Sunday 10 May 2015

Zero Privacy: Season 1: Episode 1 - Intro + HoH


Episode 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Good evening. I'm Julia Price and this is Zero Privacy! Tonight embarks the beginning of the season and our 11 housemates are just about to arrive to their new home for possibly the next few months.

This game will test each of the housemates abilities, socially, competitively and most importantly strategically. Each week they will compete to win power and luxury. One by one, the housemates will slowly be evicted from the Zero Privacy until only one remains. That housemate will be the winner of Zero Privacy Season 1!

Julia: Here are our eleven housemates and competitors for this season.

Julia: Housemates. I will send you all in in groups. Once inside you will have a limited time to claim a bed before the next group of  housemates arrive. Are we clear? Good.

Julia: In the first group...
Manny!

Debby!

Daphanie!

And... London!

Julia: You may all enter the Zero Privacy house!

Daphanie: Oh my god! We're here y'all! We made it!
Debby: It kind of makes you feel sorry for all the people that didn't make it onto the show and how all their hopes and dreams are now crushed because of it.

Manny: Where exactly do we find the bedrooms?
London: Obviously, we should check inside the building first.
Daphanie: That's an idea!

Manny: I'm Manuel, by the way... But everyone calls me Manny anyway.

Daphanie: Nice to meet you "Manny Anyway". The names Daphanie.
Manny: I love your accent! Where about are you from?
Daphanie: The south! Can't you tell?

London: Mmm. The Kitchen... With no access to the rest of house? Unusual.

Debby: Here. This must be the entrance then...

Debby: ... It's locked. I'm guessing this is all a prank and we're all on TV.
Manny: Well we are on TV anyway... Lets try the other doors.

London: Why exactly do you slouch like that? It doesn't seem very good for your posture... I'm London by the way.
Debby: Debby.

London: It's a pleasure to meet you Debby.
Debby:  It's nice to meet you too... Though, we're all going to be competition.

Daphanie: I'm gonna check upstairs!

Daphanie: The Diary Room! I'm the first person in the diary room! I wasn't prepared for what to say in here though sadly...

Manny: Here down these halls. I wonder where this leads to!
London: Hopefully the bedrooms.
Debby: Hopefully...

London: Nope. A Pink-Purple room? 
Manny: Look. It's full of all our belongings already. How neat is that?

London: Aha. Here we are. A bedroom.

London: Well I'll take this double bed. I hope you both don't mind.
Manny: Nope... I'm happy to sleep in a single bed and let you ladies take the doubles.


Debby: *sighs* A double bed... Comfy yes... But it just reminds me of how lonely this whole escapade will be.
Manny: I'll come share the bed with you then!
Debby: I don't think my husband would be very approving of that.

Daphanie: Guys? Where'd y'all go?! I can't seem to find the bedrooms and I'm contemplating sleeping in the bathtub!

Daphanie: I guess I'll just have to take this bed then... Perhaps I'll have the whole room to myself!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Alright. It's time for the next four housemates to enter the house.

Leann!

Mr. Doubley!

Flint!

and... Kelly!
(Who apparently Julia is a twin of...)

Kelly: We're here! We're here! We're here!
Leann: This place is so... beautiful!

Kelly: I'm Kelly. It's nice to meet you...
Leann: Leann.
Kelly: I'ts nice to meet you, Leann.
Leann: It's great to meet you Kelly. I think we're going to be a great bunch of housemates!

Flint: Hey there, fella! Nice to make your acquaintance. The name's Flint.
Doubley: Doubley.
Flint: You have a first name?
Doubley: ...
Flint: Not much of a talker, are you?

Kelly: Leann! Look at this Chess set. This whole has looks so pretty doesn't it?
Leann: It looks great. Have you seen the lounge?!

Leann: I think the bedrooms might be down this way. Are you coming?
Kelly: Yeah. One second. I'll be right behind you.

Leann: Well this is a nice room. Close colour to pink too! Which bed will I take...

Daphanie: Hiya! I'm your roommate, Daphanie!
Leann: I'm Leann. Looks like this could be a girls only room! I'm picturing it now!

Flint: Man this house is huge... But also slightly empty. Where do you think the bedrooms are?
Doubley: There!

Kelly: Oh. Hello guys! Is this room full?
London: We have one bed left! Over there.
Kelly: Cool! Mind if I take it?
London: Go ahead.

Kelly: Hi! I'm Kelly.
Manny: Manny. Nice earrings!
Kelly: Oh. Thanks! They're ice-creams. Aren't they neat?

