Friday 1 November 2019

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 28 - The Finale

Episode 28:
The Finale

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: It's been one heck of a season this year on Zero Privacy! There has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, players throwing accusations and alliances left and right, some heartwarming steps forward and of course plenty of back stabs to go around. This season has been anything but boring!

Julia: But tonight, our season comes to an end and by the end of tonight, one of our final two housemates will be crowned the ultimate winner of the season, and win our grand prize of $1,000,000 and the title of winner of Zero Privacy Season 2! Their victory will go down in the history books.

Julia: But in order to decide which of our two finalists should win, it is up to them to plead their cases to our jury of five, their peers, who will be voting on who THEY think should win the prize! 

Julia: So who will they choose? Will it be Rebecca Pierce, our empowering powerhouse? Or will it be Sean, our wholesome heartthrob? 

Julia: Only one of them can claim victory, but when both of them have been playing such wildly different and impressive games, how will the jury decide on which to vote? We'll find out shortly as the jurors question our housemates, and vote for a winner.

Julia: But first, we actually NEED a jury. We'll invite them to the Main Stage shortly, after catching up with them in the sequestered Jury House!

Julia: Also joining us this evening after five other housemates, those who just didn't quite make it to the jury! We'll chat with them later in the show! But without further ado...

Julia: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! IT'S TIME FOR THE FINALE OF...
ZERO PRIVACY SEASON TWO!!!


 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Tonight, the crown of victory is up for grabs for one of our two finalists, chosen by our jurors. But also up for grabs is another crown, this evening, voted by YOU, our viewers at home. We will also be finding which housemate is this season's Fan Favourite! So get voting now and we'll find out soon!

Julia: But first, let's check in with our two finalists, and let them know that tonight's finale night is just beginning.

Julia: Hello Finalists! 
Sean: Hey Julia!
Rebecca: Hi Jules.
Julia: Guys, welcome to finale night! I hope you're both excited and prepared for the night that's about to unfold.
Sean: Oh, totally... Except for the prepared part.

Julia: How are you feeling about tonight? Rebecca, I'll start with you. What are your thoughts this evening?

Rebecca: Well, in all honesty, I'm absolutely terrified about what the jury is going to say about us. I'm nervous I'm going to mess up the speech I've been preparing for all morning. This whole season has been leading up to this moment, and I don't think any of my self-confidence talks are helping calm this crazy nerves. I'm a wreck, Jules!
Julia: Well, Rebecca, from the looks of it, you look both calm AND stunning this evening.
Rebecca: Aww. Thank you, Julia.

Julia: How about you Sean? Same question. How are you feeling about this evening?

Sean: Same answer, Jules. I'm feeling nervous, excited, scared, joyous... Every feeling in the book! I'm just ready to run out those doors, crown on my head, money in my hand and kids in my arms! I'm ready for it all... I just hope that I'm prepared for what the jury brings, I think they're gonna be real rough on us. But I say, bring it on, Jules!

Julia: You both sound pretty shaky, but you both look fantastic and ready for anything they throw! I'm sure they've got some curveballs to throw at you, but ultimately like us, they all love you both! Good luck tonight, we'll see you soon for the opening statements and jury questioning!
Both: Thanks Julia!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Now that we've checked in with our finalists, it's time to get the night rolling. 

Julia: Only this stage is starting to feel very lonely and empty! And you know we can't have that. 

Julia: Perhaps we should bring out our first guests for this evening! Please put your hands together as we make welcome to the Main Stage our first five evicted housemates!

Julia: She may have been our unlucky first boot, but she'll always have a place in our hearts. Our talented technophile and resident brainiac, please welcome...

Julia: Sonia Jobs!
*The Crowd Cheers*
Sonia: Greetings everyone! What a tremendous turnout this evening.

Julia: Our next evictee might have been the butt of a blindside, but tonight all eyes are on her! She's our loving and gentle house doctor, it's... 

Julia: Paige Morgan!
*The Crowd Cheers*
Paige: Hi everyone! I'm so happy to be back! This is going to be a great night!

Julia: He might be a goofy old nutcase, and he's sure said his fair share of... controversial things... But he's still a part of the family. Please welcome...

Julia: Arthur Nutt!
*The Crowd Cheers*
Arthur: Why y'all here? What are ya lookin' at? Is it the moon landin' again? Y'all know that's a scam!

Arthur: Well 'allo pretty lady. Are you available?
Lady: Umm... No. I'm with him. This is my husband.
Arthur: Ah, but that's what the government wants ya to think!

Julia: Our next housemate is one of our house favourites. She's a hip lady with an affiliation for game shows, and a mother to all! Put your hands together for... 

Julia: Shannon Mackmilton!
*The Crowd Cheers*
Shannon: Good evening everyone! Mumma Shan is here and ready for some fun!

Julia: Lastly, our final early evictee came into the season a nerdy recluse, but found his way out of his shell... Or at least the Zero Privacy bathroom. Give it up for everyone's favourite germaphobe...

Julia: Jeremy Yuka!
*The Crowd Cheers*
Germy: こんにちは! I am honoured to be back... But can't wait for it to be over. I have to finish the next issue of my series!

Julia: Welcome back to the world of Zero Privacy everyone. You may have been early evictees, but you're all got your thoughts to share. How are we all this evening?
Everyone: Good, thank you!

Julia: Now, you five have been living life back home and watching the show from your own lounge rooms. I want to know what you think of the season that went on and what you think of the final two of your Zero Privacy season!

Julia: Sonia, we'll start with you. What do you think of our final two?
Sonia: Well, I think the final two are very respectable people and encapsulate the essence of our season. I may not have completed my intended mission within the house, and my time was indeed brief, but I definitely encountered some reputable and affable housemates, of which, I would say Sean and Rebecca are at the forefront. I can't wait to see who wins, and I think both are very deserving.

