Tuesday 11 December 2018

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 15 - Fourth PoP

Episode 15:
Fourth PoP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: It's week 4 inside the Zero Privacy house and despite the housemates getting closer to each other, the stress begins to grow between them. With the threat of a possible saboteur still looming, and the threat of an upcoming eviction put into place, housemates are sure to scramble more than they've ever scrambled before.

Julia: It was second time, HoH winner, Rebecca, who once again rose to power this week and made the sole decision to nominate two housemates for eviction. Her choices: Roxy the eviction block veteran, and Germy, the house's resident cleaner...

Julia: But with a PoP on it's way tonight, as well as a very special guest, there will be nothing less than excitement, shocking twists and a whole lot of drama. For this... Is...
ZERO PRIVACY! 


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roxy: Hey, ZP! Get off the table!
ZP: *sniffs Henry*
Roxy: That's just Henry. He's a great friend and just came back from what I can only assume to be a short holiday.
ZP: *sniffs Henry again*
Roxy: Come on. Off the table you go, like a good kitty.

Roxy: There you go. Good boy! Whose a good kitty? Are you a good kitty?
ZP: *meows at Roxy*
Roxy: Hehe! So cuuuuteeeee!... Say. You didn't have anything to do with Henry leaving, did you?

ZP: *stares at Roxy*
Roxy: You didn't like... Take him? Did you?
ZP: *meows at Roxy*
Roxy: Are you sure? You're not just... Kitten... me?

Roxy: Oh. How could I argue with that little face? You're too cute to be up to no good! Yes you are!... Besides, you don't have the body strength or opposable thumbs to pick up and carry Henry all the way from the bedroom to here without being noticed... But mostly, you're just totally cute!

Roxy: Come on Hen! We gotta take you back to our little corner, and let everyone know the good news! I'm so excited you're back! I missed you sooooo much!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: What did you think of my speech? Were my reasons alright? I hope they're not too upset at me.

Tristan: Well, I thought they were good and justified reasons. You're really good at speaking, Re.
Rebecca: I get that in a lot of my SimTube comments. I guess I'm pretty comfortable now speaking out and being in front of the camera.
Tristan: Is Orange Juice still good to drink if it's after the expiration date?

Emery: Well, it's hard not to upset someone with nominations. I mean, it's a tough call and a tough pill to swallow.
Rebecca: Yeah, it really is. It's NEVER fun for anyone.
Emery: I, for one, am really grateful to not have been nominated. Haha. So thank you!

Vanessa: Oh my god! Like, totally me too! Thanks for not putting me on the block or whatever.
Rebecca: You're welcome, I guess. Honestly, it's a tough choice to nominate anyone. If one of you gets HoH, you'll see what I mean and how it drives you mental.
Emery: "If"... Gee... Not much confidence in sharing that title, huh.
Vanessa: Oooh! I'll totally take HoH if you're offering!

Tristan: *spits out his drink* ... Yup... This OJ has definitely gone sour. I regret all my decisions.

*Vanessa giggles at Tristan*
Roxy: Guys guys guys! Guess WHAT!!! You will NOT believe it.

Vanessa: All hair dye is half price?!
Emery: Julia made an announcement that Sonia is coming back?!
Rebecca: You've come to punch me in the face for nominations?!

Roxy: No, sillies! Henry is back! He was in the lounge room when I got out of the Diary Room, just before! He's back where he belongs! 

Emery: Do you have any idea where he went all that time?
Roxy: Not a clue! But he's back now, so what does it matter?!
Emery: Well, it matters if he goes missing again.

Roxy: You've got a point but right now, I just want to spend some quality time with my friend!

Vanessa: Awww! That's so sweet of you to call me a friend! Have a hug.
Roxy: Wait I meant-...
Vanessa: Huuuuuuuuuuuuugggggsssss!

Vanessa: *Speaking through her teeth* Alsodon'ttrushTrishtan.

