's the number of spaces you can use to either move yourself, or someone else, forward, backward or you can swap places with them. Every 5 turns you will have 5 choices to use, 2 move forwards, a move backward, a bomb backward and a swap.

Julia: If you go passed a green line, you can not move backwards from it... Unless someone uses a bomb backwards which will allow that to be the case.

Julia: Once you reach the wall checkpoint...

Julia: ...turn around and come backwards.

Julia: Since its a bit far to go ALL the way back and we don't wanna have a super long show... You'll only need to go to the 3/4 mark! Everyone understood?
Everyone: Yes!
Julia: Then lets begin! Everyone hit your die!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel: *hits die* Ugh... A 1? What am I supposed to do with that? I guess I'll just step forward once and hope for the best next turn.

Daphanie: *hits her die* A 3! Pretty snazzy! Do people still say that?

Mr Doubley: *jumps on his die* Wee!... *jumps back down to check* Ooh... A 3!

Flint: *hits die* Hahaha! **** you all! I got a 4! I'm gonna win this thing.

Julia: And everyone moved themselves forwards! You all seem to understand the rules pretty well so far!

Julia: Flint in the lead for this first round!Time for Round 2!

*everyone hits their dice*

*Flint and Doubley move forward 4 and 2 respectively*
Daphanie: Uh uh! Flint get back here! You're not going THAT far ahead!

Flint: Aww come on! I'm so close already to the victory!

Flint: God damn it! You're evil Dee... Pure evil!
Daphanie: You love me though!
Julia: Round 2 is complete!

Julia: Round 3 is complete with Flint still in the lead... Everyone else hasn't moved much.

Julia: Round 4 and Doubley and Angel find themselves back at the starting line... Bad luck for both of them! But there is still time to catch up!

Julia: Flint and Daphanie are both at the first checkpoint... Onto Round 5 people!

*almost simultaneously*
Angel: I wanna swap with Daphanie!
Flint: I wanna swap with Daphanie!
Doubley: I wanna swap with Daphanie!

Daphanie: I wanna move forward 4 spaces! Wait... What?

Julia: Since Angel had the highest role, she got to move first... Everyone else tried to swap with Daphanie but were on the same space as her already.

Julia: A new round has begun with all new moves again! Everyone moved backwards dramatically... This game is going to take a LONG time.

Julia: The next round and Angel is back at the beginning again... This seems counter productive for her...  Daphanie and Flint are getting closer to the end!

Flint: Just a few more steps will do it! I can win this! Next round!

Flint: Hey Angel! Give me your 3 and I'll keep you in the game! Pinky Promise!

Angel: And why should I believe you?
Flint: Cause if you do, I'll believe that you're not lying about your little Jessica ghost thing.
Angel: Oh please.

Daphanie: I'm so close to the end! Angel! We're great friends... If you push me over the finish line I'll make sure it's you in the final 3 and now him! Just don't use it on him!
Angel: I'm... I'm not sure how to use it on...
Flint: You have to use it on someone... You cant win otherwise... I promise you're not my target. Dee is.
Daphanie: I promise the same back! And more darlin'! 

Angel: A-Alright... I know what I'm doing... Don't fail me!










































































































Julia: Congratulations Flint! You have won the final PoP! You have secured your place in the final 3!
Flint: Hah! No competition! I was in the lead from start to finish on that one!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Thank you for taking your seats everyone... This is the final PoP Ceremony and final eviction ceremony. 

Julia: Flint, please stand and make your decision whether to use or not use the PoP.
Flint: Well... I'd be barking mad not to use it... I'm gonna save myself from the block and go straight to victo-... I mean the final 3!

Julia: Alright Flint, go stand next to your fellow final 3 member Mr Doubley who will now choose the final replacement nominee.
Daphanie: I wonder who it will be... Hehe.
Doubley: *sadly* Dee!
Daphanie: Shocker!
Angel: I did NOT see that coming!

Julia: Flint... Please make your decision to evict now...

Flint: Well... Angel has been really annoying recently... And I suspect her of cheating and lying... But she DID help me win this challenge...

Flint: I DO, however, have an alliance with Daphanie and I trust her a lot more than Angel right now... Though she did admit to using me and she has alliances with the other two...

Flint: My decision here is hard... But I'm gonna stick with it... I vote to evict...




























































































































































































































































































































































































































Flint: Dee! You're far smarter, tougher and more well liked than Angel, so you'd be harder to beat in the finale. So... Seeya!
Daphanie: Goshdarnit! Extrovert Einstein has been evicted?! Who woulda thunk it?!
Doubley: Extra what huh?

Daphanie: Well... Thanks for everything y'all! I do honestly love each and every one of y'all and I am so glad to have met ya! It's been a hella fun time and a hell of a ride! Thanks y'all! *goes up and gives them a group hug*
All: Bye Dee! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Please welcome our 4th Juror and 4th placed housemate, Daphanie Eads!
Daphanie: I guess the fourth is strong with this one.
Julia: Hahaha. Oh you're too funny Daphanie.

Daphanie: Howdy Julia! It's been a while since I saw you!... Not really... Since my collapse after my huge explosive rant. I wish I hadn't had to see you for a while from now... Not that I don't love seeing you, it's just that I wanted so badly to be in the finale! You're beautiful by the way darlin'!

Julia: You're looking stunning yourself as always Daphanie! Daphanie, what do you think your downfall was in this game? You were so ready to win, you were confident, smart, athletic, strategic, friends with everyone... What happened?

Daphanie: My one mistake wasn't so much trying to be friends with everyone, that's just my personality! I love to make y'all smile and laugh and be friends... I think I just made too many alliances at the very end. Even though my one with Flint was fake... It still backfired a little bit with Angel and Mr Doubley. That's why it all turned messy.
Julia: Was Flint smart to get you out?
Daphanie: Oh you betcha! I think I was set up to win but I just didn't make it. If I were in the final 2, I think I woulda gotten all the jury votes for sure! Oh well... You can't win everything and I'm glad to have played!

Julia: And we were glad to have you with us. You were undoubtedly my favourite to win, though I'm not supposed to pick favourites as the host... Anyway, thank you for playing Daphanie! We are so privilaged to have you.
Daphanie: Thanks darlin'! Hug time?! *offers a hug*
Julia: Hug time indeed. *hugs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Congratulations to the final 3 competitors... All 3 of you have exception strategic, social and game prowess in order to have made it this far. You're all equally deserving and equally determined to be our million dollar winner... Stay tuned for the final HoH competitions. For now, relax... Good luck housemates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned, as next episode, the final HoH challenges! The final 3 will become the final 2 and then the penultimate winner will be crowned. Who will it be? Flint? Angel? Mr Doubley?
It's all coming up on...
 ZERO PRIVACY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Angel Lunafest - Ninjakid150
Daphanie Eads - Penguinwa101
Debby Gloomington - Turner
Flint Mercer - KingSmarties
Gilbert Castillo - ChocoCub
Harley Grey - Dje2001
Kelly Olivera - Amazingamphy
Leann McCoy - Alleenmens
London Howard - Tigerblu11
Manny Rojas - Leoin202
Mr Doubley - M13Vulpecula

No comments:

Post a Comment