Julia: Paige, you were friends with both of our finalists, how do you think the jury will decide who to pick?
Paige: I think the jury has a lot to think about. Both of the finalists are really lovely people, and I'm really proud of them both. I'm excited to see either one of them win, and I know they're both going to use the money for very selfless and wholesome ways. It should be good.

Julia: Arthur? Your thoughts?
Arthur: Well, ya see. Them government agents, they've got these tiny electrical doodads which they put up your hoohaw every time y'all go to the bathroom. 
Julia: I should have been more specific with the question.

Julia: Shannon, you're someone who loves the game play of Zero Privacy. What do you think of this season's game play?
Shannon: Oh my word! There has been some doosies when it comes to the game. Blindsides, twists, major alliances! I have to say, I'm proud of Rebecca for all her wins, but I'm also proud of Sean's social game. It's a tough choice. Like choosing a favourite child... I just can't do it!

Julia: And lastly, Germy, you spent the most time with the jury and finalists. Do you think you can predict how everyone will vote?
Germy: I uhh... I don't think so. I-I think it'll be very hard for some of them. For example, I don't think that Tristan has a very easy choice between his best friend and his love interest... I think there will be a... close contest tonight.

Germy: H-however it goes... I think we're all happy to have been a part of this season.
Paige: I agree. I think we've had a lovely season!
Sonia: Even though I was eliminated first, I am glad for my experiences.
Shannon: Well said, my dear. Well said.
Julia: Well there you have it. Our pre-jury evictees, ladies and gentlemen!
*The audience applauds*

Julia: But that's only half of this season's housemates. We've got five more housemates to bring on stage, in the form of our Season 2 Jury! So how about we bring them all here, shall we?!
*The audience cheers*

Julia: Sounds like a plan, but first, maybe we should check out how they've all been doing in sequester at the Jury House. The first four jurors are in for a shock when one final juror arrived late last night.

Julia: Let's head to the Jury House and see what their reactions were.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*distant mumbles can be heard*

Roxy: ... And that's why I didn't believe it when she told me I was safe. It felt more... Like... Totally false. I thought something was up and it was only confirmed to me later.
Tristan: That makes sense, but my point still stands as to why it went down that way.
Roxy: I still think it was a silly move.

Tristan: Everyone made silly moves in this game, or else we wouldn't all be sitting here... Which leads me to my next question. Who do you think will be joining us as the final juror?
Kayle: My guess is on Germy.
Emery: But Kayle, Germy was evicted pre-jury...
Kayle: So was Roxy! So really anything is possible! It seems like people appear out of nowhere here!

Emery: Actually that reminds me, I have something to go find quickly.
Roxy: What are you looking for? Do you need some help.
Emery: No no... It's just a gift... Kinda. You'll see.

Roxy: To answer your question, I really don't know. My mind has totally been out of the game longer than you guys.
Tristan: I'd like to see Sean or Rebecca here for personal reasons, but I definitely want them stay to win. So I'll stick with hoping Fabian is the last juror.

Kayle: Oooh! What if Rebecca goes? The boys teamed up together to get her out... Or the newbies... Depending on how you look at them!

Roxy: It think this one is between Rebecca or Fabian. I think Sean is safe with both, and I think both of them are threats to each other in the jury.
Tristan: Agreed. The two powerhouses going into one last battle. I wonder who won!
Roxy: We'll find out soon, right?

Kayle: Ooh. What's that behind your back?
Emery: Here! This is for you, Kayle. A little thank you gift, if you will... But uh... It's not really a gift if you think about it.

Kayle: Noooooo. It isn't, is it?
Emery: It is.
Kayle: That... That's my...?













Kayle: My hat from Week 1! Where did you find it?! I thought it was gone forever. My heart had been weeping every day we'd been apart!
Emery: I didn't exactly find it... I was the reason it got lost in the first place, you know.

Kayle: Thank you, Em! That means the world to me!
Emery: I wanted to make amends and apologise to everyone, so this is somewhat of a step forward toward that. I'm sorry I took your hat week 1.
Kayle: I forgive you!

Kayle: Wait... Sounds like someone is coming behind you.
Emery: That must be the last juror! They're here!

???: Guess who just got evicteed!

Fabian: It's ya boy! Fabian... Ready to cry his loser tears into a big bowl of fried chicken!

Kayle: Fabulous Fab! Welcome to the Jury House!
Fabian: Not gonna lie, I'm not happy to be here. Haha.
Emery: But it's better here than back home, right!
Fabian: True, but I'd still rather have won that last competition and sat in the finalé with Sean.

Tristan: Tough luck, Fabian. Guess Rebecca won the final HoH and took out her biggest rival.
Fabian: Yup, it was a close battle but I came up short. Don't have anyone to blame but myself.
Roxy: Well, we missed you Fabian! Glad to see you again.

Roxy: So, you were evicted by Rebecca. Does that mean you think Re should win?
Fabian: Well, maybe... Though I did have a lot of gameplay with Sean this season, so really I'm torn. On one hand I'm bitter, but on the other she did fantastic with the competitions!

Kayle: We have to vote tomorrow for a winner. How are we even gonna pick? I'm gonna draw names from a hat... Especially now that I have one!
Roxy: I thought about asking Henry, but I think I might just trust my gut on this one.

Fabian: I say we vote for the better overall player. We gotta keep our minds open, no matter how much we love or hate either finalist, we definitely gotta eat something quickly... I mean... Keep our minds open.

