Monday 9 November 2015

Zero Privacy: Season 1: Episode 13 - HoH


Episode 13

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on Zero Privacy,
11 housemates entered the Zero Privacy house to try and become the last housemate left not evicted! So far 3 are down and 8 are left!
Flint secured his place in this upcoming week in the last Immunity Challenge.
Debby's final nominees Leann and London faced the votes of the house and despite a unanimous vote against London, Leann was evicted suddenly.
Tonight, we see how the house reacts to Leann's surprise eviction and who will win the title of the next Head of Household!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: Whew! How long have been in this house together?! I can honestly say Ya'll these folk in here with me are practically family now, the craziness that goes on around here... ya'll ain't got no idea. *laughs*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: Well sh*t, London's ugly face is still here and she should have gone! Oh well, she'll be out by the end of the week don't you worry. For me though, I'm sitting back and watching all hell being let loose. Thank you immunity! On the crap side of things though, my only ally in here right now is Doubley! DOUBLEY! Oh... and Teddy if he is counted as a housemate? I need to make sure I give everything on next week's HOH otherwise they'll vote me out, the silly tw*ts.

*Flint picks his nose and flicks a booger on the floor.*

Flint: Oh, that's another thing as well... who the hell has taken all the booze?! I was going to have a Martini this morning and I noticed all the bottles were empty, what the f*ck. Can I have an answer please production?

Julia: I'm sorry Flint. We've provided you with ample supply of both alcohol for group use and money for the week's groceries. We will NOT be replenishing your used alcohol.
Flint: That is bullsh*t. What am I supposed to drink now? What am I supposed to do? I'm bored sh*tless round here... And these wet lettuces bore me to death... You know what, I'm just going to go in that jacuzzi!

Flint: F*cking stupid show... with it's f*cking stupid rules, it's only a bottle of alcohol...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel: So Debby... How was it sleeping out here? Comfortable?
Debby: No. It's never comfortable. When are we ever truly comfortable in this house... Or... Outside this house?
Flint: Eh. A little. *farts*

Manny: Honestly, sleeping out here would be torture... Where's the comfort? The plush pillows? The nice warm blankets? I... I don't want to have to live like that!... Doubley seems to enjoy it!

Debby: He's probably hurting on the inside and hating it. We just can't see it.
Angel: I'm sure none of us could do this. You're a very brave and strong woman Debby! Well done for surviving the night.

Manny: You've survived a lot surprisingly. I'm sure this is NOTHING. If you can do it, I can do it too.
Debby: Can we please stop talking about my experience... I still have a whole week of it and it's traumatic enough as it is. Let's talk about something else.
Daphanie: Hey y'all! I'm itchin' to do something fun!

Flint: I've been wanting to do something fun for 3 f***ing weeks! What a great idea?!... News flash... There is nothing fun in this house. 

Daphanie: Well... Anyone know any games? I know a few from back home, my sisters and I use to play as youngens.

*Doubley Snaps awake*

Doubley: Ahhh! *points his finger as if he has an idea*

Debby: Oh boy. What crazy scheme has he got now.
Doubley: *covers his eyes* ONE! *holds up 1 finger* TWO! *holds up 2 fingers*
Debby: Ugh... Hide and seek I bet. I'm out. Last time I played that I got stuck behind a cupboard and had to get the fire department to remove it and I was liable for the damages... Also I can't actually go inside to hide.

Flint: You're such a bore. Have fun sitting here miserably... or don't. I honestly don't care.
Debby: I will. Thank you.

Angel: Hide and Seek! How fun... I've played this a few times recently with Jess!
Manny: Jess? We don't have a Jess here.
Angel: Uhh... Yeah... She's a... Friend... Of my daughter. Outside the house.
Manny: Oh. Of course! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manny: Laundry... No one really comes in here to do anything other than launder. Obviously.

Manny: Ah! Perfection! That will make the best hiding spot. Doubley will never find me here!

Manny: Ugh... Tight fit... Oh god. Don't take that out of context!

Manny: There! Hidden like a ninja!

Manny: Wait... Crap... I can't move... Oh no... I'm STUCK?! HELP!!! Anyone?! Debby was right. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: Behind the plant... Too ****ing obvious.

Flint: Behind the bar... Reminds me too much of how there is not booze left.

Flint: Wait... Hold up... When did this get here?

Flint: Oh... My... F***ing... God... A sauna?! Where have you been all my time?!

Flint: Forget hiding. I found my new happy place in this sh*thole!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: Hehe! Golly, no one would ever think to find me in here.

Daphanie: I'll just pretend like I'm using the restroom the entire time... Yeah... Or I'll pretend to be Gilbert!

Debby: *knocks* Can I use the toilet?

Daphanie: Uhh... I mean... *deep voice* Uhhh... I'm busy.
Debby: I know it's you Daphanie... I need to use the toilet and this is the only available one to me beside the pool but 3% of public pool water is urine or other substances and that disgusts me. Also, I need to pee in private quickly, otherwise I may have blad-...
Daphanie: Calm yo farm! I'm comin' out! Just stahp!

