Saturday 10 March 2018

Zero Privacy: Season 2: Episode 3 - First Nominations


Episode 3:
First Nominations

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! I am Julia Price, the host of Zero Privacy! 
Earlier this week, we met 13 new competitors who agreed to live in a secluded and invading house together while battling it out to be the last housemate not evicted and win a $1,000,000 grand prize.

Julia: Last week, we saw our first competition of the season, which gave us housemates bombing each other to be the last player not eliminated. After a tie with housemates Fabian and Jeremy, the person with the most bombs was crowned this weeks HoH.
That housemate was Fabian, who is now our first Head of House. Tonight, we see the aftermath of his victory.

Julia: And most importantly, we see who Fabian plans the first nominees for eviction to be. It's bound to cause drama! Bound to expose battle lines! And bound to prove that for these housemates there truly is...
ZERO PRIVACY!!!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Oh yeah baby! HOH in the first week, one challenge win under my belt, what else could I ask for at this early stage of the competition? It feels good to have the power, BUT, I am struggling to think of two people to nominate. No one has really annoyed me at all so far and I'm not entirely sure who's strengths lie in which category and who could be classed as a real threat at this time. I've got a lot of thinking to do and a lot of people to talk to. I will make one thing clear though, my door is always open for making deals! Heaven knows I'll need these deals to help me after my power is up!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabian: Well, that time has come guys! I hope you all are ready to see my new quarters!
Vanessa: Oooh! I wanna know what it looks like.
Roxy: I bet it's like super fancy!

Shannon: Hey, where are you guys off to?
Kayle: ♪We're off to see the wizard!♫
Tristan: Does this mean the new HoH room is open?
Emery: You guessed it!

Fabian: Holy ****! Look at that room! Man... This is five star luxury compared to the crap I have to deal with back home.

Fabian: It has it's own bathroom! Sweet, I can go in peace!
Sean: And a nice comfy double bed.

Fabian: Ha! A massage table. Safety from nominations to anyone willing to give me one!

Sean: Woah, look. You get all your favourite foods. Well, one meal at least.
Fabian: Is that battered fish and fries?! Yum!

Roxy: Hey look Fabi! You even get your own music to listen to.
Rebecca: Oh no... It better not be endless sea shanties. Mind if we come have a listen later?

Rebecca: Fabian?
Fabian: Hmm? What was that...? Sorry. Eating... Y'all can stay or go, I'm busy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Rebecca and Tristan chatter to each other*

Tristan: I know I've said it a billion times already, but I am SO glad you're in here with me... Out of everyone, I feel blessed to have you here.

Rebecca: Aww! I'm so glad we're doing this together. I'm sad Abnormality had its end, but this is our second chance... or your... fourth? 
Tristan: Yup... Fourth. *sighs* It never gets easier either.
Rebecca: I'm guessing you're missing Ollie?

Tristan: Like you wouldn't believe, Hun! But... I'm quite worried about these upcoming nominations. We have huge targets on our backs for being Veterans. 
Rebecca: It's true. We are the easy picks. I'm sure Kayle is feeling the pressure too... Maybe.
Tristan: Besdies, Fabian and I have hardly spoken a word these past couple of days... I'd be the easiest target.

Rebecca: Well, why don't you go talk to him. 
Tristan: It might even be too late to talk to him. I think I've made a good impression with everyone except him yet.
Rebecca: And in the odd case that he might nominate you anyway, see if you can band up an early alliance to save yourself? I mean, you've always got me for a start.

Tristan: You are the greatest start, Bec!... But more alliance members who want to keep the Vets in, aren't just gonna arrive out of nowhere!
Shannon: *clears throat as she enters the room*

Rebecca: Speaking of the devil! Here's mumma bear herself... Shannon!

Shannon: You guys were talking about alliances? 
Rebecca: More about how Tris think's we'll be nominated for being Veterans.
Shannon: I mean, everyone here knows who you both are and what you've done in the past on TV. I understand your concern.