Flint: This room full?
London: Yeah sorry. Kelly here just took our last bed.
Flint: Dang. All good. We'll find another.

Flint: Sweet... I claim this bed over here. Alright?
Doubley: *snorts* Mine.

Daphanie: Hi guys! I'm Daphanie and this is Leann. We're your roommates!
Flint: Ha. For now! The name's Flint. Nice to meet you both.
Leann: And you are?
Doubley: Doubley!
Leann: That's all you've got to say? No, "nice to meet you"?

Manny: London and Kelly. Got it. I'll try and memorise everyone before tonight.
Kelly: If it helps just remember I'm Kelly with the "Kool" ice-cream earrings!
Manny: I'll try my best.

Kelly: What do you do for a living Manny? You remind me of Bruno Mars!
Manny: I'm actually a financier. I invest money.
London: I'm in the business sector too! I run my own business though... We're on the opposite sides of the same coin.
Debby: Mind if I join in on this conversation?
Manny: Not at all. Come sit with us Debby!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: And last but certainly not least...

Harley!
(Not Harvey... I made that mistake on the original Cover Photo >.<)

Angel!

and... Gilbert!
(Fun fact... I thought his name was Gabriel whilst trying to memorise them all)

Gilbert: Hey, I'm Gilbert. What's your name darlin?
Angel: I'm Angel. I'm absolutely dying of excitement.
Gilbert: Angel, huh? What a pretty name. 
Angel: Oh. Thank you.

Harley: We're not gonna get good beds. I hope you both realise. This whole game is gonna be shitty... Right from the start.
Angel: It'll be fine. We'll find somewhere to sleep. Just stay calm and let all the positive thoughts flow.
Gilbert: Man, you should be happy. A lot of people tried to get on this show but we were picked. 
Harley: Whatever. This place ALREADY sucks.

Angel: Hey everyone. Is this room full?
Flint: Unfortunately for you, this room is full and so is the other one.
Daphanie: You can always share a bed with me or Leann!
Angel: That's quite alright. I'll go look for another bedroom. I'm sure there is one around somewhere.

Manny: Sorry guys. I think this room is full. 
Gilbert: Aww man... What about the other rooms?
Kelly: We're not sure. We can rearrange the beds and we can have some of us share though?
Gilbert: That won't be too bad. I'm sure I can share a bed with one of you ladies!... Or fellas?
Harley: If you for one second think I'll share a bed with someone-!!!
Debby: Maybe you both should go search for another room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gilbert: Well this is...-

Gilbert:...-Nice?
Harley: This room looks like a mistake. Like it wasn't supposed to be here. 

Angel: I felt a strong  presence when I walked in here. This room will do nicely.

Gilbert: These beds are about as comfy as they look... Not at all.

Harley: No... I am not staying here in this shit-hole!. This is NOT the game I signed up for!
Gilbert: I don't mean to be rude... But this is EXACTLY the game you signed up for.
Angel: We'll sort it out later. Maybe one of the others will do a swap?
Harley: Hmpf.
...
Julia: HOUSEMATES. Please head to the lounge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Chatter amongst the housemates*

Daphanie: How about we all do introductions while we wait for instructions?
Doubley: Yes!
Manny: I'll begin.
"Hey! So, where to start… I’m Manuel - Manny - Rojas, financier. I’m kind of a bland person, really - nothing special, although I suppose one could say I can be a bit of a rascal at times. Other than that, there’s nothing else too noticeable about me - apart from my dress sense, which some would say is a bit uptight (I prefer the term ‘smart’). But that’s me, really - just your average city slicker."

Flint: "What do we have to do? Introduce ourselves? What's the whole point of it? Can't I just unpack my suitcase and get a drink already? Goddammit, my name's Flint, happy now everyone? You don't look it, well that's not my problem, keep your distance and I'm sure we'll get along just fine."