Daphanie: All done. Totally wasn't going to hide in there. Nope. It's all yours! Enjoy your pee and such!
Debby: Thank you. I assure you it is nothing but pain.
Daphanie: I'll get you some get well soon, comfort food then!

Daphanie: I'll hide in here whilst I'm at it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel: Alright... Where to hide? Where to hide? Jess?... Do you know?

Angel: Nothing?... Blue room it is then.

Gilbert: No YOU should be gone. You're an evil b**** and you're the reason Leann was unfairly kicked off! Everyone wants you out, so just leave!

London: Hmpf! Honestly, how is it MY fault that your "girlfriend" left the house? She tried to murder Mr Doubley. I saw the entire thi-
Gilbert: That's a lie! Leann would never do something like that! She's kind and sweet and harmless!
London: Please! She was a witch.

Gilbert: The only witch in this house is you! I'm gonna win this HoH and I'm going to be sending you home! And there is NOTHING you can do about it!
Angel: Stop it! Both of you! Whats going on here?!

London: Nice of you to show up and intervene, Angel. It's nice to see another backstabber confront me. Some nerve you have to be here in front of my presence. 
Angel: London, I'm sorry I-...
London: Oh no! You don't get to apologise. You've done wrong. You broke my trust and our alliance.
Gilbert: Lay off her! You're the the liar and the one who got Leann out! Back off.

Angel: I... I had to do it. I was told to vote that way and someone opened my eyes. I'm sorry.
London: Your apology will not be accepted. However, since I'm still here. Do NOT let it happen again or there will be consequences.
Angel: Okay...
Gilbert: You're going home next, London. Mark my words!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubley: 83! Hehe... Ready!

*Mr Doubley scans the backyard but spots no one*

Doubley: Aha!
Debby: I'm not playing... I was in the bathroom.
Doubley: *tags Debby*
Debby: You're not listening are you.

Doubley: Hmmm... 


Manny: Hello?! Doubley?! Anyone?! I'm stuck and I can't get out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doubley: *looks around confused*

Doubley: *spots himself in the mirror* Aha!

Doubley: *Tags the mirror*... Aww.

Doubley: Aha! *tags the potplant*... Aww.


Doubley: *evil grin*

*punches Leann's photo and takes it off the wall*


*Mr Doubley jumps on it gleefully*
Doubley: Ahahhaahha!

Angel: What's going on? I heard a smash?! Is everything okay?
Gilbert: Oh my god. Doubly what are you doing?!

Daphanie: *gasps* Oh my! Mr Doubley!
Flint: Haha! Go Doubley! That's so awesome!
Daphanie: Flint! Don't encourage this!
Flint: Why not! Let it out Doubley! All your anger out on... Wait... 

All: Leann?!
Doubley: *nods heavily and pretends to slit his through with his thumb*
Gilbert: You mean Leann DID try and kill you?!
Doubley: *nods*

London: I TOLD YOU! I told you all! She did this and none of you believed me. I was innocent and I still am. I hope you all feel sorry!

Julia: Everyone head to the Lounge for the next HoH Competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Hello housemates. Prepare yourself for the next Head of Household Competition. Today you'll all be-... Wait...

Julia: We're missing people...?
Flint: I know... It's such a shame.

Julia: I know the Debby is outside due to her punishment and will not be competing in this upcoming HoH...
Debby: *sighs*

Julia: ... But where is Manny?
Manny: Help! Someone! Please... I am really starting to get claustrophobic!
Julia: Alright... Everyone go and find Manny. Quickly! Then head to the Arena.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: YAY!!!!! O...M...G Y'all I was fixin' to go CRAZY if I couldn't play in another comp for like the billion-th time in a row! YAY!!!! *Starts singing* "I get to play in a commmp, I get to play in a commmp!" *dances*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*HoH Competition*

Julia: Welcome to the 4th Head of Household Competition called "Book Club"! 

Julia: In front of you all, you'll see the library with numerous bookshelves. 

Julia: In these shelves, you'll obviously find books. Some of these books have letters in them... Either 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 letters.

Julia: Whoever, collects enough letters to spell the longest word will win the title of Head of Household. Everything make sense?

Julia: London, due to your penalty you will NOT be participating in this HoH Competition.

Julia: Alright everyone! Begin your searching!


Angel: Ahh... This must be my bonus from the last PoP challenge!
Julia: That's correct. That's 10 letters for you.

Doubley: *picks out a picture book with 10 letters in it* Oooooh. Pretty.

Daphanie: Ooooh. "Gone with the Wind"! Awww man... Only 2 letters?!

Manny: Wow... This book is quite interesting. This has to be one of my favourites. Even though it only gave me 6 letters.