Roxy: The real question is, who played the better game? Rebecca or Sean.
Tristan: I, honestly... I have absolutely no idea where my vote lies for a winner. Both finalists are close to my heart... 
Emery: It depends which way you look at it... Maybe their pleas will sway us.

Fabian: Only time will tell... We've got one night to get our minds straight and come to a consensus. Better grab some snacks, we're in for a looooooong night.

*ZP snores loudly*
Roxy and Kayle: Dawwwwww!!!

Emery: Congrats everyone on being a part of the jury!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: There we have it ladies and gentlemen, the final assembled jury, together at last. They sure had a lot to catch up on!

Julia: But they've had all night to talk about it, so now it's time for us to talk to them! Please welcome to the Main Stage...

Julia: ... Emery Ring, Roxy Callahan, Fabian Romero, Kayle McCarther and Tristan Van Gould! Our Jury!

Julia: Welcome jury to the finalé night. We've just seen all of you on the screen but now you're here with us this evening. How are you all feeling? Well, I hope!
Kayle: Excited!... and scared... Excited AND scared.

Julia: Emery! You're looking dashing in teal this evening.
Emery: Thank you, Jules! A jewellery store owner has to fit the part sometimes, am I right?
Julia: I have to ask. How have things been for yourself in jury? Have you managed to make amends with your former housemates.
Emery: I've done my best to ask for forgiveness and to apologise for my actions. I've taken what Rebecca and I talked quite extensively about off camera before my eviction on board, and I've been doing my best to make amends. It's up to everyone else whether or not they accept my apologies though.

Julia: Fabian, you only joined the jury last night. How do you feel about this jury of five? Do you think they'll make the best decision.
Fabian: 'course Jules! This jury is like a family, but we're also filled with people who were just shy of a million bucks! I think we've all got the game still in our minds and some questions that we wanna ask of our finalists!
Julia: Very good. We'll get to those questions very soon.

Julia: Roxy! 
Roxy: Hi!
Julia: You went from sequester after your eviction to being a jury member in absence of Vanessa. How did the other jurors react?
Roxy: They were really really really happy to see me! Surprised, but really happy! I think they all were glad they didn't have to listen to all the stuff Vanessa Diva had to say to them! Haha!

Julia: Tristan, I turn to you now. It is no surprise that you and Sean had a bit of a showmance going on this season BUT you came into this game with your best friend and fellow Veteran, Rebecca. How are you going to decide who wins?!
Tristan: It's a tough call, I know. Both of them are very deserving of the prize but my vote won't be cast based on friendship, love or affection. We're here for the game of Zero Privacy. So tonight, I'm using my head, and keeping my heart for the after party... In which I'll be bringing out the karaoke! 

Julia: Kayle! Colourful, wonderful Kayle! You're looking as eccentric as always. Is this one of your own designs?
Kayle: Oh, this ol' thang?... Of course it is! I'm bringing out some new, colourful, daring and dashing unisex formal wear... And learning to water-ski. It's been a tough few weeks in sequester.
Tristan: She's not joking. She's been learning to water-ski in the pool.
Julia: O-okay... Good work! 

Julia: And with that, our cast is complete! Welcome everyone to the finalé night! We've had our catch-ups and our chats, but now it is time for the real juicy part of this evening to start. In just a moment, we'll say hello to our finalists, who will then make their pleas as to why they should win this season! Are we all ready?!
All: YES!!!
Julia: Then let us begin...

Julia: Hello finalists!
Rebecca: Hello Julia!
Sean: Hi, Jules!
Julia: Finalists, here with me are your fellow ex-housemates. The first five evictees and the five members of the jury. They will be listening from here to your EVERY word.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates, in a moment I would like to ask each of you to stand and give your opening statements to the jurors, as to why you should win this season.
Sean: Good luck, Rebecca.
Rebecca: Good luck to you too, Sean.

Julia: As always, we'll go with ladies first. Rebecca, I would now like you to please stand, address the jurors, and make your opening statement.

Rebecca: Thank you Jules. Alright jury. First of I am so happy and honoured that I am able to stand here as one of the finalists. Now directly to the case: "Why should I win Zero Privacy?"

Rebecca: I started of this season as a veteran, which I was because I participated in the lost season of Abnormality. Which meant I already had a target on my back from the start. The fact that Tristan, my Best Friend who I met on Abnormality, was with me, didn't soften the blow, so I knew right from the start that if I want to get far in this game, I have to give 100% in every challenge, never quit, never throw a competition and always think all of my actions through.

Rebecca: While my game started mild, I used the opportunity to befriend with you guys, both jury members and other contestants. But right from the start I knew I wanted to conquer this game with Tristan. So our duo re-emerged and took power from Week 2 onwards. I was the first female to win an HoH, and from then on we were the Power Duo, which makes sense because nobody can deny our power. In this competition I won 7 challenges, to which count 4 regular HoHs, two PoPs and the most important final HoH which is the reason I'm standing here, pleading my case to you.

Rebecca: But of course I didn't rely on my challenge wins. I ALWAYS made sure I'm on good terms with everybody or at least with the majority of the house. So when Tristan was evicted by a twist that I had no hand on, I could use the friendships I formed here to my advantage. I am the only person in this game to never even remotely touch the block, and that is because even when i had my personal struggles sometimes, I never gave up and I always worked my a** off to get to this point. I am responsible for 8 Evictions this season, 9 if you want to count Tristan. 

Rebecca: But no matter how many challenges I won and no matter how many obstacles were in my way, I never lost who I am and I always had in mind why I am here. I conquered every step that appeared, I faced every demon that came across me, may it be from my terrible past or game-related. And while this may sound cocky, I see myself as not only the best game player this season, but also the best player we had on this show. Nobody can deny it, even if they want to.