Roxy: Uhhhhhhh... The what with the who now? I have no idea what just happened.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: I am so incredibly happy that Henry is back! I have so much to tell him and so little time. I need to put some time aside to like, campaign and focus on getting ready to win this upcoming PoP. This is the boost I needed! Thank the Zero Privacy gods for bring him back to me!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: Alright, that was disgusting. I'm gonna go and wash up and I might see about playing a game later, if anyone would like?
Rebecca: Okay, Tris! I'll come see you soon.

Rebecca: Oh! And try that new shampoo! Trust me it works wonders!
Vanessa: She's right, it does! Just look at my luscious hair!
Tristan: I'll give it a try, thanks!

*Vanessa and Emery stare at each other for a moment*

...
Rebecca: Am I missing something? What's going on between you two that I don't know about?

Vanessa: Well... We're certain that... Uhh...
Rebecca: That uuhhhh...?
Vanessa: Well, Tristan is the saboteur... And we weren't sure when it was best to tell you.

Rebecca: And you thought right now was a good time?
Vanessa: Um yes! You like totally asked!
Rebecca: Christ, I thought you two were just all... Lovey or something. Not "Tristan is the saboteur". You know that I know you're wrong, right?

Emery: First of all, we're not all lovey lovey. Secondly, Vanessa and I do have a solid argument for why he IS the saboteur.
Rebecca: And what? You thought that telling me this, his closest ally, who is also HoH, would turn me against him and not you?

Emery: No... Because we're trying to help you... And us... And everyone...
Rebecca: Tristan is NOT sabotaging anyone. He's as open and honest as you can get. You've met him and know what he's about. He's not here to sabotage anyone.

Emery: Well, we caught him red handed in an act the other day and he blatantly lied about it and tried to cover it up. What does that tell you?
Rebecca: *puts her face in her hands* I am seriously not doing this. You both are nuts.

Vanessa: Think about it. He was like totally a fan-favourite coming from another show. They wanted him to like sneak around and play dirty so the fans can all like giggle along side him!

Emery: I saw it with my own two eyes, Rebecca... That's the only truth I can give you.
Rebecca: ... So, what did you see him do, exactly?
Emery: Well, you see-...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca: Yay, Henry is finally back, now I feel a bit less terrible for putting Roxy up again. Sheesh, this time she really took it personal, but although I really like her, she and Germy were my only options. Although...Vanessa has been a real pain lately. She may be successful at fooling around the guys, and the other two girls, with her bimbo-esque behaviour, but I'm not that gullible. She is up to something, I can tell that. Just this morning, she and Emery approached me and told me that they caught Tristan "searching" for something. They think he is the saboteur warned me not to trust him. I mean okay, you could think that way because he was the first one to address it, but what I really think happened is that they caught him while he searched for the key like I did last week. Of course I couldn't tell them that, so I said I will keep an eye in him so I could have my peace again. I personally believe the cat was just bored ever since Paige and Shannon got evicted and tried to get attention, but as always it seems to be easier to accuse each other. *shakes her head*

But to another thing that bugs me. Sean avoided Tris and me pretty much all week, just like Shannon did. Somehow I get the feeling that Emery and Vanessa already approached him, but this wouldn't explain why he avoided me as well. I mean I told him about the pregnancy as well and asked him for advice. Because I already had a bad feeling about Shannon's actions before, I tried to approach him when he was approaching Tris for once...but then...ish got real ugly...like...ugh, you know what, you are probably seeing that scene right after my DRE anyway. I'm way to fed up to talk about it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tristan: *sighs* What is the point of putting a music player into the HoH room if it's never gonna work and actually play music?

Tristan: Maybe, if I just tighten this... And fiddle with this... It'll make the play button work at least.

Tristan: ... Nope... I don't know why I thought I could fix that. We really gotta talk to production. Music is my life.

Sean: *knocks on the door* Hey Tristan, are you in there?
Tristan: Yeah, it's just me. Come in!