Tristan: It's the obvious reaction to a fresh house of people, with fabulous people like ourselves entering announced. Wouldn't you do that?

Shannon: Well, I wouldn't actually. I'm a huge fan! I don't know what I'd do, anyway. I love everyone here a lot already!
Rebecca: I think everyone is on good terms now... But just wait. Drama always comes after nominations.
Shannon: I hope we have a nice, civil house though... Regardless, I think I can help you both out! I think I can talk to Fabian about nominations.

Shannon: What do you say? Are you willing to let me team up with you?
Rebecca: I am. I think you're so sweet and I'd love to work with you.
Tristan: Oh yeah! I'm in, sistah!
Shannon: I'm more than in! Gosh! This is so exciting! I'm ACTUALLY in an alliance with THE Tristan Van Gould and THE Rebecca Pierce! AHHH! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Silence in the Construction Corner*

...

*Arthur snores loudly*

Vanessa: Ugh!

Vanessa: How in the hell did I get stuck in this horrid room?! I can NOT believe it. It's SO not my style or comfort level. Stupid Producers!!! I didn't come in here to live in poverty!!!

Shannon: *wakes suddenly* Huh? Wha? Hello?

Arthur: *wakes suddenly* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Yes, Sir! I'm up, Sir! Ready for battle, Sir! Please ignore my pyjamas, Sir!

Vanessa: Ugh. Settle down old man. You're not in the army anymore. Geez.
Arthur: Wait a minute... This isn't my barracks? Where is my battalion?
Vanessa: No, it's a stupid unfinished bedroom the producers thought was just soooo funny!

Arthur: Soldier, what are you wearin'? What is on your head?!... I've never seen such a short uniform on a soldier before.
Vanessa: Excuse me?! WHAT did you just say?
Arthur: Oh, sorry, darlin'... Was just wonderin' bout your uniform. It's nice to see a woman in the army for a change.

Vanessa: For the last ****ing time. I am not a soldier. This is not your battle. You are not in a war. You're a crazy old man and you need to go back to sleep, before I PUT you to sleep. Permanently!

Arthur: You know what, I like you, Vanessa.
Vanessa: Excuse me? Did you not just hear what I said?
Arthur: You have a fightin' spirit in you. Like a real Texan. That's good in a soldier. That's good in this game too.
Vanessa: Hmf... I know it is. I'm great like that.

Arthur: Would you care to be part of my battalion? This may not be the army, but it ain't that different.
Vanessa: Fine. Deal. If you'll keep me safe, get me that HoH luxury and shut up and go back to sleep.
Arthur: Cross my heart, you have my word, solider.

Shannon: *listens in on their conversation, pretending to be asleep*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonia: So, in the middle of the night, Roxy, Kayle, and I were somehow all still awake despite how everybody else was asleep. Kayle got the idea to share ghost stories in the middle of the night.

I try my best to deny that ghost stories can be real. Kayle and Roxy both believe I was scared when I was perfectly not. I am perfectly fine with all of these fake stories.

*Sonia starts to blush*

Okay, maybe I am a little scared. Anyway, Kayle starts to tell one of her ghost stories, and after she was done telling her story, I try to point out that there were a lot of inconsistencies in the story but I soon realised that I read a police report that was just like the story Kayle told.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kayle: Ooooh! Guys guys! How about we share ghost stories!!!
Roxy: That sounds like a great idea. Very spooky! Hehe!
Sonia: Ghost stories?

Kayle: Yeah! I have a great one, it's super duper extra level scary! It's REAL! And that's how you know its good!

Sonia: A real ghost story? That's a bit of an oxymoron, don't you think? Ghosts do not exist.
Roxy: Oooh. Sounds like Sonia's a bit of a scaredy cat!
Sonia: If by cat, you're referring to ZP, who is not a tiny bit phased by ghost stories... Then yes.