Debby: "My name is Debby Gloomington, but there's no point in even telling you my name because you're all going to forget it within a minute, just as I have forgotten all of yours already. Anyway. I work as an Employment Termination Assistant, where I am hired by companies across the state to fire their employees. Apparently I am good at my job because I get a lot of business. Sometimes I feel bad when I am firing people, considering most of them are mothers and fathers with children to feed and bills to pay, but someone's got to do it. I enjoy reading news articles in my free time, keeping up with current events is enjoyable to me. I also find fun knitting. I find it calming. Some people find relaxing on the beach calming, but what they don't know is that you're more likely to die by a fallen coconut than by a shark. So stay indoors folks. Also, falling out of bed in the night is more likely to kill you than a shark attack. About 300 people die from falling out of their bed annually. Which is why my husband and I sleep on the floor. But enough about me. I'm not particularly interesting. At least my parents think so. They say that's why I had no friends in high school. But I think it was just because of my chronic sneezing condition and my inability to laugh at my peers' jokes. It's hard to laugh in a world where all our relationships are meaningless since we all die and will be forgotten eventually.... Anyone remember my name? Well if you have already forgotten, you could try and remember me as Debbie Downer. That's what my friends call me. And by friends I mean my husband Ted and little old Ms. Trunchbull who lives nextdoor. She's on life support. I don't think she's going to live for much longer. But that's for another time."

Harley: "Okay, so let me get something straight: I'm not here to be friends with any of you. All I wanna do is win and get outta here. So, now that that's said I'm done. Screw off."
Debby: You are such a downer.
Harley: You'd know.

Gilbert: "'Olá! Gilbert Castillo here! Looking for someone to par-tay with to rock it up? You got the right person! I like all sorts of sports and dirty *ahem* jokes. I can share one of them with you right now: A man walked into a restaurant with his dog and...*interrupted by other people's frawning faces* Alright then, desculpe..."
Angel: I really don't want to know where that joke goes.

Kelly: "Oh... Hey! I wanted to join Zero Privacy because I need some fun before heading back to college, and it's cool being on TV and possibly winning 1,000,000 Simoleons, of course. Not to mention make some new friends, and maybe fall in love! Okay, calm down Kelly... Anyway, it's nice to meet you all."

Angel: "Hi there! I'm Angel. It's nice to meet you all. I'm very excited to get this ball rolling and see the competition first hand! A little bit about me is that I'm a single mother, and a creator of my own business as a paranormal expert, where I search old and ageing locations to contact with the people of our past."

London: (Imagine with a heavy British accent.) "My name is London Howard. I will not let anyone stand in my way, and for me, my business comes far before any pleasure of any sort. I am here to win, not to fall in love with a man. My father once told me this: "London, you live in a world made by the men for the men, a woman's duty is to cope and survive." But to me, a woman's job is to show how much pain is hidden deep below. A woman's job is to top all other women, and men, and to be the only one left to care and to take over. A woman is not limited to last place or third, a woman is open for success."

Leann: "No I'm not Lucy... I'm Leann... Lucy's twin sister... What? She didn't tell you she got a sister? O well maybe if i'm her I also wouldn't tell any one... Haha... Why am i dressed like her? Obvious we are twin sisters... But I think i'm the better looking sister... And friendlier and..."

Daphanie: "Well… Hi You guys! My name is Daphanie, you guys can call be Dee for short if you want. Um… let’s see I preform. at comedy clubs on the weekends, and love a good mixed drink! And I’m super amped to play the game with ya’ll! And yes I’m from the south, yes super big shocker! *giggle* but don’t worry I’m a funny, drinking southern lady whose not all uppity! *laughs*"

Angel: ...And what about you?
Doubley: "Mr. Doubley. Thanks."

Julia: Hello housemates!
Housemates: Hey Julia!
Julia: It's time for your first competition! The HoH Competition! Please all head to the 'arena' where we will have the first battle to win luxury and power. Two fundamental parts of this game!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Arena"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Welcome to the first Head of Household competition! Here we test how well you know each other based off of what little information you've told to each other and first impressions. 
I'll ask a series of questions and you must answer which you think best fits the person as the answer.
The highest scorer will win the title of HoH.
Are we all ready?
All: YES!
Julia: Let's begin.

What is the name of Debby's husband?
A) Ted
B) Cameron
C) Mark
D) She doesn't have a husband.

Julia: Debby... The answer is...?
Debby: My husband's name is Ted.
Julia: The answer was A! Next question.

What word WOULDN'T describe Daphanie's personality?
A) Snob
B) Genius
C) Goofball
D) Outgoing

Julia: Daphanie? How didn't you describe yourself in your application?
Daphanie: E! Confused!... No A. I would never call myself a snob!
Julia: Neither would we. Next question.

What is Harley's profession/occupation/job?:
A) Mechanic
B) Hot Topic Manager
C) College Student
D) Clown

Julia: Harley?
Harley: Do I look like a clown to you? You won't be laughing when I punch your teeth down your throat.
Julia: Woah. Harley, on behalf of Zero Privacy we would like to remind you of the no violence rule.
The answer was B. Next question.