Rebecca: So, I encourage and beg on you, the jury, to vote for me to be the winner of this season. Not only because of my competition prowess, not only because I'm pregnant and not only because I need the money a lot. Vote for me so I can be the voice for every single outcast in this country, heck even in this world. Everybody who had problems in their lives, may it be from bullying, crime or whatever you can think of. I've hit rock bottom, but I stood up and when I got my second chance, both in life and this game, I took it and succeeded in it. So please, let me be the Representation for people who want to take their second chance, let me be the prime example that if you want to change your life to the better, you can do it. Let ME be the Representation of this season! Thank you.

Julia: Thank you, Rebecca. Sean, I would like you now to please stand, address your jurors, and give your opening pitch.

Sean: Thank you Julia, and thanks to Rebecca for kicking things off this evening.

Sean: I'd like to just say quickly that I feel honoured to be up here beside her, it's been a wild ride this season and I don't think any of us could have predicted who would truly be up here tonight. Thank you to the jury for being here, and for supporting me. It's almost over, and soon enough I'll see my girls again.

Sean: Why should I win, is the question we are asking at the moment. I know I wasn't the competition beast that Rebecca was, but there's power in being in the background, not being a major threat. I survived eviction after eviction. 

Sean: Hey, I thought I could be gone in Week One, and then I was safe, and I knew I would fight to stay in the game until the very end - and look where I stand now, beside Rebecca.

Sean: You could argue that I was carried to the end, that I survived through my alliances, but then lies something else - I had alliances that kept me alive. I wasn't the weak link, I wasn't knocked out earlier to move the game forward. I'm still here, Seany boy. Oh god sorry, that was lame.

Sean: I lived through every shake up to alliances, and true I had Rebecca on my side, so her competition wins helped, I won't deny that, but there is reason I am here in front of you all, and not Tristan, and not Emery, and not Roxy, not anyone else. Maybe, sure, I will be easier to beat over Fabian when you consider head of household wins, but in many ways, winning challenges is not everything in this game. I ask you to consider my game, first, before you make your pick for the winner of Zero Privacy season two. 

Sean: And Rebecca brought up a funny point - don't vote for her just because she's pregnant and needs the money, because look over here at me...and I don't want to sound like I'm saying I need the money more, I adore Rebecca and I won't ever dig underneath her just to feel special...but I have two kids, and no milk. Sorry, sorry, I'll stay on focus.

Sean: Jury, thank you for being here tonight, thank you for considering me, thank you for not abruptly going straight with your gut, and I hope your future questions can help you in deciding who should win tonight, because it rests on your shoulders. You've been a spectacular group of people, I do look forward to staying in touch with you all after this, and I hope you'll want the same. 

Sean: Thank you, I'm Sean Sierra, and girls, if you're watching this a few years from now when you can understand what's going on - super daddy loves you!

Julia: Thank you, Sean. Thank you both! You've both come a long way, but as for how far you'll go, it depends on the thoughts of the jury. These next few minutes may influence their thoughts and their votes.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Jurors! The floor is now yours! Each of you may ask a single question that will help you decide which of the two nominees you might want to vote to win.

Julia: Tristan, we'll start with you, if you please?
Tristan: Alright, sounds good. I have a big question for the two finalists. It'll really help me decide which of them best deserves my vote.

Tristan: My question is simple... Who should I, Tristan, vote for and why are you the more sensible option?

Rebecca: Tris! You know I love you to death, and that being your best friend brings me the world of gratitude and joy. You've always got my back and I'll always have yours. But I know you want us to appeal to your head and not your heart tonight. My answer to you question is definitely to vote for me, not because of our friendship, but because of the journey I've taken in this game to get to this point.

Rebecca: I have battled every day to get to this position, even losing my closest ally along the way. I won every competition I needed to win, and some I might not have needed, and was able to secure enough safety from both competitions, and from my relationships with the other housemates. I never once touched the block! I sit here tonight because of MY game and MY moves, and I know you'll respect that as a juror. I know you'll make the smart decision.

Sean: Hi Tristan. Firstly, I know we got close during our time in the house, and the person I was to you was always the genuine me, so I'm sure our relationship with each other will continue to grow outside this house. I want you to know that while I may have admired you as a person and a player, I did vote to evict you. It was best for my game, and I believe it is part of the reason I am here in the finale. A good game player has to look beyond their relationships, and that's what I did.

Sean: I hope you can see, through everything I have said and will say tonight, that I was not coasting through this game or relying on silly gimmicks and empathy for my kids from other housemates. I made the best moves that I needed to get to the final two, and I believe I played the best social game out of everyone here. I think you can admire my more subtle gameplay, and I believe you should vote for me tonight.

Tristan: Thank you both for your answers. They're very informative and I am very proud of you both!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Kayle I believe you have a question for these people today too don't you? 
Kayle: That's right Miss McArther...
Julia: Kayle, you can't have my job!

Kayle: Rebecca and Sean, I will soon be having my wedding with the wonderful Eric who appeared on Locked as a guest when I was first on a show... Yes, I too was a Vet! Let's not forget that! Just because I only won 2 PoP's doesn't mean you can forget LOCKED! Ahem... I was wondering if I made the offer to you to be co-bridesmaids together...which i am planning to do... What would you do for a hens night for me?
...
Kayle: Also should I cut my hair?

Rebecca: Hey Kayle. First off, congratulations to your engagement with Eric. I do remember him, and I am sure you hit the jackpot with him. If you would make the offer to me to be one of the bridesmaids, which would be a big honour by the way, I do have a fun idea which I already experienced firsthand.