Tristan: Hey! Where have you been?
Sean: I've been... Around... Can I talk to you about something?
Tristan: Sure, come sit.

Tristan: So... Is this about why you've been avoiding me for a past few days? Because I've noticed you've been steering clear of Rebecca and I for a while now.
Sean: Uh... Yeah... You could say that... 

Sean: I haven't been... 'avoiding you'. I just have been avoiding talking to you about something.
Tristan: Oh?... And what's that?
Sean: Well... I don't know how else to put this...

Sean: I don't want you to get mad but...
Tristan: I promise I won't get mad. Why would I get mad at you?
Sean: Well... I've just heard somethings and I've come to the conclusion.

Sean: You're the saboteur everyone's been talking about.
Tristan: What?! Me?!

Sean: It was, wasn't it... You did all the sabotage acts. You were brought in here to be the saboteur everyone wanted to watch. You stole Kayle's hat the first week to give the Veteran's a chance at being sympathised. You stole Roxy's friend Henry to ensure that she got sympathy and could be used as a pawn every week.

Tristan: Seriously?! That's what you think of me?! That I'm some kinda sicko who goes around taking people's stuff?! That I'm just some klepto who is manipulating everyone by stealing what's important to them? Is that REALLY what you think of me, Sean?!

Sean: Well... It's the only logical answer I have with the information I've been given.
Tristan: Information?! What the hell are you talking about?!
Sean: I've heard some things that people have seen you doing, and nearly the entire house is certain that you're the culprit.

Tristan: The entire house?! They're wrong! Trust me, Sean. Someone is lying to you to make me look bad! They're just driving a wedge between us.
Sean: I know someone has been lying to me. It's getting more and more clear who is trying to cover up their lies here. Vanessa was right.
Tristan: Wait wait wait... You're trusting Vanessa?! OVER ME?! That b**** has had it out for me since day 1!

Sean: And you've had it out for everyone since you walked through the f***ing doors! Why won't you just admit to your guilt?!
Tristan: Because I don't have any guilt! I've done nothing but be respectful and helpful to everyone in their times of need and I've done nothing but get closer and closer to you, Sean. And this is where it's gotten me?!

Sean: Did you, or did you not, try and stash something near the gravestones in the Halloween room?
Tristan: NO!
Sean: Bulls***! 
Tristan: I swear!
Sean: That's exactly what Emery and Vanessa saw you do.

Tristan: You listen here! I have done nothing but be kind and compassionate to you. I thought we were close, Sean. But here you are taking Emery and Vanessa's word over mine, without even bothering to talk to me about it all week?! I thought I was your ally. I thought I was your friend... And I thought we genuinely had something brewing between us! But all I can say with your attitude right now, is f*** you!

Sean: So did I, Tristan... So did I...
*Sean slams the door as he leaves*

Tristan: Ugh... What the hell happened?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germy: "Am I-I worried about b-b-being nom-nominated? No... I saw this coming because the obvious alliance is obvious... D-D-Do Rebecca and Tristan really think we are all that stupid?

If I don't win the P-P-PoP then whoever does needs to realise that there are far bigger germs in this house than me!

S-some germs have outstayed their welcome and it's about time that this house did something about it!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: There we are! It's like you never left my side, Henry. Safe and sound.

Roxy: Well, as safe as you can be next to a giant pumpkin head who likes to crack jokes at me... That's right, Frank! I'm talking to you!

Roxy: So, Hen... Where the heck have you been?!
Henry: ...

Roxy: But like, you don't even have legs. No offence.
Kayle: Hey there, Rox-Fox! How's it going?
Roxy: Oh! Hey Kayle! Did you hear the news? Henry is back!

Kayle: That just ROCKS!

Roxy: I know, right! It's almost like he knew I needed him and he came back.
Kayle: Like a modern day Finding Nemo!
Roxy: Uh... Yeah, sure?

Kayle: Where did he disappear to? What adventures did he go on? You must tell me everything! I'm thinking of writing a book about this house and I NEED to know what to put in Henry's sub-story.