Kayle: Oh, you'll be scared after this! Your boots will be shivering in themselves, that's how terrified you'll be!
Sonia: Shivering seems unlikely, considering it's summer, we're around a campfire and I will NOT be scared by your "ghost story". Okay?
Kayle: Well listen up! The scariest story of your life is about to begin!

Kayle: There once was an elderly woman. She lived alone in a house far out of town, in the middle of an eerie woods. One dark, windy night, the old woman heard a tapping on her old wooden door.

Roxy: Strong start... A little stereotypical... But I can't wait to see where this goes.
Kayle: She opened it up, thinking it was a visitor... But no one was there!
Roxy: Oooh... Shocker!

...


*Kayle continues the story*


...


Sonia: Wait wait wait... So the doctor was ALSO poisoned by the blowfish monster?!
Kayle: But that's not all... Remember that locked chest from earlier?
Sonia: Y-yeah?

Kayle: It contained the old woman's missing cat!!!
Roxy: *squeals* AHHH!!!

Kayle: And in the end... None of them survived... Not even the old woman... And no one knows who did it... Whodunnit? Who did it? I'm not sure which one to say.
Sonia: Well... It was a good story, however, there are a lot of plot holes.

Sonia: ... Wait a minute. That story sounds... Familiar?
Kayle: OMG! You guys should have seen your faces. You were totally shivering like icicles! 

Roxy: Oh Em Gee! Look at Sonia! She's so spooked she's blanking out! Hahaha!
Kayle: I knew it! She is scared! She DOES believe in ghost tales!

Roxy: Sonia?... Sonia, are you there? Are you okay?
Kayle: Oh no... I broke Sonia.
Sonia: Oh... My... God... I know the origin of that story... I-I r-remember it all now!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Kayle: Where, oh, where is that cat?

Sean: Good morning Kayle
Kayle: Hey! Good morning Sean, you're up early!

Sean: I'm used to early wake ups because of my girls. I could say the same about you, what are you awake so early for?
Kayle: I uh... Haven't slept... I'm looking for ZP, have you seen him?
Sean: Check the living room.
Kayle: Thanks!

Kayle: There you are you fluffy devil!

Kayle: Well, hey there cutie! 
ZP: *meows*

Kayle: I have a proposition for you. A deal of mutual benefit... I'd like to ask you to be in my alliance. Just you and me! What do you say?!
ZP: *meows at Kayle*

*ZP winks at the camera*

Kayle: Awesome! We have a deal. Alliance for life!
Paige: Hey Kayle! What are you doiiiing?
Kayle: I mean uhhh... ZP, what a lovely collar you have there!... Oh! Hi Paige! I'm just playing with ZP.

Paige: Hmm... Alright. He doesn't seem to have any toys around here though... Or anywhere at all. That gives me an idea.
Kayle: Oh yeah? What's that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige: Hey there! May I speak to Julia please?
...
Julia: Hello Paige, how are you doing this morning? Is everything alright?
Paige: Yes, I was just wondering if we could get some toys for ZP to play with? If that isn't too much to ask.
Julia: Certainly, we can arrange that! Expect some new toys and items in the backyard for our little friend soon.
Paige: Thank you!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paige: Hey look! Look at all these new toys! He's gonna have SO much fun with these.

Emery: And he has a new scratching post... Which is literally a wooden post.

Emery: Daww, he loves it. What a precious little gem! I could just take him home with me!
Paige: Pfft. You'll have to fight me for him!
Emery: It'd certainly up everyone's games if he was the prize.

Paige: Alright ZP. Are you ready for some REAL fun with your favourite friend? Look at this feathery thing!

Emery: Favourite? Who says you're his favourite?
Paige: Watch... Here ZP! Come to Paige!
ZP: *meows in Paige's direction*

Paige: Hehehe! Look at him! He loves it! And he loves me!
Emery: Hmm... We'll see about that. I'll have a try and if he loves MINE more, then we know who the favourite is.

Emery: Daww. Look at this soft little mouse toy. It looks like a really good quality toy. I'm sure ZP will love to play with this one. 