Rebecca: It would be like all ladies running around in basic t-shirts and a bit too much makeup. You as the soon-to-be Bride would wear an additional sash and wedding tiara. Then we would go around town and use a lot of busses and trains. The fun part about this is that we are going to play a few party games with complete strangers along the way!

Rebecca: I have witnessed something like that when I went to the SimTube Convention last year, and one Hen Night group actually involved Aaron and myself in a game like this. I happen to find that so hilarious and I know I'm hoping somebody will do something like that with me if Aaron and I get engaged. And of course we would get hella drunk, hehe.

Rebecca: As for the hair, if we go sole with if you want to change it, I'd say go for it. I mean your hair looks amazing already, but we all know that you can pull off short hair as well. Plus we've never had this on live television. So if you really want to do it, do it. I hope I answered your questions like you wished it to be!

Sean: Hi Kayle! Hope you've been well. I'm honoured you're even considering me to be in your wedding party. Quick question, can my girls be flower girls? They'd be so adorable, tossing handfuls of flower petals everywhere...
Kayle: Oh totally! They can definitely be involved!
Sean: Sorry, back to the topic! Hens night! So excited for you and Eric! It's going to be a crazy good wedding, knowing you, Kayle! I can't wait to be there, and I do have an idea for the hens night...

Sean: Firstly, I'd like to talk about what you enjoy. Will there be a stud there taking off his clothes, or do you not want that? Oh, I wouldn't complain at all, but I'd check in with you first - the real surprise then would be who comes walking in those doors, and what costume he's got on! But, if you say no, you wouldn't like those theatrics, I've got other ideas in mind...

Sean: For example, we've gotta have cake! Cake and ice-cream before the wedding is a must, it's sort of a thank you for getting through dating, and all those struggles, here you are now about to get married! Did I mention all of this would happen on a party bus, one of those ones with a pole in the back? Haha, I would only want to make the night perfectly yours...your last night to be engaged Kayle, before you are married Kayle! How exciting!

Sean: And go ahead with cutting your hair, Kayle! You do you! I think you'll look stunning no matter what! After all, you're Kayle! Kayle, the stunning! Kayle, the wild! Thanks for the questions, Kayle.

Kayle: I think I have my answer... To more questions than I asked too! I must've hit the answer jackpot!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Fabian, I believe you have a question for the finalists?
Fabian: Hello finalists! First of all congratulations on getting here. You both have played really well to get to this place. My question to both of you is this... If you had the power to overthrow one outcome in this game, what would it be and why would you do so?

Rebecca: Rebecca: Hey Fabian. Well, if I had the power to overthrow one outcome, I'd definitely say the eviction of Tristan. Not only because I had Vanessa as my target for her unprofessionalism... Tristan and I were the Power Duo, and while I love Sean to bits, being against Tristan would have been harder. Tristan and I had a pact that we would both redeem ourselves and make it to the Top 2 together and until that point, it seemed like a sealed thing.

Rebecca: But this key twist totally destroyed Tristan's game, and to add insult to injury, it was during my HoH reign. I promised myself that no matter what, if I made a deal, I'm gonna stand by it. And seeing Tristan being evicted left me feeling so powerless. I wish I could have done better in that PoP to save him. And while my game initially got stronger after he got evicted, I still would have preferred that he would not be evicted while we were supposed to be in power in that week. That hurt.

Sean: You know, I'm not going to lie, I think the thing I would've like to change the events of would have to be the events of the final HoH challenge. The events up until that point went pretty smoothly for me. I was covered by all sides of the house, even though I did get nominated a few times as a pawn.

 Sean: I also came close to winning quite a few challenges, and although I really wanted to have those wins, I think that I didn't need to rely on that at all to get me here in the finale. I think winning those may have changed the balance of the house and I would have been someone on the outs. 

Sean: With that being said, I think had I won the final HoH, and had that win under my belt, I would have been able to take Fabian to the finale with me. Which would have meant I single-handedly took down the strongest competition beast in this game, and I wouldn't have changed the balance of the game except to better my chances at winning. 

Fabian: Damn boy! Why didn't you try harder then? You and I could've been bro-ing it up on the final day! Haha!... Thanks for your answers guys!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emery: Hello to the both of you! My question is very simple, but definitely something everyone needs to consider before making their vote tonight. What will you do with the money if you win?

Rebecca: Hey Emery. I hope you are doing well. The question you asked is really interesting. If I do win the 1 Million Simoleon Prize money, there are a lot of things to do with it. First of, I will use part of the money to pay the rest of my open debts so I can finally let my whole past behind me. 

Rebecca: Then I would like to use part of the money to cover for everything we need in the future. For example, since Aaron and I are expecting a child, I'd want to build a house for the three of us and also make two bank accounts: One for finances and everyday living, and one that will be either a college fund or whatever will help our child in the future. 

Rebecca: And assuming that there will be money left, I'm planning to start a Foundation for runaway teens. I know first hand how hard it is on the streets when there is no way for you to return home, and me becoming a criminal was partly attributed to the fact that I absolutely received no help at all. I want to help homeless teens further with donations, and I also want to open a helping centre so teens who ran away can find a living space. Like I said so many times, everybody deserves a second chance, and everybody who wants it deserves to get help. And, yeah, that are my plans. I hope this will help you decide who you want to win. Thank you.

Sean: It's good to see you again, Emery. I'd keep the money for my daughters and I, mostly, to help us in the long run. I'll set up a nest egg for them going forward, so they've got money when they need it, and make sure we're comfortable - maybe fix some things up around the house that I'd pushed aside before coming on this show.

Sean: The money would benefit my family, I wouldn't think a single second about being selfish with it and buying myself, say, a jetski or something. No, I couldn't do that, I don't even want a jetski. I want to keep my girls and myself well and comfortable, with the money I end up with tonight.