What is Leann's twin sister's name?
A) Laura
B) Lola
C) Lea
D) Lucy
E) Lacy
F) Leann doesn't have a sister

Leann: My twin sister's name is Lucy.
Julia: Not Lacy as some of you thought. Next question.

How old is Flint?
A) 38
B) 43
C) 47
D) 52
E) 59

Julia: Flint. Care you reveal your age?
Flint: Not really... Its-...
Julia: C... Next question.

What is Angel's Profession/Occupation/Job?
A) Lawyer
B) English Teacher
C) Paranormal Expert
D) Unemployed

Angel: I run a business as a Paranormal Expert... But I'm also a single mother which is a FULL-TIME job!
Julia: The answer was C. Next question.

Which of these is NOT one of Kelly's interests?
A) Video Games
B) Writing
C) Being a Comedian
D) Cooking 
E) Being Charismatic

Julia: Kelly?
Kelly: I don't know how to cook really... D!
Julia: Next question.

What is Mr Doubley's Secret?
A) He is a famous actor!
B) He is an undercover spy!
C) His real name is Paul!
D) He doesn't have a secret... He's just Mr Doubley!

Julia: Doubley? Would you like to explain your secret to us?
Doubley: D.
Julia: D for Doubley. He has no secrets. Next question.

Which of the following DOES NOT describe London's personality?
A) Creative
B) Outgoing
C) Ambitious
D) Geek

London: I am not a Geek. I'm sorry.
Julia: London is not a Geek. So that is D. Next question.

What is Manny's Occupation/Profession/Job?
A) Financier
B) Jazz Musician
C) Model
D) Unemployed but Rich

Julia: As much as he looks like he could be any of those... He is A. A Financier and avid gambler. Next question.

Which of the following best fits Gilbert?
A) Brain
B) Brawn
C) Beauty
D) Bananas

Julia: Would you like to answer this Gilbert.
Gilbert: Because of my love of sport and the fact that I'm a personal trainer. I'll say I'm B for Brawn!
Julia: Great. Onto the more generic questions now...


...


*A few questions later*


....

Julia: Last question... 
Which contestant is returning from the original show that this show is based off of, No Privacy?
A) Harley
B) Debby
C) Mr Doubley
D) London

Doubley: Me!
Julia: All those who said Mr Doubley was returning, you get a point. He is a returning contestant from Season 8 of No Privacy.

Julia: We have tallied up the scores and we now have a clear winner. No ties needed to be broken. Lets go through the scores.
In last place...













































































Julia: Manny! With 3 Points.
Manny: Oh man. I tried my best to get to know people!
Julia: Manny. You will be sleeping in the Have-Not room for being the lowest scorer of the competition.

Julia: On 5 Points!




















































































Julia: Flint!
Flint: Ah hell! This comp was rigged!
Julia: Flint you will also be accompanying Manny as a Have Not for the week. You will not be allowed to eat anything but cereal on top of your new accommodation.

With 6 points...

















































Julia: Daphanie!






Julia: Kelly!






Julia: Leann!









Julia: And Harley!

...With 7 Points...















































































Julia: London!

Tying on 8 points...






























Julia: Angel and Debby!

With 9 points...


























































































Julia: Gilbert!
Giblert: Man! I was so close! I could almost taste that HoH!

Julia: This means our new HoH... On 10 points is...






































Julia: Mr Doubley!
Doubley: Teddy! Yay!
Julia: Are you holding a toothbrush?
Doubley: Victory!
Julia: Mr Doubley you are the new Head of House! Enjoy your privileges, power and your new living quarters!
Doubley: Yay!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Stay tuned to Zero Privacy, as we see the new HoH, Mr Doubley, as he reveals his nominations. 
Who will be up for eviction? 
And who will win the immunity challenge? 
It's all coming up on...
 ZERO PRIVACY!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Angel Lunafest - Ninjakid150
Daphanie Eads - Penguinwa101
Debby Gloomington - Turner
Flint Mercer - KingSmarties
Gilbert Castillo - ChocoCub
Harley Grey - Dje2001
Kelly Olivera - Amazingamphy
Leann McCoy - Alleenmens
London Howard - Tigerblu11
Manny Rojas - Leoin202
Mr Doubley - M13Vulpecula

2 comments:

  1. I'm confused. were people getting asked questions about themselves?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All questions had to be answered by everybody. The person about whom the question was had to confirm it.

      Delete