Flint: What the hell is this?! The Life of Pi and there's not a single pie in this book! 2 letters for a book about fake pie! This is bullsh*t!

Doubley: *reads The Very Hungry Caterpillar* Hehe.

Gilbert: I'm not into all this book stuff but this one sounds rather cool. Dracula with 10 letters!? Sweet!

Book: NO! NO! PLEASE DONT LET HIM TAKE ME!
Doubley: Muhaha! *grabs the book*
Book: No!!! Tell my wife and novellas I love them!

Flint: All this reading is making me need a nap... Or a drink... Honestly. This is tiring.

Manny: This book... I just. Can't. Stop. Reading! It's too great!

Daphanie: Golly, all these sound as boring as watchin' grass grow!

Gilbert: The Bible. It had 10 letters. This is going great!

London: I'm so glad that we're doing something that is intellectually stimulating like reading literature for ONCE in this house. I'm very pleased.

Angel: How are you doing Doubley? Getting a lot of letters?
Doubley: *nods*
Angel: That's great to hear! I am too!

Daphanie: So many books... I don't know where to look anymore! Ever noticed how they all look the same?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Everybody stop! Put the books down. Your time is up.

London: Does that include me?
Julia: Yes. I'd appreciate it if you'd put the book back. You're not allowed to keep any of the books from this library and take them back into the house.
London: I'm half done with it. I would appreciate it if I were able to finish.

Julia: Lets count the letters before you all start creating your longest word. Daphanie? How many letters did you collect?
Daphanie: 24!

Julia: Manny?
Manny: Also 24...
Daphanie: Yeah! High five!

Julia: Angel?
Angel: I got 38. Thanks to my instant 10 letters.

Julia: Mr Doubley?
Doubley: 36!

Gilbert: I also got 36!
Flint: I got 26.
Julia: Alright. Thank you both for waiting until I asked.
Gilbert: Sorry. My bad.
Julia: Okay... Begin to make your words!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: You've all submitted your words! The new HoH is...


































































































































































































Julia: Angel! With a 15 letter word "Formularization"!
Angel: Oh! Yay! That's amazing! Thank you.
Julia: Congratulations Angel you are the new HoH...Thank you housemates. You can head back to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Words:
Angel - Formularization (15)
Doubley - Undecipherably (14)
Gilbert - Myrmecophobia (13)
Flint - Biodegradable (13)
Daphanie - Reproducible (12)
Manny - Mycorrhizae (11)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel: Where has it gone?! I seem to have misplaced my diary... I hope it didn't get all mixed up with the books from today's Head of Household challenge! It has information about all the chats I've had with ghosts including Jess... I hope it hasn't gone too far.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: Muahhaha! I've found Angel's diary in that sh***y HoH Library Challenge! I'm sure to be able to find something good in here to use as blackmail to get her to do what I want. Let's see here... *Flint flicks through it a bit*... This is all a load of garbage! Nothing in here makes sense. Bloody Angel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned, as next episode, we see who Angel nominates for eviction. As well as, who will win the immunity competition and secure their future times in the competition.
Later, we'll see who will win the PoP and who will be sent home.
It's all coming up on...
 ZERO PRIVACY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Letters:
Letters (1st pick)- 
2 - ud
4 - udmy
6 - udmyib
8 - udmyiben
10- udmyibenio

Letters (2nd pick)- 
2 - or
4 - orcu
6 - orcuez
8 - orcuezpi
10 - orcuezpiee

Letters (3rd pick)- 
2 -wh
4 -whel
6 -whelba
8 - whelbary
10 - whelbaryog

Letters (4th pick)- 
2 - io
4 - iorx
6 - iorxao
8 - iorxaopm
10 - iorxaopmin

Letters (5th pick)- 
2 - fd
4 - fdau
6 - fdaute
8 - fdauteoa
10 - fdauteoagb


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angel - (10)(10)(4)(6)(8) udmyibenioorcuezpieewheliorxaofdauteoa
Gilbert - (10)(6)(10)(8)(2) udmyibenioorcuezwhelbaryogiorxaopmfd 
Doubley - (10)(10)(4)(6)(6) udmyibenioorcuezpieewheliorxaofdaute 
Flint - (2)(4)(8)(2)(10) udorcuwhelbaryiofdauteoagb 
Manny - (6)(8)(2)(4)(4) udmyiborcuezpiwhiorxfdau 
Daphanie - (2)(8)(8)(4)(2) udorcuezpiwhelbaryiorxfd 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Angel Lunafest - Ninjakid150
Daphanie Eads - Penguinwa101
Debby Gloomington - Turner
Flint Mercer - KingSmarties
Gilbert Castillo - ChocoCub
Harley Grey - Dje2001
Kelly Olivera - Amazingamphy
Leann McCoy - Alleenmens
London Howard - Tigerblu11
Manny Rojas - Leoin202
Mr Doubley - M13Vulpecula

No comments:

Post a Comment