Sean: I think it's incredibly noble of Rebecca to want to start a foundation, and she has the platform to, and definitely I'd give some of the money to charity, I think it's the honourable thing to do in this situation - but I don't know if I'd start my own. I'd want to honour my children, and my family, so I'd be donating to helping sick kids, because if anything ever happened to my girls and they needed doctors, I'd hope there'd be funding to make sure they would be okay. Thank you for your question, Emery.

Emery: Thank you both. Good luck tonight!

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: Hiya guys! I just wanted to say... Wait... Where did Kayle go?
Julia: I'm not quite sure, but all eyes are on you, Roxy. Your question?
Roxy: Right! Sorry... Um, my question is: What would you say is your biggest game move and why?

Rebecca: Hey Roxy, it is nice to see you again. I hope you enjoyed the jury house. Well, that is an interesting question you asked. Being in power with Tristan together brought us many opportunities to use our power. If I had to choose though which one was my strongest, I'd honestly say the Eviction of Jeremy.

Rebecca: Yes, he may not have played the game for like two or three weeks, HOWEVER, at the time when I had to make a choice, there was some kind of uprising against Tris and myself, and after a while I figured out that it was Jeremy who has formed it and kept it going. So although his game wasn't strong per say, he was a HUGE threat to our game. So I had to put out the core of this group, which worked. 

Rebecca: And after that, the plan to dethrone us and alienate us sizzled like a candle that was lit for a few hours. And from then on the game went smoothly for me. So yeah, I'd say this was my biggest game move since I don't know if I would stand here if I didn't gun for Jeremy at the time.

Sean: And now the final question of the night: Roxy's. Thank you for the good question, Rox, and it's great to see you again! My biggest game move...hmm, well, as we've already established, I didn't quite achieve a million HoH wins, so I can't take the credit entirely for evictions, though getting rid of Tristan was a powerful move that I had a part of, in a sense, I mean I voted to get rid of him and I guess I could claim to that, but, I don't know if I necessarily can say that was my biggest game move.

Sean: In a lot of ways, my biggest move was not making myself the biggest target, and therefore I could skate by mostly undetected, which got me far enough that I saw everyone else, bar Rebecca, leave behind me. I suppose it would be something like that - I didn't make the biggest, boldest moves, but there's something to me not brandishing myself as the enemy, but the friend.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: Awesome! Well done to the both of you. You both did totally awesome to get to this point. I wish you both good luck!
Kayle: Aaaaaaand I'm back... And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how it's done!

Fabian: Wait... You DID cut your hair. You didn't wait for it to be over or a segment or break or anything!
Emery: It looks really nice. I like the new look, Kayle!
Kayle: Aww thanks! I think I'm rockin'!

Julia: There we have it folks, five questions from our five jurors! Everyone put your hands together for our jury! Emery, Roxy, Fabian, Kayle and Tristan!
*The crowd cheers*

Julia: Hopefully those questions and answers helped you clear your minds and allowed you to be confident in the life-changing choice each of you are about to make.

Julia: Jurors, in just a moment, each of you will cast a single vote for either Rebecca or Sean: the person you wish to win season two of Zero Privacy. The first person to receive three votes will win a grand total of one million simoleons, and their life WILL change forever.

Julia: Jurors, are you ready to make your decision?
The Jury: Yes.
Julia: It is now time to vote. Good luck and good decisions.

Julia: Jury, please grab your provided sponsored Simsung tablets found below your seats, and please cast your vote for the winner... To our finalists, good luck, this is it!
(I have amended some of the votes to ensure they aren't spoilers! :P)

Roxy: I am voting for this person to win Zero Privacy Season Two. I believe they played the best game both socially and competitively. Well done!

Tristan:Oh, this is a hard one. One on hand we have my best friend forever since we had our shtick on Abnormality... And on the other... Ahem... *blushes* We got you-know-who... And not the evil guy without a nose, kind of you-know-who... If it were anyone else in the end, the choice here would be easy but in the end it's these two... They've both had admirable strategies and games in their own way. They both also have money needed for their own noble goals. That only makes the vote harder for me... Though, one person has the edge in my mind and I'm voting for them.

Kayle: I know the wedding is all that's on mah brain, but I'm gonna vote for this person to win. Mostly because  Fluffernutter told me to. You know, that unicorn that lives on my head... WAIT! ARE YOU SAYING YOU DON'T SEE HIM!?!? He's been here the whole season! Even after I left he moved to Em's head! He looks like that new Ponyta form for Pokémon sword and shield...

Emery: Alright, vote time! To Sean, I wish you the best. Your children are so lucky to have you as their father, and I hope you are successful in life and continue to be the support they need as a father. 
To Rebecca, once again congratulations on your pregnancy. That's very exciting and it's wonderful you are already well on your way to having a happy life. This is an incredibly hard decision I have before me because I feel you both deserve the win. I believe the person I am voting for has the slight edge, and they get my vote for the win.

Fabian: After a long deliberation, I have decided that I would like this player to win. I have taken into consideration both housemate's track records, social games and all around gameplay and strategy. Out of both finalists , I think the person who got my vote excelled in all of these and it would therefore be wrong not to vote for them to win! Good luck to both of you!

Julia: The votes have been officially cast and locked in. We've tallied the votes and we now have a winner amongst us!

Julia: Rebecca, Sean, one of you is about to become a million simoleons richer. One of you is about to win the title of Winner of Zero Privacy Season Two. Are you ready?
Rebecca: Good luck.
Sean: You too.

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: I will now read the votes...  Good luck. The first vote comes from Roxy and goes to...