Roxy: Well, I was just about to find out about where he went before... Well, you came in.
Kayle: Oops! Sorry!
Roxy: That's okay. I did want to talk to you actually, about the nominations and the PoP. You're always there to lend an ear.
Kayle: ...Or a kidney! If you ever need a kidney, I know a guy.
Roxy: Uh? Thanks?

Kayle: I would say don't worry about this week. I don't think you're the target this week. I think that Rebecca put you up as a pawn again.
Roxy: Well, I've been a pawn the past few weeks. I'm sick of it!... Say Kayle, if you win the PoP, would you use it to save me?
Kayle: Haha! You're assuming that I get to play in a PoP competition. I haven't played one at all this season.
Roxy: I know, right! You OR Em... But would you use it on me if-...

Germy: I-I've got a bone to pick!
Kayle: Uh, oh!... I have bones! This is not good!
Germy: Not with you!

Roxy: W-with me? What did I do?! I haven't done anything to you, have I? I always thought we were friends, Germy.

Germy: N-no... Not with you either... With T-Tristan and Rebecca...
Roxy: Oh?... Yeah, me too a little bit. For the nominations?
Germy: More than just the n-nominations. They're dominating the competition and no one is doing anything to stop them!
Roxy: Well, they keep winning all the competitions, it's hard to stop that.

Germy: It's one thing for them to be good at competitions, but everyone is all buddy-buddy with them instead of making them feel like they've got no power. Everyone is just okay with their every decision and I've had enough of this game being run by two... Veterans! We need to do something about it!
Roxy: Germy? Where did your stammer go?

Germy: I don't k-know...  I guess I am j-just c-c-confident in this. They're g-going to win this game. M-Mark my words!
Fabian: Guys! I just did the loudest far-... Oh... Did I come in at a bad time?

Fabian: I need to stop entering rooms this way.
Roxy: Germy was just... Pointing out some concerns.
Fabian: Heh. What's new, am I right?

Fabian: Seriously, no one thinks that I'm funny? Y'all suck.
Germy: F-Fabian... This is serious.
Fabian: Fine. What's the issue?
Germy: The V-Veterans are taking over this game. They're g-going to win and we need to s-s-stop them. Take their power. Alienate t-them... Instead of m-me.

Roxy: Don't take this the wrong way Germy, but you have mostly been alienating yourself.
Kayle: She does have a point... 
Germy: I k-know... But now I'm h-here... I want to make this g-game fair for us all. Right now, there are g-germs infecting this h-house.
Kayle: He does have a point...

Fabian: Well, why don't we start by winning the PoP, and trying to take back the power from them?
Kayle: Well, I've yet to play in a SINGLE POP COMP!!!
Fabian: Good point. It'll be up to everyone else then. One of us needs some more power. Then next week, one of the six of us needs to win that HoH and shift the house to our side.

Germy: I-I didn't come into this house just to s-suffer every d-day under the regime of evil Dr Bacteria... I m-mean... R-Rebecca and Tristan... The Veterans need to c-crash and burn and us newbies need to w-win this game!

Roxy: Yeah, we really need to do something or else we'll be picked off one by one.
Fabian: Yeah, and I didn't come here to lose to people who've had their chance already!
Kayle: ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: They do realise that I was on Locked, right?! They know that I'm a Veteran too... Right? I'm not forgettable! RIGHT?!?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates! Thank you for being so punctual and joining me here in the lounge for the PoP competition.

Julia: As you are already aware, the winner of this competition will win the PoP which will allow them to save themselves from the block, or remove one of the two nominees, depending on who wins, that is!

Julia: Rebecca, as the HoH, you will be playing in this competition.

Julia: As will the will the two nominees, Germy and Roxy.

Julia: And three people chosen by random draw... Fabian...
Fabian: Neat!

Julia: Kayle...
Kayle: Yay! Finally!

Julia: ... And Emery.
Emery: Yay! Finally!
Kayle: Hey, he stole my line!

