Thursday 3 September 2015

Zero Privacy: Season 1: Episode 10 - Nominations + Immunity


Episode 10

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously on Zero Privacy,
11 housemates entered the Zero Privacy house and two, Kelly and Harley have been evicted!
Daphanie won the second immunity challenge which will gives her immunity this upcoming week of the competition.
Last episode, Debby gained the Head of Household power.
Tonight, Debby will choose two housemates to nominate and a new immunity will be won in this weeks Immunity Challenge. But Who? Who? And Who?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flint: Alright... I'm sick of this ****ing room and I'm sick of ****ing waiting!

Flint: Honestly, six hours... Six! They've put us in here for six hours. What the hell is taking so long?!

Flint: You know what... Screw it. I'm going out there.
Gilbert: You heard Julia. She said to wait in here until further notice. Who knows... Maybe it's the immunity challenge. In which case, knock yourself out.
Flint: If you don't shut up, all of you, I'll knock you out!

Leann: Calm down Gramps! There's no need for any violence!
Daphanie: So, how are you, London?
London: I'm itching to get out of this horrific room but things are just getting interesting.
Flint: It was just a joke. Do you think stupid enough to actually hit any of you asshats?
Leann: Um. Of course.

Flint: Well then you're obviously wrong, Again. But then when were you ever the one with brains?
Leann: Listen here! Just because Grandpa Flint didn't get his little sip of alcohol this morning and isn't drunk. Doesn't mean that he can take it out on us. Grow up.
Flint: Ohhhh... Look who's got a back bone! Let me remind you that you're not the Head of Household anymore, lady. There ain't nothin you can do about it!

Julia: Mr Doubley to the Diary Room.
Manny: Finally some progress!
...
Doubley:  M'lady.

*Flint and Leann continue squabbling faintly*


Doubley: *Stops to scratch his leg* Hmmm...

Julia: Ah... Mr Doubley. Glad you've finally joined us after that nice 5 minute walk around the lounge room and the stretching before the stairs.
Doubley: Must prepare!
Julia: Right... We have a surprise for you.

Doubley: TEDDY!?
Julia: Indeed. We managed to rescue Teddy from the old bathroom pool and he is now in 100% condition.
Doubley: *tearing up* Thank you!!!

Julia: Now. While you are up here we have some important news we would like you to convey to the others.
Doubley: *nods*

Julia: There have been some chang-... Mr Doubley?
Doubley: *snores*
Julia: Nevermind. They'll figure it out themselves.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Contestants. You are now free to leave the Waiting Room.
All: Finally!

Debby: Freedom... Finally... I guess... You know we're still trapped in this house either way.

Angel: Oooh look. The bathroom has been slightly redecorated... Only slightly.
Debby: Yay.

Flint: Finally the bloody Have Not Room is gone!
Leann: No way! Oh My GOD! Fish!
Manny: Oh wow! This reminds me of my wall aquarium back home!
Leann: Wall aquarium?! How many fish do you keep in that!
Manny: I... Uh... Nevermind.

Daphanie: Well. It looks like we're having fish for dinner.
Debby: I don't eat fish. I'm allergic.
Daphanie: It was just a joke darlin'.
Gilbert: Who is gonna look after the fish?
Manny: By the looks of the tank, I think they're self sufficient.

Flint: Stupid fish... With their stupid fins... And their stupid...-

Flint: What the **** is going on here?!

Flint: This... This didn't used to look like this before? Hell... I don't remember... Or care.

Manny: A new garden and pool?

London: And a new patio?
Daphanie: With a spa!!!

Manny: It seems like they've changed the gym a little bit.

Flint: God is real... And this is heaven. Thank you producers for blessing me with this holy altar of booze.

Daphanie: Sooooo... Debby. Wanna jump into the spa and have an awesome new Patio Party with the rest of us?!
Debby: I'm just going to head into my new HoH room actually.

Daphanie: Are you gonna get changed into your swimwear and come join us later?
Debby: No.
Daphanie: Oh...

Daphanie: That's okay too I guess.

Flint: Ah... I finally have my happy medicine. Thank the ****ing lord! *takes a large sip*

London: Now Flint. Just remember to not overdo it on the alcohol. Save some for the rest of us.
Flint: Hmpf. Don't tell me what to do.
Manny: She's right Flint. We all have to enjoy it and you're not exactly the nicest drunk.
Flint: The hell are you both talking about? Leave me to my drink in peace!... Assholes.

Daphanie: Oooh Angel. Already tending to the greens I see!
Angel: Yeah... They needed water and sustenance. I could sense a kind of dying vibe around here and a sense of someone's or something's impending death.

Daphanie: How do you know about plants and stuff?
Angel: My mother used to be into growing and tending her garden. It helped her forget...
Daphanie: Forget what?
Angel: Nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Later that Night*

London: Okay okay. Most embarrassing moment! Manny?
Manny: Hmmm... That's a tough one. I'd have to say the time when I went to go tip my limo driver, but all I had on me was a $100 in cash... It seemed a bit unnecessary.
London: What?! Since when were loaded?!

Manny: Though I didn't pay him a tip and he stole my pants. But that's for another night.
Doubley: *giggles* No pants!
Manny: Where did you come from?
Doubley: Under water!

Flint: Oi! Bar wench! Another drink over here!
Gilbert: Shut up Flint. Don't have to be a **** about it.
Flint: I'm just joking. Chill out. Can I have a Scotch on the Rocks... My glass is empty.

Gilbert: Whatever. Check out these mad skills!
Leann: Babe! I didn't know you were a mixologist!
Gilbert: Theres a lot of things you don't know about me yet ;)

Flint: Just poor my ****ing drink already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

London: Come on. Keep the game going!
Daphanie: Alright arlight. Truth or dare... ANGEL!
Angel: Alright... Dare!

Daphanie: I dare you, to give everyone the house a big wet hug!
Angel: That's it... Do I have to hug Flint?
Flint: NO!
Manny: And Debby? Does she have to hug Debby?
Angel: What about Debby? Do I have to hug her too?
Daphanie: Of Course...! Speaking of which... Where is she?

Manny: Can you leave her out of this?
London: Honestly, she's not fun and I don't think she'd appreciate our games.
Doubley: *shrugs* She's fun!
Daphanie: Doubley's right! Y'all need to be nice to her!

Daphanie: Hay! Gilbert? Are y'all gonna start cookin' them burgers?
Gilbert: Yeah. I'll get right onto it.

Daphanie: Also have y'all seen Debby? Is she in her room?
Gilbert: No idea. I haven't seen her since we were freed.

Leann: Ugh. It's better without her here. She leaves such a bitter atmosphere around here. Such a downer.

Flint: Honestly, this night is great and we don't need her to ruin it. Don't you agree?
Leann: Speaking of ruining the night. Flint can you slow down with the drinks. We only have a limitted supply!

Flint: Don't tell me what to do. Respect your elders... Oi. Gilbert where are you going? I'll need another drink soon.
Gilbert: Get it yourself. I'm not your slave. I'm going to cook some burgers!

Daphanie: I'll go check her room then. Someone needs to go talk to her.
Leann: Do they?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daphanie: Umm... Debby? Are you alright?
Debby: Hmm... Oh... I'm fine.

Daphanie: Why aren't you out with everyone else? Come enjoy the new patio and stuff!
Debby: I'm okay.

Daphanie: You should come out and enjoy your time here. It's not every day you get to do this!
Debby: I just have a lot to think about with these nominations about who I need to nominate and who should go home and for what reason. I mean I am ultimately ending their time here and their enjoyment possibly putting them into financial debt since they may need the money but they left their job to come on this show for a while in hopes to win the financial benefit. But instead I've ended it and all their hopes and dreams... It's a lot of responsibility.
Daphanie: ... I'm sure it is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gilbert: Who's ready for the burgers?! I cooked.
Flint: I did all the work you lazy ass.
Gilbert: Hey! All you did was butter the buns. I cooked the meat like a real man.

Julia: Everyone to the Lounge. It's time for the nomination ceremony!
Doubley: *wakes up*Huh? Wha?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The Nomination Ceremony*

Julia: Hello Housemates
All: Hello Julia.
Julia: Welcome to a special nighttime nomination ceremony!

Julia: Debby. As the current Head of House. It is your duty to nominate two of your fellow housemates for eviction this week. Daphanie has immunity and is not one of the nominees this week. One by one each of you will reveal who is safe until only two nominees remain...
Debby are you ready?
Debby: Never... But okay.






































































































Debby: Manny. You are safe.
Manny: Awesome! Next safe is...


































































































Manny: Mr Doubley!
Doubley: YAY!


































































































Doubley: Daphanie!
Daphanie: Mr Doubley! I already knew I was safe... You gotta say the next person.


































































































Doubley: Gilbert?
Gilbert: Much better... Next safe is...


































































































Gilbert: The lovely Leann!
Leann: What? Oh... Thanks Debby. Last person safe is...


































































































Leann: Angel!
Angel: Thank you!

Debby: With that... I've decided to nominate.

Debby: Flint because I'm pretty sure if you had the option to save either myself or a toaster from a burning building, you'd pick the toaster.
Flint: Damn right I would. Ain't no one gonna save your ass.


Debby: And London because your name just reminds me of the fact that I will NEVER have the money to ever visit there.... Or any other country for that matter...
London: This has to be some kind of mistake! That is an IDIOTIC reason to nominate someone! What the heck Debby?!

Debby: I'm sorry... I didn't know that YOU were the one who had the authority to choose who is up and why.
London: Uh. Go jump in the pool!

Julia: Ladies. I'm going to have to stop this fight right here. It's time for the Immunity Challenge! Everyone head up to the Competition Arena.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia: Housemates, welcome to the Third Immunity Challenge. This is how the challenge will go! Please take a seat each. 

Julia: In front of each you is, from our sponsors, a Simsung Tablet. On these devices you will find the pictures of 8 people. Each of them is the offspring of a male contestant and female contestant. Each correct parent will earn you a point.

Julia: Daphanie. As the winner of last immunity you will not be eligible to compete. 
Daphanie: Aw darn! I wanna see all the cute babies!
Julia: Alright. You may pick up your Simsung Tablets and begin!

#1 - Amber

Flint: Ew... This definitely looks like... London offspring. Wait... Is that mine... What the hell?! What stupid ****ing challenge is this?!

#2 - Antonio

Leann: I can notice Gilbert from a mile away... Even his siblings and kids! I just hope that it's my child too. 

#3 - Brendan

Mr Doubley: Hmmm... Aha! Julia...
Julia: Mr Doubley. I'm not part of the answers.
Mr Doubley: *giggles* Would you like to be?
Julia: Mr Doubley NO!

#4 - Christine

London: Without a doubt... That HAS to be Leann... No one else has pink hair here... Or anywhere. Honestly. Who would?

#5 - Finn

Manny: This isn't too hard... Hey maybe I'll be able to win a challenge! I mean I have beaten my losing streak already!

#6 - Meghan

Gilbert: Wow... This children are tragic... This one is definitely Debby so that makes it look even more tragic!

#7 - Oslo

Angel: Hmm... Oslo... London... Both Capital Cities... Both blonde haired. They have to be the related!

#8 - Pauline

Debby: Done! Ugh... This reminds me of how much I DONT want to have kids. Especially after seeing all the mixed faces of disappointment and tragedy. Honestly, who would ever want to curse themselves with children?
Julia: Alright! Time is up. I hope you have all completed your quizzes. 

Julia: Mr Doubley! Away from that toy!
Doubley: Not Toy! Teddy!!!
Julia: We'll arrange to see if you can keep this Teddy... But for now please take a seat.

Julia: Lets all review the answers to clear curious minds! Are you ready?

Julia: Amber was... London and Flint.

Julia: Antonio was Gilbert and Angel.

Julia: Brendan was Angel and Manny.

Julia: Number 4, Christine was noticeably Flint and Leann.

Julia: The most logical of the children. Finn. Who was our couple Leann and Gilbert.

Julia: Meghan was Manny and Debby!

Julia: Oslo... Was funnily enough London and Mr Doubley.

Julia: And lastly Pauline was somehow Mr Doubley and Debby. I don't know where the blue hair came from. Don't ask.
Debby: *looks at the Doubley Photo* Ew. Really?
Julia: Debby stop breaking the fourth wall!
...
Julia: Anyway... The winner of the challenge is...




















































































































































































































































































Julia: FLINT!... Congratulations Flint. You have won immunity for Week 4 of the competition. 
Flint: Bout time I won something. Take that assholes!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scores
Flint - 16
Gilbert - 14 
Manny - 13
Doubley - 13
London - 9
Leann - 9
Angel - 9
Debby - 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned, as next episode, we see who will win the PoP and whether or not they will save Flint or London from eviction.
Then, another housemate will be evicted from the house!
It's all coming up on...
 ZERO PRIVACY!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contestants:
Angel Lunafest - Ninjakid150
Daphanie Eads - Penguinwa101
Debby Gloomington - Turner
Flint Mercer - KingSmarties
Gilbert Castillo - ChocoCub
Harley Grey - Dje2001
Kelly Olivera - Amazingamphy
Leann McCoy - Alleenmens
London Howard - Tigerblu11
Manny Rojas - Leoin202
Mr Doubley - M13Vulpecula

No comments:

Post a Comment