...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...










Julia: Rebecca to win Zero Privacy Season Two. Rebecca is in the lead with one vote.

Julia: Our second juror, Tristan, has voted for... 





...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...










Julia: Rebecca to win Zero Privacy. We are at Rebecca - 2, Sean - 0.

Julia: Our third juror, Kayle has voted for...





...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...










Julia: Sean to win Zero Privacy. Sean is on 1 vote, Rebecca leads with 2.

Julia: Our fourth juror, Emery has cast his vote for...





...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...













...








...










Julia: Congratulations, Rebecca! With three votes, Rebecca, you are officially the winner of Zero Privacy, Season Two! Well done!

Rebecca: I won?! I really won?! Oh my god! This is absolutely surreal! I can't believe it! Just like that, I've become a millionaire?! This is a dream come true!
Sean: Congratulations Re! You did awesome.
Rebecca: I used to think I would never see myself get to a point like this in my life, and here I am, the winner of Zero Privacy! 

Sean: Well done, Re. I am so so proud of you. You did a wicked job all season, and I'm so blessed to have been here to fight it out at the end.
Rebecca: Thank you so much, Sean. I love you and I am so glad you're here to experience this with me. So sorry it wasn't the other way around.
Sean: Don't apologise. You did great, and you took me to final two. You did get me $50,000. Haha

Sean: Aaron is going to be so freakin' proud of you, girl. We all are. You kicked ass, and you showed the world what Rebecca Pierce can really do. Stand tall and proud, hey! You're an inspiration to many now.
Rebecca: Thank you, Sean. I appreciate that.

Rebecca: One more hug. I honestly can't believe that I just won. It's the greatest experience of my life and I wouldn't change a thing. I am so grateful, humble, blessed and so freakin' happy right now!
Sean: Well done, Rebecca.

Sean: Now you don't have a reason to take me and Tristan out on a double date!
Rebecca: Oh, for sure.
Julia: Congratulations Rebecca once again. You are our season two winner. And tough luck to our runner-up, Sean. For reference, Fabian's vote was also for Rebecca and that means it was a 4-1 split for the vote.

Julia: Sean, that does mean that you have been evicted from the Zero Privacy house, but you are leaving with a consultation prize of $50,000, which is nothing to be sneezed at!
Sean: Hey! I'll take it. I'll put it to great use.
Julia: Sean, Rebecca. I would now like you to exit the house via the Diary Room, and meet us up here on the Main Stage! 

Sean: See you later house... Or well, maybe I won't... Goodbye Zero Privacy home! I'll miss you!
Sean Sierra - Runner-Up!

Rebecca: I can't believe it's all over. I'm almost sad to be leaving. Good bye, Zero Privacy. Hello, real world.

Rebecca Pierce - Winner!

...

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: There we have it folks! With a four to one vote to win, Rebecca Pierce is our winner for Season Two. She came into the house as a Veteran, went through a triumphant journey, and ended up a million simoleon's richer.

Julia: Without further ado, please welcome to the Main Stage, our two favourite housemates. The winner of Zero Privacy Season Two, and this season's beloved Runner-up!

Julia: Sean Sierra, and Rebecca Pierce!
*The crowd and other housemates cheer wildly*

Julia: He's the self-proclaimed super daddy, with a heart of gold both men and women are after. Please welcome our runner-up, Sean! 

Julia: She's a motivational speaker, competition beast and just won a million simoleons! Please welcome to the stage, Zero Privacy's first female winner. Rebecca Pierce!

Julia: Both of them played tremendously great games, wildly different in their strategies but they are some of the toughest players Zero Privacy has ever seen. Please put your hands together as they join us for some more fun, here on stage.

Shannon: Well done lovely! You did amazing. Mamma Shan is proud of you.
Roxy: Congrats Rebecca!
Germy: Well done to you both!
Paige: Great job!
*Everyone stands and claps*

Julia: Rebecca, how does it feel? You've just won Zero Privacy!
Rebecca: Words are honestly escaping me. This whole experience has just been so surreal but so gratifying. It's a once in a life-time opportunity.

Julia: Well, your jury thought you played the most all-rounded game of the season. Socially you were unbeatable, you won the most competitions including the most crucial ones, and you were able to avoid being on the block with your strategy and gameplay. You are the greatest Zero Privacy player we've had. Well done.

Rebecca: Thank you for this experience, Julia. It was life-changing.
Julia: Thank you for being a part of our show.

Shannon: Oh, well done Seany! You did an amazing job. Parent to parent, I'm so proud.
Arthur: Well done, Sean. Well done, boy!
Paige: Congratulations guys!

Tristan: Ohmygosh! You did it. Well deserved. I knew you had it in you to go the whole way!
Fabian: Well done, Rebecca. Well played! 
Roxy: Congrats guys!
Julia: Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. We've got a couple more things to get to before we wrap things up.

Julia: Firstly, once more, congratulations to Rebecca. Revel in your victory... To everyone here, I say thank you for a fantastic season of Zero Privacy. It has been an honour to watch you all play and grow, and to each of you, you are all like my family.

Julia: Though, we do have a few more surprises to get to tonight. Before we get to some of those, let me first turn our attention to our favourite father, Sean Sierra.

Julia: Sean, you played one of the best social games of the season. From nearly evicted in week 1, you won the hearts of your housemates and everyone watching at home. In fact, from week 1, you were the Zero Privacy production teams prediction for the winner. So congratulations on that. You've also come second, and won fifty grand, how do you feel about the result?

Sean: I'm not going to lie, I'm rather disappointed that I didn't take the season to victory. The money from the win would have been life-changing for not only myself but for my family as well. I am so happy and proud of Rebecca and what she's achieved, but I would have loved to be in her spot tonight.

Sean: With that being said, I can't wait to have a kickin' after party, but also just want to run out of here and get back to the people who mean the most to me in my life: My family. Family is an unbreakable bond, and a commitment I've never been more ready to devote myself to. I love my family, and to all of you here, you are my Zero Privacy family. So thank you for being a part of my life guys, really.

Julia: That is how I feel as well, Sean. Welcome to the Zero Privacy family... Now, you did bring up a very good point about commitment, devotion and family, just now and we do have a very special surprise for you. Earlier in the season, you mentioned a few things about responsibility and cats...

Julia: So please make welcome a very special member of our Zero Privacy family. ZP the Cat! 
*ZP purrs as he struts down the red carpet*

Julia: Earlier in the week, you spoke about your family and about turning into a real compassionate cat person. You spoke about wanting to give your girls a true family and have a pet to bring love to them. 

Julia: Now, since Kayle's eviction, you took over as being the primary care-taker of ZP. Well, we at Zero Privacy would love nothing more than for you, Sean, to become the official owner of ZP the Cat, and to give him a loving and caring family to live with. With your $50,000 is the offer of ZP's adoption papers.
Sean: Oh wow. That's amazing... I-I don't even know what to say other than yes! Of course!

Sean: Come here, ZP. Welcome to your family.

*ZP gives big eyes to Sean*

Sean: You're coming home with me! Hehe!

Julia: Please give a round of applause for our runner-up, Sean, and everyone's favourite kitty, ZP!
*The crowd cheers*

Julia: Now, Rebecca. We've already heard how you feel about your victory and how you're feeling about the win. But how does it feel knowing that just by being yourself, you've inspired so many young women, and so many people with hardships in their lives to be better versions of themselves and push through?
Rebecca: Wow, I mean... Just the sound of that is everything I could have asked for.

Rebecca: I came onto this show, not only for myself, but so that I could stand there and be the role model to those people like me, who never had a proper role model growing up. I wanted to represent those who I felt didn't have the positive light they need to push through and make real changes in their lives. I wanted to be able to show everyone that no matter how tough your life gets, you can be your own success story, and you matter. You can be strong, and you can succeed! I am so proud to be sitting here, and have achieved my goal, knowing what I've had to go through to get here.

Julia: Well we are proud of you, and so happy to have you be the representation of this season of our show. Congratulations... Though, Sean isn't the only one who gets a surprise this evening. As you know, most of our families and friends aren't here this evening due, but tonight we have a very special guest for you, Rebecca.

Julia: Please welcome to the stage...
Rebecca: Aaron?! You're here!!! Oh my god!
Aaron: Indeed I am!

Aaron: Well, if it isn't the future mother of my child! I've been waiting all season to be able to hold you in my arms! I've missed you every day.
Rebecca: I had no idea you would be able to make it tonight. I was told that most of our families and friends weren't able to fly in this evening. I am so glad you're here! I've missed you so much.

Aaron: Rebecca, I am so freakin' proud of you. You are an inspiration to everyone, and especially and inspiration to me. You make me want to be a better man, and a better man for our future family... I love you, Rebecca, and I am so proud of you. Congratulations.
Rebecca: Oh, Aaron... I love you too!

Rebecca: Now kiss me already, you big dummy!
*Aaron and Rebecca passionately kiss*

Julia: There we have it everyone. Another season of Zero Privacy wrapped up. After over two months and the eviction of 12 other housemates, Rebecca has won Season Two and the million simoleon prize.

Julia: But before we finish up the season, we have one more prize to give away this evening. We still have the award of "Fan Favourite" to give out tonight! That person has been voted by our viewing audience at home, and will be awarded a prize to go with their title. Rebecca and Sean are still eligible... 
But without further ado, in third place for fan favourite...










...






...












...






...












...






...







Julia: Fabian Romero!
Fabian: Oh, nice. Would have loved to be you guys' favourite but third best ain't bad!
Julia: In a close second place...








...






...












...






...












...






...












...






...







Julia: Roxy Callahan!
Roxy: Second favourite! Dawww... Thankies everyone! Henry and I sure are feeling so loved!
Julia: Which means, Season Two's fan favourite award goes to...








...






...












...






...












...






...












...






...












...






...







Julia: Kayle McCarther!
Kayle: Woah! Fan Favourite! Awesome sauce! I gotta add this quickly to my resume! Thanks everyone for voting for me! I promise to make you proud, and I'd give each of you a portable electric fan if I knew who you all were!

Julia: Congratulations Kayle, you are this season's Fan Favourite. To top it off, you will win a bonus prize of $5,000 to enjoy after the show.
Kayle: Yay! Another show I didn't win but still got more prizes from. It's like Locked 2.0!
Julia: Well done.

Julia: That's it for this evening folks. Zero Privacy Season Two has officially come to an end. We've wrapped up our winners, and now we say goodbye to another season. But don't be too afraid, I'm sure Season 3 will be back and better than ever with a whole new batch of housemates for you all to love! 

Julia: From my Zero Privacy family to yours, thank you for a fabulous season!
Julia Price and the gang here at Zero Privacy Season Two, signing off!
Goodnight everyone! 

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms - 4th Juror (4th Place)
Fabian Romero - Smarties100 5th Juror (3rd Place)
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3 - 5th Evicted (9th Place)
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150 - 3rd Juror (5th Place)
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299 - Winner (1st Place)
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103 - 1st Juror (8th Place)
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11 - Runner-Up (2nd Place)
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula - 2nd Juror (7th Place)
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani - Force Evicted (6th Place)

No comments:

Post a Comment