Emery: Here ZP! Give this one a go!
Paige: Really? You picked THAT... You don't know him at all.
Emery: Oh I think I do... Just watch. He'll love me.
*Emery throws the toy to ZP*

*ZP gives a "What You Talkin Bout Willis" Face*
Paige: Aha!
Emery: Aww come on ZP! Really? I thought you loved me more.

*ZP flops pretends to play with the ball*
Emery: Yeah yeah... I know you don't actually care. No need to pity me.

Paige: It's settled he loves me more, and I love him the most!
Emery: Alright fine... But I'm still going to try and steal him before this is all over!
Germy: Ugh... You're playing with THAT... thing. Well, at least you know who loves him least!

Germy: S-stupid little *sniffles* flea bitten... ACHOO!... Gross monster.
Paige: Did you just call my baby a gross monster?! How dare you!

*ZP tackles the ball*
Emery: He's not so bad Germy, maybe you should get to know him. Give him a snuggle or a little play and he's sure to love you.

Germy: Snuggle him?! S-snuggle him... I wouldn't touch him with a 100ft sterilised pole. The amount of germs, diseases and injuries he could have and cause... Y-you have no idea how little I want to do with him.

ZP: *hiss angrily at Germy*

Germy: H-hey! I'm only telling the truth! D-don't shoot the messenger!... You little vermin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: *sighs quietly*

Sean: It's only been a few nights... Sean, what have you gotten yourself into?

Emery: Look, no eyes.
Rebecca: That's all good until you knock them all over.

*Sean knocks on the HoH door*
Sean: Can I come in?
Fabian: Yeah, doors unlocked.

Sean: Oh, I didn't realise you were all in here.

Fabian: Yo! Sean my man. Whats up?
Sean: Hey Fabian. Do you mind if we have a little chat alone?
Fabian: Sure man, I can do that. 

Shannon: I'll come back later!
Sean: Thanks Shannon. I appreciate that.
Fabian: Doors always open.

Sean: Thank you guys! I appreciate it!

Fabian: Well... If this ain't a romantic date, I don't know what is.
Sean: Nah man... This is actually quite serious and personal. And you're the closest person I have in here.

Sean: As you know, I've given up a lot to come on this show. I've left my two girls back home, and... It's really got me down. I've never been away from them for so long. I don't know how to comfort myself and tell myself it's going to be alright.

Fabian: You've got it tough man. Really tough. Just know that people in here have got your back... Like Shannon for example. She's left her two boys behind. I'm sure she can comfort you, and vice versa.

Sean: Yeah... I know everyone in here has got my back, but I just wish I could contact them. Tell them that I love them, that I miss them and to tell them to stay strong.

Fabian: Hey! I bet they're watching this right now, listening to what you're saying. Just keep them in your heart, and the worries out of your head and you'll be golden! Don't stress bud.
Sean: Thanks, man.
Fabian: Bring it in. Hug? 

*Sean and Fabian share a friendly hug*

Sean: Seriously... Thank you.
Fabian: All good my man.

Fabian: Just remember, your daughters love you man! Keep strong! Don't give up!




Fabian: Oh, hey there Shan! Back for more Fabian I see.
Shannon: Haha... Well we didn't finish our conversation. I thought I'd talk to you about nominations.
Fabian: Righteo, sit on down.

Shannon: So, firstly... Am I in your bad books? Hahaha
Fabian: Haha. No no! You're definitely not. I'll say that at least. But don't think you're safe yet! Hehe

Fabian: In all honesty, I don't know who I'm going to nominate.
Shannon: Well the ceremony will be soon. So you should definitely start thinking about it.
Fabian: But everyone has been so great so far... Sure there are a few people that have some rough patches, but overall everyone is pretty cool. This is a great house. I don't have any enemies... Yet!

Shannon: I know... Everyone IS so lovely. I've gotten to know everyone so well already and I'm so delighted to have met everyone. Especially the Veterans! They are such lovely people, all of them!
Fabian: Yeah, I've gotten to know... Some of them pretty well. I don't think I've spoken to Tristan much though.
Shannon: Oh Tristan is to die for! He's such a sweetheart! So fun! So great to be around. I'm sure he could be a great ally too! Maybe you should talk to him sometime!

Fabian: I know I should... I will. I'll really get to know him more personally. Same with everyone... In time.
Shannon: Sounds lovely!... I'm really not envious of being in your shoes, dear. Everyone really is lovely.

Shannon: Everyone is a treat in their own way... Like Sonia for example. She's so smart. You could listen to her for hours. She's got a lot of brains, that one! And Paige gets along with just about everyone. Such a sweetie! I can't imagine her making an enemy in this game. Vanessa is a real go-getter, a real fighter... Although she can be a bit of a firecracker! Haha!

Shannon: All I'm saying is that I don't want to be the one to decide who is a threat and who isn't. You have a hard choice to make.
Fabian: Yeah... I really do.
Shannon: I hope you come up with something soon... And I hope it's not me! Hahaha!
Fabian: I think you've actually given me some help as to what I should do. Thanks Shannon.
Shannon: Anytime my dear!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


*The housemates chatter amongst themselves*

Julia: Hello housemates!
Everyone: Hi Julia!
Julia: Welcome to the first nomination ceremony! It's an unfortunate time, but it's a necessary one.

Julia: Fabian, as the HoH for this week, it is your job to nominate two of your fellow housemates for eviction. You've recently pre-selected your nominees in the diary room, this ceremony is for you to announce them. Please stand and reveal your nominees.

Julia: Oh... Since we're trying out our new, higher budget. The nominees will appear on this screen here... Fabian. When you are ready.

Fabian: Alright. Firstly I'd like to say that I've grown fond of all of you these past couple of days. Some, more than others. It was very difficult to make these decisions. But I feel that they make the most sense... Without further ado... 
My first nominee is...
















...

































...

































...

































...




















Fabian: Sean.

Fabian: Sean, I'm nominating you because it's very clear you miss your family. It might be best to leave now and get back to them because I know it isn't going to get any easier for you! 

Fabian: Sorry mate, it's all with the best intentions.
Sean: Yeah, I understand... It sucks, but I get it.
Fabian: For my second nomination...















...

































...

































...

































...

































...




















Fabian: Sonia.

Fabian: Sonia, I'm nominating you because right now you are my main competition. If you weren't eliminated in the HOH, you could have gone onto win it and I'm not confident I would have been safe if the roles were switched. Sorry.

Sonia: *sighs* Darn. Should have hacked the HoH competition computers. 

Julia: Alright, thank you Fabian. That concludes our nomination ceremony. This week's nominees are Sean and Sonia. Good luck housemates, I will see you all at the PoP competition! Goodnight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean: Man, it sucks to be nominated. It's hard in here, especially being away from my girls. But just because I'm homesick, doesn't mean I'm giving up. I understand why Fabian did it, but this isn't the comfort that I wanted nor needed. I want to win this. For myself and for my kids!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonia: It's a tragedy that I'm nominated week one. I can't say that I'm surprised. My intellect was clearly threatening to Fabian. Regardless, I've gotten out of worse situations than this one. Nomination does not mean I am going to be evicted. I have high hopes that I will survive this. Bring on the next competition!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Arthur Nutt - Turner
Emery Ring - Lovesstorms
Fabian Romero - Smarties100
Jeremy Yuka - Twiddle3
Kayle McCarther - Ninjakid150
Paige Morgan - Alleenmens
Rebecca Pierce - YJB19299
Roxy Callahan - Kaliko103
Sean Sierra - Tigerblu11
Shannon Mackmilton - Penguinwa101
Sonia Jobs - x_MG_x
Tristan Van Gould - M13Vulpecula
Vanessa Tomaz - Nani

No comments:

Post a Comment