Julia: For today's PoP Competition, I need EVERYONE to head to the Arena in your best party-wear! Be prepared to meet a very special guest!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: Ooooh! This looks awesome!
Fabian: It has a bar and everything.
Kayle: Oooh! I'm ready to get my party on!

Vanessa: What took you guys so long?
Kayle: Dramatic entrance.

Fabian: No way! I found a butt-load of food and a CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN! What a catch!

Rebecca: I'm glad they're all non-alcoholic nectar drinks.
Emery: Yeah. I was hoping for a little buzz, though...
Rebecca: This mystery guest has got me buzzing... I wonder who it will be.

Germy: Ugh... This is so not my sc-scene... C-can we get on with the c-competition already?
Julia: Players, please step up to the dance floor!

Julia: Housemates, this PoP will NOT be hosted by me, instead it will be hosted by our mystery special guest.

Julia: You know him as the host with the most, a real party person and someone familiar to some, if not ALL of you. Give it up for my very good friend, and network rival... The one... The only... !!!





...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...






...







...



Julia: Even Stevens!
Even: Hey guys and girls! Are you ready to party?!
Rebecca: Even! OMG! Long time no see!
Even: Well hey, Rebecca. How've you been. Nice to see you and Tristan again. I haven't seen either of you since Abnormality.

Even: Today's PoP is called "Mmm Yeah... What?" and as you can guess is a musical challenge. So get ready to boogie! I hope you all brought your dancin' shoes!

Even: The first part of this challenge is purely listening to the songs... And yes, I will be judging your dancing skills along with it... The second half will be remembering what you heard and deciphering the titles and original artists of these ambiguous song remixes... Any questions?


(Here is the challenge for reference)

Even: Good! Lets get this partyyyyy starteddddddd!!
*Even puts on the first remix*

Song 1: ♪Mmm yeah woah ahhh yeah♫
Emery: Oooh! This is fun! Why can't we always do this?
Kayle: Whose ready to see some real dance moves?

Even: Check this song out!
Song 2: ♪Woaaaaaaaah yeah yeah yeah! Mmmmm!♫

Rebecca: Pssst. Do you have any ideas about these songs?
Roxy: Oh my gosh! No! I've been too busy dancing.
Rebecca: Me too! I've been trying to show off my moves.

Emery: Oh dear. I don't have any clue about these songs, do you?
Fabian: Mate, if only they played some ol' sea shanties... or Tina Turner... That's about all the song knowledge I got.

Roxy: Ah! ZP! Get off the dancefloor sweetie! You'll get stepped on!
*ZP bops along to the music*

Even: This, ladies and gentlemen, is my favourite remix of all...
Song 3: ♪AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!♫
Rebecca: Oof. That sounds terrible.

Kayle: Woah! I can almost see the sounds from this one!
Emery: Uhhh?
Kayle: If you can feel music, you can see sounds, okay?!

Roxy: Lookout! The dance train is leaving the building!
Germy: Is this al-almost over? I r-really want to- OW!

Rebecca: Oh dear. Are you okay, Germy?
Germy: She just p-punched me! L-Like actually p-punched me! With her g-germy f-fist!
Roxy: AH! I'm so sorry, Germy! I'm such a klutz!

Even: Keep those dance moves coming people! Now THIS is a real party. Perhaps this crew and the Abnormality cast should have a proper dance battle.
Julia: This may be a new show idea. I'll talk to my producers.
Song 4: ♪nah nahh nahnah nah yeah yeah yeah♫

Even: Final song! Hope you all enjoyed the show tonight.
Song 5: ♪Ahhhh woop yeah pow pow!♫

Even: There we have it. That concludes tonight's performance. I hope you all enjoyed my mixes!
Everyone: *claps and cheers*
Even: Thank you! You're too kind!

Fabian: Say, Even. Did we used to go to school together or something? I swear you're more familiar than just Abnormality.
Even: Maybe... I used to hang out with all the Smarties though.
Fabian: Ah yeah, right. Nah, I was very clearly hanging with the athletes.
Even:... Rightttt....

Even: On to part two of this competition! Each of you will be given one of our sponsored Simsung tablets, in which will be a questionnaire. You must put in the answers to each of the 20 songs remixed tonight.

Even: The person with the highest score will win the PoP and the power to take down one of the two nominees if they wish... Kind of like on MY show!

Rebecca: Oooh... This is definitely that song... And that one definitely had this song... But... What was the rest of it?

Germy: Oh dear... N-none of these s-songs were... J-JPop... I've not h-heard most of them.

Roxy: This is totally so hard when the songs don't have any lyrics!

Fabian: Hey! Are you looking at my answers! I thought this was secret squid business?

Kayle: Ahhhhh! Technology! Why must you fail me... I mean... Uhh... Simsung is great? Buy their products and support Zero Privacy?

Emery: There, send! I knew quite a few, I hope that it's enough for me to win this time.

Even: There you have it. The PoP is over! That's it for me, everyone! Back to you, Julia!
Julia: Thanks Even! And thank you everyone for a rocking good PoP Competition! Finish up your drinks, I will see you all shortly in the Lounge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Thank you housemates for joining me in the Lounge once more. We have tallied the scores and the winner of the PoP Competition is...






...






...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...









...







...







...







...







...







...




Julia: Kayle, with a perfect score!
Kayle: Yay! I won on my first PoP Challenge! This is starting to be like Locked all over again!
Julia: Kayle, with your now power, you must decide what to do with it. Please stand and make your decision to save a nominee or keep them the same.

Kayle: Well, firstly I love both of you for a variety of different reasons, and this is a tough choice for me but I'm definitely going to have to choose to use the PoP on...





...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...







...




Kayle: Neither of the nominees. I'm going to choose to keep them the same.
Julia: Thank you, Kayle.

Julia: And with that, our final nominees for the week are Roxy and Germy! I will see you all next time for the live eviction ceremony and new HoH Competition! Goodnight housemates!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: It was awesome to finally win a comp! Especially in this rocking new outfit! However, I just choose who to save since I couldn't save both of the nominees. Roxy asked me to use it on her, and Germy and I are in an alliance. Plus, if I took someone down, one of the Avengers would be going up. Ooof. It was a tough call, even for me, and I was once a telemarketer!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Germy: *sighs* S-Some alliance!... It seems that Tr-Tristan and R-Rebecca are g-getting their way once again... B-but I'm not gonna let them take me down! L-like Hiroaki, I'm g-gonna stay and f-fight until the end, even w-when my b-backs to the wall and there are evil b-bacterial inf-fections about!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roxy: Welp, I really got excited when Kayle won that PoP. I thought she'd use it on me, but I guess not. With Henry only just coming back, I can't go home yet! We need to stay and fight and win together. I have to win for Henry! If I can survive the block twice in a row, I can survive a third time, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores:
Kayle - 20
Roxy - 17
Germy - 17
Rebecca - 16
Fabian - 11
Emery - 8 

Answers:
1. Single Ladies by Beyoncé
2. So What by Pink
3. Havana by Camila Cabello
4. Me Love by Sean Kingston
5. Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
6. I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
7. Chasing the Sun by The Wanted
8. Gettin Jiggy Wit It by Will Smith
9. Shake It Off by Taylor Swift
10. Live While We're Young by One Direction
11. Little Bitty Pretty One by Thurston Harris
12. Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson
13. Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
14. Come and Get It by Selena Gomez
15. Shape of You by Ed Sheeran
16. Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani
17. Mmmm Yeah by Austin Mahone
18. Mercy by Shawn Mendez
19. Ride by 21 Pilots
20. Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye by Bananarama

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner - 3rd Evicted (11th Place)
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens - 2nd Evicted (12th Place)
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101 - 4th Evicted (10th Place)
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x - 1st Evicted (13th Place)
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment